Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Transmute times?

Transmute times? 2 months 1 week ago #1

Do we have times for transmuting during GHC? Also, will we be able to transmute trade tokens as well?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Transmute times? 2 months 1 week ago #2

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 10297

balthasar wrote: Do we have times for transmuting during GHC? Also, will we be able to transmute trade tokens as well?


Traditionally we are able to do trade tokens at GHC. Though that may have changed.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Transmute times? 2 months 1 week ago #3

balthasar wrote: Do we have times for transmuting during GHC? Also, will we be able to transmute trade tokens as well?

as of right now
Thursday-Saturday 10am-8pm

Sunday pick up only


all transmutes (2019,2020, 2021 relice etc, all eligible reserve bars and all Trade tokens) will be done. IE while supplies last.
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Transmute times? 2 months 1 week ago #4

Awesome! Thanks for providing the update. The times work out very nicely for me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Transmute times? 2 months 1 week ago #5

Dave wrote: Awesome! Thanks for providing the update. The times work out very nicely for me.

awesome. i hacked GHC website. I looked at your schedule to make sure it would work. I randomly pick a person each con and do this
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Transmute times? 2 months 1 week ago #6

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote:

Dave wrote: Awesome! Thanks for providing the update. The times work out very nicely for me.

awesome. i hacked GHC website. I looked at your schedule to make sure it would work. I randomly pick a person each con and do this

LOL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Transmute times? 2 months 1 week ago #7

Dave wrote:

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote:

Dave wrote: Awesome! Thanks for providing the update. The times work out very nicely for me.

awesome. i hacked GHC website. I looked at your schedule to make sure it would work. I randomly pick a person each con and do this

LOL


Not teal! Report him to the fed’s!
--
macXdmg
Monk of the Painda Order
Bard of the College of Sick Beats

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Transmute times? 2 months 6 days ago #8

Will legendary transmutes be available at the convention as well? Wondering if I should try to do one last transmute before the con by mail or wait to do it in person.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Transmute times? 2 months 6 days ago #9

OrionW wrote: Will legendary transmutes be available at the convention as well? Wondering if I should try to do one last transmute before the con by mail or wait to do it in person.

Yes. All
Transmutes that are eligible will be. Legendary are timeless.
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Transmute times? 2 months 5 days ago #10

i'll be there tuesday/maybe, but definitely wednesday to transmute trade items and gold while supplies last. it might help a person get their relic/legendy faster and i get to go through and fill in holes in my sets. if you are interested send me a pm...especially if you have gold to trade for. B)
Founder of Tokenholics Anonymous.
TD Patron since 2005.
Completed 20+ runs at GC 2017.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Transmute times? 2 months 4 days ago #11

Would I be able to pick up my Medalion of Nobility at GHC or is that mail in only?

Also, I've never done in person trasnmutes. Do we drop off the tokens sorted into baggies with slips inside just like we do when we mail them in? Or is it a different process? Is it verified right then and there and the token is handed over or do we dop off and come back at a later time to pick them all up?
Casey's Emporium of Gooey Delights Token Store:

truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=253865

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Transmute times? 2 months 4 days ago #12

Casey Wren wrote: Would I be able to pick up my Medalion of Nobility at GHC or is that mail in only?

Also, I've never done in person trasnmutes. Do we drop off the tokens sorted into baggies with slips inside just like we do when we mail them in? Or is it a different process? Is it verified right then and there and the token is handed over or do we dop off and come back at a later time to pick them all up?


In the last it has been mail in only.

Very similar, with with drop off/pick up. Sorted and bagged yes, with a sheet like mail in.
.there will be a. LoT of people around to help guide you.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds