Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Silly Trivia?

Silly Trivia? 4 months 2 days ago #157

i'll have to say red lobster.
Founder of Tokenholics Anonymous.
TD Patron since 2005.
Completed 20+ runs at GC 2017.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Silly Trivia? 4 months 2 days ago #158

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 14771

smakdown wrote: i'll have to say red lobster.


Nope. AFAIK, it's a fictional restaurant.
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Silly Trivia? 4 months 1 day ago #159

bpsymington wrote:

smakdown wrote: i'll have to say red lobster.


Nope. AFAIK, it's a fictional restaurant.


I googled it and yes, it is a fictitious place.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Silly Trivia? 4 months 1 day ago #160

i refuse to google, but is it a name i could conceivably come up with?
Founder of Tokenholics Anonymous.
TD Patron since 2005.
Completed 20+ runs at GC 2017.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Silly Trivia? 4 months 1 day ago #161

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 14771

smakdown wrote: i refuse to google, but is it a name i could conceivably come up with?


Well, they are real words, nothing like RazzleBlob's.

Here's a hint.

The H_______ H_______
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Silly Trivia? 4 months 1 day ago #162

The hungry heffer?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Silly Trivia? 4 months 1 day ago #163

Arcanist Kolixela wrote: The hungry heffer?


You just beat me to it! Although was it Hungry Heifer? I loved that comedy bit on the show. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Mike Steele.

Silly Trivia? 3 months 2 weeks ago #164

bpsymington wrote:

smakdown wrote: i refuse to google, but is it a name i could conceivably come up with?


Well, they are real words, nothing like RazzleBlob's.

Here's a hint.

The H_______ H_______


the only thing that popped into my mind was "The Hungry Hippo". :S so what was it?

now, i just got done watching some andy griffith. did barney's girl, Juanita, whom he talked on the phone to, ever make it on screen?
Founder of Tokenholics Anonymous.
TD Patron since 2005.
Completed 20+ runs at GC 2017.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Silly Trivia? 3 months 2 weeks ago #165

smakdown wrote:

bpsymington wrote:

smakdown wrote: i refuse to google, but is it a name i could conceivably come up with?


Well, they are real words, nothing like RazzleBlob's.

Here's a hint.

The H_______ H_______


the only thing that popped into my mind was "The Hungry Hippo". :S so what was it?

now, i just got done watching some andy griffith. did barney's girl, Juanita, whom he talked on the phone to, ever make it on screen?


No, I don’t think we ever saw Juanita. And I think Hungry Heifer was the Norm answer, it was a few posts back.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds