Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: LFO Sat Aug 7 2021 5:48 PM CDT

LFO Sat Aug 7 2021 5:48 PM CDT 1 month 3 weeks ago #1

Just looking for the other half of our run so we can connect/collaborate

Our half (I think): Rogue, DF, Barb, Monk, Whatever I end up picking (HAH)

Have (between us): Full 10 set of nuggies, at least 6 CoAs, bard legendary, cleric relic, pali relic, 2 fighter relics, 2 wizard relics, druid legendary, monk legendary, barb relic and probably legendary, random loaner gear we can coordinate on.
~Rebecca

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Dragon6483.

LFO Sat Aug 7 2021 5:48 PM CDT 1 month 3 weeks ago #2

Crazy, I'm signed up for this run too.

I have tickets for Crystal and me, this is going to possibly be a busy night at the candy store so be easy on us. LOL

If you are okay with me doing Paladin and Crystal cleric

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LFO Sat Aug 7 2021 5:48 PM CDT 1 month 3 weeks ago #3

  • Ramsildor
  • Ramsildor's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
  • Posts: 681
Hi, I am your Bard for this run. I have all nuggets, CoA and CoAS. I run with Widseth's Legendary Lute and Songbird. My Bard can be seen on the link below.
"You don't stop playing because you grow old;
you grow old because you stop playing."
- Benjamin Franklin
Sitar, my Bard tdcharactercreator.com/#/character/edit/6dd0b0e3-1014-4f08-a192-4ffb7abeaa2e

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Ramsildor.

LFO Sat Aug 7 2021 5:48 PM CDT 1 month 3 weeks ago #4

LordRand wrote: Crazy, I'm signed up for this run too.

I have tickets for Crystal and me, this is going to possibly be a busy night at the candy store so be easy on us. LOL

If you are okay with me doing Paladin and Crystal cleric


Stalker :)
I am cool with people doing whatever they want to do.
~Rebecca

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LFO Sat Aug 7 2021 5:48 PM CDT 1 month 3 weeks ago #5

Ramsildor wrote: Hi, I am your Bard for this run. I have all nuggets, CoA and CoAS. I run with Widseth's Legendary Lute and Songbird. My Bard can be seen on the link below.


Glad to have you. We should have close to full CoAs it appears. We'll have at least some CoAS. If anyone has the staff of power, I'll run Elf Wizard.
~Rebecca

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LFO Sat Aug 7 2021 5:48 PM CDT 1 month 3 weeks ago #6

I am the Ranger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LFO Sat Aug 7 2021 5:48 PM CDT 1 month 3 weeks ago #7

Steve wrote: I am the Ranger

Woooo!
~Rebecca

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LFO Sat Aug 7 2021 5:48 PM CDT 1 month 2 weeks ago #8

  • Ramsildor
  • Ramsildor's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
  • Posts: 681

Dragon6483 wrote:

Ramsildor wrote: Hi, I am your Bard for this run. I have all nuggets, CoA and CoAS. I run with Widseth's Legendary Lute and Songbird. My Bard can be seen on the link below.


Glad to have you. We should have close to full CoAs it appears. We'll have at least some CoAS. If anyone has the staff of power, I'll run Elf Wizard.


You are more than Welcome to use my Staff of Power
"You don't stop playing because you grow old;
you grow old because you stop playing."
- Benjamin Franklin
Sitar, my Bard tdcharactercreator.com/#/character/edit/6dd0b0e3-1014-4f08-a192-4ffb7abeaa2e

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds