Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: True Dungeon Character Generators (App)

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 3 months 3 weeks ago #1249

Dave wrote:

TJRat wrote:

Cranston wrote: * When entering the VTD view, and the Code Word entry comes up, you can now enter 'Dungeon' and you will enter a practice Creature File with 7 creature rooms. These are essentially 7 Training Rooms. 3 of the creatures are Undead, with the rest just generic, allowing players to try out builds.


Brilliant idea Tom!!!


Agree. This is awesome!


Yes! +1!
"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our point of view" - Obi Wan Kenobi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 3 months 3 weeks ago #1250

Thank you. I appreciate all the comments, but I do need to give credit to Druegar for suggesting this about a month ago. I am glad you like the new feature.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 3 months 3 weeks ago #1251

Cranston wrote: Thank you. I appreciate all the comments, but I do need to give credit to Druegar for suggesting this about a month ago. I am glad you like the new feature.



Wait wait wait wait...

hold the phone...

Are you saying that Druegar made our dreams come true?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 3 months 4 days ago #1252

Using app on iPad. When running a 5th Lvl Barbarian, I noticed, the app does not include the class 1 DR against certain types of damages. That DR is noted when building a character on the website. For us forgetful types, is there any way the Barbarian 5th Lvl 1 DR could be added to the app, please? Thanks!

Pics attached as example.

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 2 months 1 day ago #1253

Version 9.6.0 has been released on Android and IOS. It includes the following features:

1. Updated Creature Files
2. Elder Dragon Orbs and Eldest Dragon Orbs
3. A Spirit Pet slot has been added
4. Updated the output for spells to the Dice Roller to include base AoE damage. You still need to handle the pool damage
5. Added Totem of Heroism
6. 5th level Barbarian DR 1 is included in the resistance totals. (please do not double count)
7. All focus items now boost spell damage, healing and polymorph damage
8. Bonus AC vs Ranged Attacks has been removed.
9. All Bonus AC vs Ranged is now added into the Ranged AC

Enjoy!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 2 months 11 hours ago #1254

Cranston wrote: Version 9.6.0 has been released on Android and IOS. It includes the following features:

1. Updated Creature Files
2. Elder Dragon Orbs and Eldest Dragon Orbs
3. A Spirit Pet slot has been added
4. Updated the output for spells to the Dice Roller to include base AoE damage. You still need to handle the pool damage
5. Added Totem of Heroism
6. 5th level Barbarian DR 1 is included in the resistance totals. (please do not double count)
7. All focus items now boost spell damage, healing and polymorph damage
8. Bonus AC vs Ranged Attacks has been removed.
9. All Bonus AC vs Ranged is now added into the Ranged AC

Enjoy!


I'm trying to print out my party card, but it will only print the first 2 columns. If I hold my iPhone in landscape mode, it will print a couple extra columns, but that's it.

I've been using the Character Generator for many years, and it's always printed correctly. Any ideas on how I can print all columns in the party card?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 1 month 6 days ago #1255

We have discovered a problem with the IOS app version for this weekend. The app can crash under the following circumstances:

- Only occurs when attempting a roll to the Dice Roller, when the Dice Roller is not ready for it or hitting it twice.
- Only occurs with Melee and Ranged attacks (Saving Throws, Init, Spells are unaffected)

It is a weird timing issue with multiple threads running, so it will not happen every time, but can happen when attempting rolls when the Dice Roller is not calling for it. (or jumping the gun)

I will attempt to get it fixed before the next event, but there is no time for a release for this weekend.

Sorry about that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 1 month 5 days ago #1256

Version 9.6.1 Has been released for IOS. This version corrects the crash problem noted above.

Enjoy the runs this weekend!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Cranston.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 1 month 3 days ago #1257

It only happened in room 1, but it happened on both runs. As a polymorph druid, when I made my polymorph attack, it did not let me choose the form. It just rolled. I'm thinking this might be because in room 0 we made a practice roll and I chose a form then.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 4 weeks 1 day ago #1258

Will the Curse tokens being added to the app?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 3 weeks 1 day ago #1259

Should we be expecting an update today prior to the start of V8b? At a minimum, don't the creature files need to be updated?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 3 weeks 1 day ago #1260

Dave wrote: Should we be expecting an update today prior to the start of V8b? At a minimum, don't the creature files need to be updated?

No. The present version is all set for this weekend. The next rev should be out before Gamehole.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds