Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Try discussing here....

Try discussing here.... 2 months 1 week ago #110

Mike Steele wrote: FDA adds warning to J&J shot


100 cases out of 12 million seems a reasonable chance to prevent a potentially lethal illness.

That said, all information is useful, thank you for sharing.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Try discussing here.... 2 months 1 week ago #111

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 15609

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote:

Mike Steele wrote: FDA adds warning to J&J shot


100 cases out of 12 million seems a reasonable chance to prevent a potentially lethal illness.

That said, all information is useful, thank you for sharing.


+1
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Try discussing here.... 2 months 1 week ago #112

Mike Steele wrote: FDA adds warning to J&J shot


That's not all! FDA issued a warning in 2015 for non-aspirin NSAIDs which can cause heart attack and stroke, saying either of which can lead to death!

Best to clean out your medicine cabinet of Advil (regular and pediatric), Motrin, Nuprin, and anything with the generic active ingredient of Ibuprofen - it could be lethal! Also be sure to ignore advice of any doctors who recommend this sort of medication.

www.fda.gov/drugs/drug-safety-and-availability/fda-drug-safety-communication-fda-strengthens-warning-non-aspirin-nonsteroidal-anti-inflammatory

Frankly I can't believe it's still legal to sell these things more than 5 years after this FDA warning.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Matthew Hayward.

Try discussing here.... 2 months 1 week ago #113

Matthew Hayward wrote:
That's not all! FDA issued a warning in 2015 for non-aspirin NSAIDs which can cause heart attack and stroke, saying either of which can lead to death!

Best to clean out your medicine cabinet of Advil (regular and pediatric), Motrin, Nuprin, and anything with the generic active ingredient of Ibuprofen - it could be lethal! Also be sure to ignore advice of any doctors who recommend this sort of medication.

www.fda.gov/drugs/drug-safety-and-availability/fda-drug-safety-communication-fda-strengthens-warning-non-aspirin-nonsteroidal-anti-inflammatory

Frankly I can't believe it's still legal to sell these things more than 5 years after this FDA warning.


Don't look at the warnings on birth control either, haha
~Rebecca

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Try discussing here.... 2 months 1 week ago #114

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Try discussing here.... 1 month 2 weeks ago #115

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Try discussing here.... 1 month 2 weeks ago #116

Though I have no plans to attend GC or GHC this year, I did finally get dose #1 today after my run.

Hoping to get to GHC for a day but depends on (a) my wife, (b) my vehicle, and (c) my finances. In my quest for 9th level, I need to play all the dungeons.
Questing for 9th level!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Try discussing here.... 1 month 2 weeks ago #117

balthasar wrote: Masks will be required indoors and in outdoor crowded spaces
gencon.blog/2021/08/06/august-health-and-safety-update/?fbclid=IwAR0InTYJGxDzPV3-TDWYrPR9oiRx_zdAv5INIdG6pY_vwW6KRg8k4yOIA40


Thank you for posting. Without it I wouldn't have known.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Try discussing here.... 1 month 2 weeks ago #118

Dave Autzen wrote: Though I have no plans to attend GC or GHC this year, I did finally get dose #1 today after my run.

Hoping to get to GHC for a day but depends on (a) my wife, (b) my vehicle, and (c) my finances. In my quest for 9th level, I need to play all the dungeons.


Two guest who typically run events at GHC are not this year including one who had their events removed from the schedule. Only TD for me so leaning towards skipping since people are already bailing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Try discussing here.... 1 month 2 weeks ago #119

edwin wrote:

Dave Autzen wrote: Though I have no plans to attend GC or GHC this year, I did finally get dose #1 today after my run.

Hoping to get to GHC for a day but depends on (a) my wife, (b) my vehicle, and (c) my finances. In my quest for 9th level, I need to play all the dungeons.


Two guest who typically run events at GHC are not this year including one who had their events removed from the schedule. Only TD for me so leaning towards skipping since people are already bailing.


Well, if either of you make it, I'll have spots for you
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Try discussing here.... 1 month 1 week ago #120

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds