Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: D&D Kickstarters

D&D Kickstarters 4 months 1 week ago #1

  • Rob F
  • Rob F's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Hero Member +1
  • Hero Member +1
  • Posts: 2088
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." - Albert Einstein

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

D&D Kickstarters 4 months 1 week ago #2

The Old School looks so tempting. Total pass on 5e.
"It's treason then."



Cranston's Character Generator for iDevices or Character Generator for Android

Amorgen's Excellent Excel Character Generator

Have you checked the Token DataBase ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

D&D Kickstarters 4 months 1 week ago #3

  • Rob F
  • Rob F's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Hero Member +1
  • Hero Member +1
  • Posts: 2088

Ro-gan wrote: The Old School looks so tempting. Total pass on 5e.


I prefer old school D&D too however the 5e kickstarter has a solid cast of writers that worked on a number of rpg video games I enjoyed so gonna throw some $$ at both.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." - Albert Einstein

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

D&D Kickstarters 4 months 1 week ago #4

I’m going to jump on that’s
Old school action.
New School Hmm, maybe.
When a Falcon's Strike breaks the body
of its prey, it is because of timing.
Sun Tzu
Art of War 500 B.C.

D&D, been playing 35 years
GenCon, been going 23 years Straight
True Dungeon, been playing 16 years Straight and all 4 events last year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

D&D Kickstarters 4 months 1 week ago #5

The Falcon wrote: I’m going to jump on that’s
Old school action.
New School Hmm, maybe.


Pretty sure the new school is the crew from DragonAge: Origins
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

D&D Kickstarters 4 months 1 week ago #6

  • Rob F
  • Rob F's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Hero Member +1
  • Hero Member +1
  • Posts: 2088

Wade Schwendemann wrote:

The Falcon wrote: I’m going to jump on that’s
Old school action.
New School Hmm, maybe.


Pretty sure the new school is the crew from DragonAge: Origins


Baldur's Gate, Dragon Age: Origins, and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Edit: Also Mass Effect and Neverwinter Nights. So my money says there should be some top notch writing here. Fingers crossed cuz I'm a backer.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." - Albert Einstein

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Rob F.

D&D Kickstarters 4 months 1 week ago #7

Rob F wrote:

Wade Schwendemann wrote:

The Falcon wrote: I’m going to jump on that’s
Old school action.
New School Hmm, maybe.


Pretty sure the new school is the crew from DragonAge: Origins


Baldur's Gate, Dragon Age: Origins, and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Edit: Also Mass Effect and Neverwinter Nights. So my money says there should be some top notch writing here. Fingers crossed cuz I'm a backer.


Thats some Really Elite stuff,
I guess I will jump on some
New School action too.
When a Falcon's Strike breaks the body
of its prey, it is because of timing.
Sun Tzu
Art of War 500 B.C.

D&D, been playing 35 years
GenCon, been going 23 years Straight
True Dungeon, been playing 16 years Straight and all 4 events last year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds