Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Boos

Boos 2 months 5 days ago #1

so last year the orders were BOOS(8005)
Now its BOOB (8008)
next year can it be
BOOB.S (8008.5)

am I the only one that noticed it
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Boos 2 months 5 days ago #2

I like 8008135.
Founder of Tokenholics Anonymous.
TD Patron since 2005.
Completed 20+ runs at GC 2017.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Boos 2 months 5 days ago #3

Ah...to be 10 again and playing with calculators...:P
Token Conjurer
Geek Dreamweaver
Nerdomancer
Author of the never-to-be-released "The Secret of Trees"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Boos 2 months 5 days ago #4

Jeff Martin wrote: Ah...to be 10 again and playing with calculators...:P

but you did not say I was wrong
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Boos 2 months 5 days ago #5

I hope I always have the ability to laugh.
Founder of Tokenholics Anonymous.
TD Patron since 2005.
Completed 20+ runs at GC 2017.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Boos 2 months 5 days ago #6

smakdown wrote: I hope I always have the ability to laugh.

me too That is why when I saw it (and Giggled) I had to post it
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Boos 2 months 5 days ago #7

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote: so last year the orders were BOOS(8005)
Now its BOOB (8008)
next year can it be
BOOB.S (8008.5)

am I the only one that noticed it


OF COURSE you would notice this. Where's the face palm emoji?

Ha ha ha.
Lori :-)

Lori Martin
True Dungeon Exec. Director
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Boos 2 months 5 days ago #8

Jeff Martin wrote: Ah...to be 10 again and playing with calculators...:P


REALLY? Um, KETTLE!!!!

Signed,

Your loving wife, who has spent over 26 years putting up with your teenage-boy jokes <3
Lori :-)

Lori Martin
True Dungeon Exec. Director
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Boos 2 months 5 days ago #9

smakdown wrote: I hope I always have the ability to laugh.


Me TOO, Smak! Being able to laugh always makes a situation more bearable. For example, being married to Jeff for over 26 years....he's kept me laughing (and sometimes in the most inappropriate times) and THAT'S the magic for a long marriage!

Lori
Lori :-)

Lori Martin
True Dungeon Exec. Director
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Boos 2 months 5 days ago #10

Lori Martin wrote:

smakdown wrote: I hope I always have the ability to laugh.


Me TOO, Smak! Being able to laugh always makes a situation more bearable. For example, being married to Jeff for over 26 years....he's kept me laughing (and sometimes in the most inappropriate times) and THAT'S the magic for a long marriage!

Lori


Huzzah to that Lori! My wife and I are about to celebrate 28 years and still laughing at each other often.

That includes her making fun of me for playing with my plastic piece toys!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by David Harris.

Boos 2 months 5 days ago #11

David Harris wrote:

Lori Martin wrote:

smakdown wrote: I hope I always have the ability to laugh.


Me TOO, Smak! Being able to laugh always makes a situation more bearable. For example, being married to Jeff for over 26 years....he's kept me laughing (and sometimes in the most inappropriate times) and THAT'S the magic for a long marriage!

Lori


Huzzah to that Lori! My wife and I are about to celebrate 28 years and still laughing at each other often.

That includes her making fun of me for playing with my plastic piece toys!

. Insert inappropriate comment here for “playing with plastic “toys”.”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Boos 2 months 5 days ago #12

Lori Martin wrote:

smakdown wrote: I hope I always have the ability to laugh.


Me TOO, Smak! Being able to laugh always makes a situation more bearable. For example, being married to Jeff for over 26 years....he's kept me laughing (and sometimes in the most inappropriate times) and THAT'S the magic for a long marriage!

Lori


my wife and I just passed our 8th year on the 22nd. we laugh all the time.
Founder of Tokenholics Anonymous.
TD Patron since 2005.
Completed 20+ runs at GC 2017.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds