Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Crown Of The Crude < Now with official update by Jeff!

Crown Of The Crude 1 year 4 weeks ago #13

jedibcg wrote:

ponyboy wrote: I think Grunnel was being mischievous again…


Maybe that is what got him killed?!?!?


But a passer-by (who asked to remain anonymous) dropped a Fallen Star Mushroom token in his mouth.

Grunnel's back. And at full HP. Soooooooooo who knows what kinds of craziness they're capable of.

Last I heard, he had sworn allegiance to Barb Beard in exchange for safe passage to Outpost Nil. But that's just a rumor I overheard .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Crown Of The Crude 1 year 4 weeks ago #14

There are 10 uncommon and 10 rare now listed for 2021 (including Crown of the Crude). So maybe a few rare tokens were given out as well?

tokendb.com/source/completion/?fwp_pub_year=2021&fwp_rare_box=uncommon%2Crare

Grunnel looks to have been up to all sorts of mischief.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Crown Of The Crude 1 year 4 weeks ago #15

OrionW wrote: There are 10 uncommon and 10 rare now listed for 2021 (including Crown of the Crude). So maybe a few rare tokens were given out as well?

tokendb.com/source/completion/?fwp_pub_year=2021&fwp_rare_box=uncommon%2Crare

Grunnel looks to have been up to all sorts of mischief.


Ring of One Vision appears to be the rare completion token I don't recognize. Haven't seen anyone report getting one yet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Crown Of The Crude 1 year 3 weeks ago #16

Due to this mishap, we will be adding both the Crown of the Crude and the Belt of Application as additional Participation tokens for V6c.

We will do a better job next year of tight inventory control on the Participation tokens.

Thanks for your patience.

.
Token Conjurer
Geek Dreamweaver
Nerdomancer
Author of the never-to-be-released "The Secret of Trees"

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Jeff Martin.

Crown Of The Crude 1 year 3 weeks ago #17

Great news Jeff!

For anyone keeping track, there are still some tickets left for V6c and it now comes with 3 participation tokens for normal or hardcore, 4 for nightmare. Sounds like a bargain to me and only 11 more days until I can have more TD fun.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Crown Of The Crude 1 year 3 weeks ago #18

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 10704

Dave wrote: Great news Jeff!

For anyone keeping track, there are still some tickets left for V6c and it now comes with 3 participation tokens for normal or hardcore, 4 for nightmare. Sounds like a bargain to me and only 11 more days until I can have more TD fun.


Are you sure that is what he means, because that is not how I read it? I read it as they don't have enough of the originally announced participation tokens so you make get these instead.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Crown Of The Crude 1 year 3 weeks ago #19

jedibcg wrote:

Dave wrote: Great news Jeff!

For anyone keeping track, there are still some tickets left for V6c and it now comes with 3 participation tokens for normal or hardcore, 4 for nightmare. Sounds like a bargain to me and only 11 more days until I can have more TD fun.


Are you sure that is what he means, because that is not how I read it? I read it as they don't have enough of the originally announced participation tokens so you make get these instead.


Hard to be "sure" with someone else's words,but the word additional would imply to me that they would all be given out.

Maybe it's 2 on Normal, 2 on HC. 4 on NM, or some other variation.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Crown Of The Crude 1 year 3 weeks ago #20

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote:

jedibcg wrote:

Dave wrote: Great news Jeff!

For anyone keeping track, there are still some tickets left for V6c and it now comes with 3 participation tokens for normal or hardcore, 4 for nightmare. Sounds like a bargain to me and only 11 more days until I can have more TD fun.


Are you sure that is what he means, because that is not how I read it? I read it as they don't have enough of the originally announced participation tokens so you make get these instead.


Hard to be "sure" with someone else's words,but the word additional would imply to me that they would all be given out.

Maybe it's 2 on Normal, 2 on HC. 4 on NM, or some other variation.


Check out the update in TD Events. Reads to me as if you get these two tokens no matter what and then get the originally designated tokens as planned.

td.events/conventions/vtd6c

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Crown Of The Crude 1 year 3 weeks ago #21

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 10704

Dave wrote:

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote:

jedibcg wrote:

Dave wrote: Great news Jeff!

For anyone keeping track, there are still some tickets left for V6c and it now comes with 3 participation tokens for normal or hardcore, 4 for nightmare. Sounds like a bargain to me and only 11 more days until I can have more TD fun.


Are you sure that is what he means, because that is not how I read it? I read it as they don't have enough of the originally announced participation tokens so you make get these instead.


Hard to be "sure" with someone else's words,but the word additional would imply to me that they would all be given out.

Maybe it's 2 on Normal, 2 on HC. 4 on NM, or some other variation.


Check out the update in TD Events. Reads to me as if you get these two tokens no matter what and then get the originally designated tokens as planned.

td.events/conventions/vtd6c



Okay I agree with what is on there your first assessment was correct.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Crown Of The Crude < Now with official update by Jeff! 1 year 3 weeks ago #22

Maybe Grunnel used a wish ring to make sure you all get previously unreleased tokens for playing our last VTD of the year.

Go team Grunnel!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Crown Of The Crude < Now with official update by Jeff! 1 year 3 weeks ago #23

ponyboy wrote: Maybe Grunnel used a wish ring to make sure you all get previously unreleased tokens for playing our last VTD of the year.

Go team Grunnel!


Grunnel is obviously the superior being. Thanks Grunnel!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds