Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Great New Online Token Database!

Great New Online Token Database! 6 years 7 months ago #469

MetaphoricDragon wrote: tokendb.com/token/charm-of-the-urchin/
Text on Tokens section states 3 instead of 4 as printed.

Fixed
Thank you MetaphoricDragon, please enjoy a glass of milk.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously
The topic has been locked.

Great New Online Token Database! 6 years 7 months ago #470

hi Druegar,

not errors but with the change happening to token rewards to a flat three text in a few will have to be changed

tokendb.com/token/amulet-of-treasure-finding/
tokendb.com/token/charm-of-avarice/
tokendb.com/token/horn-of-plenty/
tokendb.com/token/lazlos-bag-of-looting/
tokendb.com/token/ring-of-riches/
tokendb.com/token/widseths-2-dancing-sword/

cheers

and as always "love the site"
*mental note* always listen to Jeff
The topic has been locked.

Great New Online Token Database! 6 years 7 months ago #471

updated, thanks Brad
Please enjoy a glass of milk.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously
The topic has been locked.

Great New Online Token Database! 6 years 6 months ago #472

I did just notice that the TokenDB.Com has the photo of the +1 Dagger from 2003 or 2004 with no damage wheel, but the text description states that the +1 Damage is included in the damage wheel (referencing I think the 2005 version).

Do you think that each of the +1 weapon tokens that were in 2003 and 2004 should have a note added that the versions from those years have no damage wheels and aren't usable anymore?

And of course a sub-note, that people should trade them all to me. ;)
The topic has been locked.

Great New Online Token Database! 6 years 6 months ago #473

Mike Steele wrote: I did just notice that the TokenDB.Com has the photo of the +1 Dagger from 2003 or 2004 with no damage wheel, but the text description states that the +1 Damage is included in the damage wheel (referencing I think the 2005 version).

The damage wheel reference on +1 Dagger has been removed.
Have some milk.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.



Mike Steele wrote: Do you think that each of the +1 weapon tokens that were in 2003 and 2004 should have a note added that the versions from those years have no damage wheels and aren't usable anymore?

No, I don't.
Who has an 03/04 weapon? Of those people, who thinks they can still be used?

{looks around, doesn't see any hands raised}
Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously
Last edit: by Druegar.
The topic has been locked.

Great New Online Token Database! 6 years 6 months ago #474

Druegar wrote:

Mike Steele wrote: I did just notice that the TokenDB.Com has the photo of the +1 Dagger from 2003 or 2004 with no damage wheel, but the text description states that the +1 Damage is included in the damage wheel (referencing I think the 2005 version).

The damage wheel reference on +1 Dagger has been removed.
Have some milk.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.



Mike Steele wrote: Do you think that each of the +1 weapon tokens that were in 2003 and 2004 should have a note added that the versions from those years have no damage wheels and aren't usable anymore?

No, I don't.
Who has an 03/04 weapon? If those people, who thinks they can still be used?

{looks around, doesn't see any hands raised}


Well, the reason I asked about the note on the +1 Dagger is because you can't really just delete the damage wheel reference, because the 2005a version of the +1 Dagger does have a damage wheel. So, it seems to make sense to leave the damage wheel reference in, but to say it isn't applicable to the 2003/2004 tokens.
The topic has been locked.

Great New Online Token Database! 6 years 6 months ago #475

Mike Steele wrote: you can't really just delete the damage wheel reference, because the 2005a version of the +1 Dagger does have a damage wheel.

Have you read the revised text? Is there something about it that doesn't make sense?

Is there anyone with a +1 Dagger who doesn't know how it works? This feels like much ado about nothing.
Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously
The topic has been locked.

Great New Online Token Database! 6 years 6 months ago #476

Druegar wrote:

Mike Steele wrote: you can't really just delete the damage wheel reference, because the 2005a version of the +1 Dagger does have a damage wheel.

Have you read the revised text? Is there something about it that doesn't make sense?

Is there anyone with a +1 Dagger who doesn't know how it works? This feels like much ado about nothing.


I hadn't read it, just your comment about deleting the damage wheel reference. It does sound pretty good now. Don't think of it as much ado about nothing, instead think of it as interesting discussions during a down period on the forums. ;)
The topic has been locked.

Great New Online Token Database! 6 years 6 months ago #477

Minor mistake: this page is missing the source information for this token.

tokendb.com/token/ioun-stone-emerald-prism/

Thanks as always! :)
My online token shop: www.tdtavern.com

We buy, sell, and trade True Dungeon tokens. We also have a convenient consignment program where you can sell your own tokens.
The topic has been locked.

Great New Online Token Database! 6 years 6 months ago #478

Ioun Stone Emerald Prism now comes from standard packs.

Thanks Kirk. Please enjoy a glass of milk.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously
The topic has been locked.

Great New Online Token Database! 6 years 5 months ago #479

I'm seeing broken image links or many (all?) of the tokens, just a heads-up, thanks!
My online token shop: www.tdtavern.com

We buy, sell, and trade True Dungeon tokens. We also have a convenient consignment program where you can sell your own tokens.
The topic has been locked.

Great New Online Token Database! 6 years 5 months ago #480

Very minor issue; the source field is missing here: tokendb.com/token/1-dwarven-short-bow/
My online token shop: www.tdtavern.com

We buy, sell, and trade True Dungeon tokens. We also have a convenient consignment program where you can sell your own tokens.
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds