Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Soulforged Tokens

Soulforged Tokens 4 years 2 months ago #1

I was doing some research on the TDb and stumbled across Gearon's Blessed Cloak. This got me to wondering...

How does someone go about getting a soulforged token? Many of the extremely nice ones that I have seen exist only as soulforged to one individual. Is it possible to buy one? If not what does one have to do to get one?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Soulforged Tokens 4 years 2 months ago #2

  • Harlax
  • Harlax's Avatar
  • Away
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Baruk Khazad!
  • Posts: 7941
tokendb.com/?fwp_token_search=arcane%20recipe

Consensus is this unlikely to happen again, or at least not anytime soon.
D&D teaches all the important lessons in life - the low blow, the cheap shot, the back stab, the double cross. - Jerry Marsischky

Let them trap us. We have our swords. - Elric of Melnibone.

You try to get them to play the game, but all they want to do is play the rules. - Ardak Kumerian

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend - Faramir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Soulforged Tokens 4 years 2 months ago #3

I think that there may be one Arcane Recipe token not yet transmuted. Getting that would enable you to get a soul forged artifact. I'm not sure if the owner has any interest in selling though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Mike Steele.

Soulforged Tokens 4 years 2 months ago #4

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar
  • Away
  • 7th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2218

Mike Steele wrote: I think that there may be one Arcane Recipe token not yet transmuted. Getting that would enable you to get a soul forged artifact. I'm not sure if the owner has any interest in selling though.


DAMNIT! Now I have to add another token to my want list!

:P
Want to sell your tokens via www.TrentTokens.com ? Click Here to see what I have available and to learn more!

Follow Trent Tokens on Facebook Twitter and Instagram !

Want to Join Team Token?

www.TrueDungeonTokens.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Soulforged Tokens 4 years 2 months ago #5

Trent wrote:

Mike Steele wrote: I think that there may be one Arcane Recipe token not yet transmuted. Getting that would enable you to get a soul forged artifact. I'm not sure if the owner has any interest in selling though.


DAMNIT! Now I have to add another token to my want list!

:P

They were all used
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Soulforged Tokens 4 years 2 months ago #6

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote:

Trent wrote:

Mike Steele wrote: I think that there may be one Arcane Recipe token not yet transmuted. Getting that would enable you to get a soul forged artifact. I'm not sure if the owner has any interest in selling though.


DAMNIT! Now I have to add another token to my want list!

:P

They were all used


Yes, the one for Wertz was used that way so that the owner could keep the physical Arcane Recipe token. That might be why there is a rumor that there is an unused one. There is an Arcane Recipe out there - but it was used for a special purpose.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Soulforged Tokens 4 years 2 months ago #7

Wow... that's too bad. Hopefully Jeff will come up with another way to get these cool tokens. Oh well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Soulforged Tokens 4 years 2 months ago #8

Hershel wrote: Wow... that's too bad. Hopefully Jeff will come up with another way to get these cool tokens. Oh well.


I am pretty sure he doesn't want to do more artifacts; but maybe he can be convinced to do mini-artifacts: like personalized relic level items. 'Kurtreznors bracers of supreme archery' +3 to-hit/damage with bow - sounds good to me :)
this is not a signature.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Soulforged Tokens 4 years 2 months ago #9

kurtreznor wrote:

Hershel wrote: Wow... that's too bad. Hopefully Jeff will come up with another way to get these cool tokens. Oh well.


I am pretty sure he doesn't want to do more artifacts; but maybe he can be convinced to do mini-artifacts: like personalized relic level items. 'Kurtreznors bracers of supreme archery' +3 to-hit/damage with bow - sounds good to me :)


mini artifacts would be magnificent, but also very painful to arrange for Jeff.
*mental note* always listen to Jeff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Soulforged Tokens 4 years 2 months ago #10

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 14747

Brad wrote:

kurtreznor wrote:

Hershel wrote: Wow... that's too bad. Hopefully Jeff will come up with another way to get these cool tokens. Oh well.


I am pretty sure he doesn't want to do more artifacts; but maybe he can be convinced to do mini-artifacts: like personalized relic level items. 'Kurtreznors bracers of supreme archery' +3 to-hit/damage with bow - sounds good to me :)


mini artifacts would be magnificent, but also very painful to arrange for Jeff.


Boy, that would be a major pain but a huge moneymaker for TD! :laugh:
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Soulforged Tokens 4 years 2 months ago #11

I would pass over my wallet now. ;)
*mental note* always listen to Jeff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Soulforged Tokens 4 years 2 months ago #12

what he could do is a yearly gold auction...the highest bid gets their name on a token for the set of tokens...
Like Lazlo's lasso
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds