Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FINAL TOKEN IMAGES for 2024! <== LOOK !

FINAL TOKEN IMAGES for 2024! <== LOOK ! 1 year 1 month ago #1

We are still tweaking the Transmute tokens, but please see the below links for the final images going to the printers this week. Thanks SO MUCH to the amazing TD Forumites who put in so much work to really polish up these tokens. I am the luckiest DM in the world! We will be updating the FAQ about the Death Knight set bonus later today.

truedungeon.com/files/CS24_Round07_Common.jpg
truedungeon.com/files/CS24_Round07_Uncommon.jpg
truedungeon.com/files/CS24_Round07_Rare.jpg
truedungeon.com/files/CS24_Round07_UltraRare.jpg

truedungeon.com/files/CS24_Round07_VolAndParticipation.jpg
truedungeon.com/files/CS24_Round07_Special.jpg

We should have the final Transmutes posted today.
Token Conjurer
Geek Dreamweaver
Nerdomancer
Author of the never-to-be-released "The Secret of Trees"
The topic has been locked.

FINAL TOKEN IMAGES for 2024! <== LOOK ! 1 year 1 month ago #2

I like the updated text on the Omni Cube and Omni Orb to just refer to tokendb a lot, great job!
I play Rogue. Occasionally I even play Rogue well.

Current Rogue Build
The topic has been locked.

FINAL TOKEN IMAGES for 2024! <== LOOK ! 1 year 1 month ago #3

Thanks, Jeff, everything looks great!

I know you're probably not dealing with this until you tackle the whole polymorph/Iktomi's subject, but I am curious for the Totem of Trollform whether you still have to be polymorphed into a Troll at the end of the room to heal 2, or whether you heal 2 at the end regardless of whether you're still a troll. To me it reads like the latter (and that's what I hope it is), since it sounds like the "heal 2 at the end of the room" becomes active as soon as you become a Troll.
The topic has been locked.

FINAL TOKEN IMAGES for 2024! <== LOOK ! 1 year 1 month ago #4

I notice that the Death Knight Tokens show:

truedungeon.com/sets

And the Ancient Tokens show:

truedungeon.com/set-bonus

When I type each in it looks like I'm taken to the same page, just wondering why they don't have the same URL.

Also, for the Omni Tokens I would suggest dropping the "Trade Item" label because to me they don't really feel like a standard Trade Good. If possible I would also make them a different color backing or at least make the outer dimples stars instead of the standard round ones and/or have a different Trade tier designation on their backs. This will help deter counterfeiting from what I'm guessing will be $100+ and $300+ Tokens.
"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our point of view" - Obi Wan Kenobi
Last edit: by Rob F.
The topic has been locked.

FINAL TOKEN IMAGES for 2024! <== LOOK ! 1 year 1 month ago #5

Rob F wrote: Also, for the Omni Tokens I would suggest dropping the "Trade Item" label because to me they don't really feel like a standard Trade Good. If possible I would also make them a different color backing or at least make the outer dimples stars instead of the standard round ones and/or have a different Trade tier designation on their backs. This will help deter counterfeiting from what I'm guessing will be $100+ and $300+ Tokens.


It currently looks like the Omni Cube has star dimples, but not the Omni Orb.

Where you thinking light blue and dark blue for the colors? Is the current brown in line with a wishing ring?
Last edit: by Graven.
The topic has been locked.

FINAL TOKEN IMAGES for 2024! <== LOOK ! 1 year 1 month ago #6

Graven wrote:

Rob F wrote: Also, for the Omni Tokens I would suggest dropping the "Trade Item" label because to me they don't really feel like a standard Trade Good. If possible I would also make them a different color backing or at least make the outer dimples stars instead of the standard round ones and/or have a different Trade tier designation on their backs. This will help deter counterfeiting from what I'm guessing will be $100+ and $300+ Tokens.


It currently looks like the Omni Cube has star dimples, but not the Omni Orb.

Where you thinking light blue and dark blue for the colors? Is the current brown in line with a wishing ring?


Ah ok, I didn't see it (Omni Cube) until I zoomed in. And I'm not sure what color. I know the Wish Ring is brown. Just feels like these are kinda special so maybe should be a different color of some sort.
"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our point of view" - Obi Wan Kenobi
Last edit: by Rob F.
The topic has been locked.

FINAL TOKEN IMAGES for 2024! <== LOOK ! 1 year 1 month ago #7

Robe of Aset should be Silk instead of AG if you want to be consistent with past Rare Robes.
"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our point of view" - Obi Wan Kenobi
The topic has been locked.

FINAL TOKEN IMAGES for 2024! <== LOOK ! 1 year 1 month ago #8

@Jeff, everything looks great!

Side note, the art for the "Earcuff of the Sage Spirit" looks like it's a Death Knight Earcuff with the skull and dark lightning behind it. It really matches the look of the DK Shield beside it. Not suggesting you should change anything, just pointing it out.
Last edit: by Graven.
The topic has been locked.

FINAL TOKEN IMAGES for 2024! <== LOOK ! 1 year 1 month ago #9

Oooh, I hope you add a 4 or 5-piece set bonus to the Death Knight set ^^
Turned into adventurer jerky by Smoak in 2010
Proudly part of first group to survive Felurian's Feast at GHC 2021
Receives -3 Treasure thanks to dumb goblins
~Dungeon Master~
The topic has been locked.

FINAL TOKEN IMAGES for 2024! <== LOOK ! 1 year 1 month ago #10

If there's still time for a small edit, Death Knight Cloak should read "+2 to saves", as pointed out by Endgame in the previous thread . My mistake!
Cleric main / Druid secondary
The topic has been locked.

FINAL TOKEN IMAGES for 2024! <== LOOK ! 1 year 1 month ago #11

Rob F wrote: Robe of Aset should be Silk instead of AG if you want to be consistent with past Rare Robes.


From the tokendb page for Aragonite :

*Starting with the 2022 print run, anything that equips in the Torso slot counts as armor and is exchangeable for either Aragonite, Minotaur Hide, or Oil of Enchantment. This change is not retroactive. Older Torso items made out of cloth (e.g., robes) keep their previous conversion designation. If you’re not certain, look the item up here in the TDb and check its stat block.

Last edit: by Allen John.
The topic has been locked.

FINAL TOKEN IMAGES for 2024! <== LOOK ! 1 year 1 month ago #12

Common:

- Magus Dust is +2 to spell damage whereas the previous 2017 and 2021 dusts were only +1. But maybe this is an intended bump. The text on Magus is also different then the text on the 2017 and 2021 dusts.

- Charm of the Empty Palm, I'm scratching my head on this one so maybe I'm missing something. According to Tokendb there are only 4 offhand Melee Tokens, two of them UR, one Rare and a Common from 2009. I'm not sure any player with this charm would be equipping those Tokens so why the restriction? And at this level why restrict Monks and Rangers? Charm of the empty palm sounds very "monkish" to me.

Uncommon:

- Scepter of Seth text should read "+2 damage in Desert" if you want to be consistent with the other Uncommon weapons that say "Desert" instead of "Deserts"

- Armor of Ra, remove the "to" after +3, should read: "+7 to AC and +3 Retribution Damage to Undead"

- Pants of Shai's Blessing, I think you can remove the word "only" from the text, reads better that way.
"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our point of view" - Obi Wan Kenobi
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds