Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: FULL - V12 Mon Jan 16 3:36pm CST Epic Weird

LF1M - V12 Mon Jan 16 3:36pm CST Epic Weird 1 year 5 months ago #13

Unless the 10 th player wants it - I can play Rogue to get us “weird” clues and give the flanking bonus to the heavy hitters

That way “David’s other son” can play Druid

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LF1M - V12 Mon Jan 16 3:36pm CST Epic Weird 1 year 5 months ago #14

Cary Kelly wrote: Unless the 10 th player wants it - I can play Rogue to get us “weird” clues and give the flanking bonus to the heavy hitters

That way “David’s other son” can play Druid


Good thinking! I had forgotten the importance of having a rogue on weird runs :)
dmrzzz's trade thread

Yes, my AC is lower than the Wizard's. No regrets!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LF1M - V12 Mon Jan 16 3:36pm CST Epic Weird 1 year 4 months ago #15

Do you still need a 10th? I probably don't need to do another run this weekend, but since I only get 1 run of V14, it's ok to load up here, right? (Enable me!) I could play Barbarian, or if Cary wants Paladin, I could do Rogue.

Also, I had a late uncle named David, so you can put me down as David's Niece, if I'm in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LF1M - V12 Mon Jan 16 3:36pm CST Epic Weird 1 year 4 months ago #16

BeLinda Mathie wrote: Do you still need a 10th? I probably don't need to do another run this weekend, but since I only get 1 run of V14, it's ok to load up here, right? (Enable me!) I could play Barbarian, or if Cary wants Paladin, I could do Rogue.

Also, I had a late uncle named David, so you can put me down as David's Niece, if I'm in.


ONE OF US!
dmrzzz's trade thread

Yes, my AC is lower than the Wizard's. No regrets!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LF1M - V12 Mon Jan 16 3:36pm CST Epic Weird 1 year 4 months ago #17

Hooray a full team! And the sign-up list reminds me of the old Monty Python Australian Philosopher’s meeting skit (although using Dave instead of Bruce).

Let me introduce the group - we’ve got Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave and Dave. And you are?
- I’m Kendall
Hmmm, that might cause some confusion….Mind if we call you Dave?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LF1M - V12 Mon Jan 16 3:36pm CST Epic Weird 1 year 4 months ago #18

Cary Kelly wrote: Hooray a full team! And the sign-up list reminds me of the old Monty Python Australian Philosopher’s meeting skit (although using Dave instead of Bruce).

Let me introduce the group - we’ve got Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave and Dave. And you are?
- I’m Kendall
Hmmm, that might cause some confusion….Mind if we call you Dave?


Rule Number 6, there is no... rule number 6.
dmrzzz's trade thread

Yes, my AC is lower than the Wizard's. No regrets!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LF1M - V12 Mon Jan 16 3:36pm CST Epic Weird 1 year 4 months ago #19

Cary Kelly wrote: Hooray a full team! And the sign-up list reminds me of the old Monty Python Australian Philosopher’s meeting skit (although using Dave instead of Bruce).

Let me introduce the group - we’ve got Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave and Dave. And you are?
- I’m Kendall
Hmmm, that might cause some confusion….Mind if we call you Dave?


These are the Daves I know, these are the Daves I know.
Tenth level achieved! Now for the long journey to 11th level!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LF1M - V12 Mon Jan 16 3:36pm CST Epic Weird 1 year 4 months ago #20

Zoom froze up at room 5
Tenth level achieved! Now for the long journey to 11th level!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds