Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Amorgen's Character Designer (Excel Spreadsheet)

Amorgen's Character Designer (Excel Spreadsheet) 7 months 3 days ago #1009

For my Rogue build I have Asher's for my Melee mainhand and the Orb of Might for my Meele offhand. However I can't equip the Orb of Might in my Ranged Off-Hand (wielding Thor's Hammer by the way). Shouldn't I be able too keep it in my offhand when switching from melee to ranged since Thor's is a one handed weapon? TD Character creator allows me to equip it in both slots.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." - Albert Einstein

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Rob F.

Amorgen's Character Designer (Excel Spreadsheet) 7 months 3 days ago #1010

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 7925
tokendb.com/token/orb-of-might/
This item is no longer equippable in the ranged offhand slot. It can only be equipped in the melee offhand slot.


It has been that way for several years now.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Amorgen's Character Designer (Excel Spreadsheet) 7 months 3 days ago #1011

jedibcg wrote: tokendb.com/token/orb-of-might/
This item is no longer equippable in the ranged offhand slot. It can only be equipped in the melee offhand slot.


It has been that way for several years now.


Hmmm...ok. Was there a reason for this? If I'm holding a one handed Fang and switch to a one handed Hammer I don't see why I would have to drop the Orb. I don't have to drop a Shield when I perform the same switch.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." - Albert Einstein

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Amorgen's Character Designer (Excel Spreadsheet) 7 months 3 days ago #1012

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 7925

Rob F wrote:

jedibcg wrote: tokendb.com/token/orb-of-might/
This item is no longer equippable in the ranged offhand slot. It can only be equipped in the melee offhand slot.


It has been that way for several years now.


Hmmm...ok. Was there a reason for this? If I'm holding a one handed Fang and switch to a one handed Hammer I don't see why I would have to drop the Orb. I don't have to drop a Shield when I perform the same switch.

to prevent orb sleaze. you can search again it was years ago.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Amorgen's Character Designer (Excel Spreadsheet) 7 months 3 days ago #1013

  • Druegar
  • Druegar's Avatar
  • Away
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Enjoy Your Burrito
  • Posts: 8721

jedibcg wrote: tokendb.com/token/orb-of-might/

Jedibcg gets a cookie!

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections/suggestions in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Amorgen's Character Designer (Excel Spreadsheet) 7 months 3 days ago #1014

jedibcg wrote:

Rob F wrote:

jedibcg wrote: tokendb.com/token/orb-of-might/
This item is no longer equippable in the ranged offhand slot. It can only be equipped in the melee offhand slot.


It has been that way for several years now.


Hmmm...ok. Was there a reason for this? If I'm holding a one handed Fang and switch to a one handed Hammer I don't see why I would have to drop the Orb. I don't have to drop a Shield when I perform the same switch.

to prevent orb sleaze. you can search again it was years ago.


I would think the character generators could be designed so you can't equip the Orb in the off hand when a bow is equipped in the ranged main hand. Wouldn't that take care of the sleaze? What else am I missing? I couldn't find the Orb sleaze discussion. My forum search fu is weak.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." - Albert Einstein

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Amorgen's Character Designer (Excel Spreadsheet) 7 months 3 days ago #1015

Rob F wrote:

jedibcg wrote:

Rob F wrote:

jedibcg wrote: tokendb.com/token/orb-of-might/
This item is no longer equippable in the ranged offhand slot. It can only be equipped in the melee offhand slot.


It has been that way for several years now.


Hmmm...ok. Was there a reason for this? If I'm holding a one handed Fang and switch to a one handed Hammer I don't see why I would have to drop the Orb. I don't have to drop a Shield when I perform the same switch.

to prevent orb sleaze. you can search again it was years ago.


I would think the character generators could be designed so you can't equip the Orb in the off hand when a bow is equipped in the ranged main hand. Wouldn't that take care of the sleaze? What else am I missing? I couldn't find the Orb sleaze discussion. My forum search fu is weak.

Orb sleaze, I believe, allowed the orb to give strength bonuses in ranged, where it wasnt supposed to.

I dont know if one would need to drop it or simply have it not function in ranged mode. I would think the character generators could handle having it be equipped and not work.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Amorgen's Character Designer (Excel Spreadsheet) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1016

Version 2019.06 Notes
  • Fixed +2 Stunning Lt. Crossbow to properly include the +2 Ranged To Hit bonus
  • Add the 2019 variable effects, including the Amulet of Wonder 2nd Head Slot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Amorgen's Character Designer (Excel Spreadsheet) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1017

Sweet!! Thanks for all your work on character designer.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." - Albert Einstein

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Amorgen's Character Designer (Excel Spreadsheet) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1018

Amorgen Burke wrote: Version 2019.06 Notes

  • Fixed +2 Stunning Lt. Crossbow to properly include the +2 Ranged To Hit bonus
  • Add the 2019 variable effects, including the Amulet of Wonder 2nd Head Slot


The bard in my party will be using the +2 Stunning Lt. Crossbow this season. Thanks for fixing this, and for all your hard work on the character designer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Amorgen's Character Designer (Excel Spreadsheet) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1019

Amorgen Burke wrote: Version 2019.06 Notes

  • Fixed +2 Stunning Lt. Crossbow to properly include the +2 Ranged To Hit bonus
  • Add the 2019 variable effects, including the Amulet of Wonder 2nd Head Slot


Dude,
I’m impressed! Quick work.
Thanks
Please visit my fledgling token store.
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247486

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Amorgen's Character Designer (Excel Spreadsheet) 6 months 3 weeks ago #1020

Thanks as always Amorgen!

Looks like you added the Head 2 on the individual tabs, but not on the equipment tab, so everything is shifted down by one column.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds