Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: In person TD

In person TD 2 months 2 weeks ago #37

Miathan wrote: I think druegar prefers the term domestic over standard

🤔...🤷‍♂️

All this talk reminds me of:

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


Points to the first person to correctly name that reference--without cheating by googling it!
Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections/suggestions in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

In person TD 2 months 2 weeks ago #38

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 10247
Direct TV?

I know I am wrong because I google after my guess. I have to say I am completely unaware of the answer.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by jedibcg.

In person TD 2 months 2 weeks ago #39

DTV always makes me think of Dave TV - when David Lee Roth would take over MTV for a weekend or so back in the day

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

In person TD 2 months 2 weeks ago #40

I think it’s the TV channel from “Shock Treatment”, a sort of sequel to “The Rocky Horror Picture Show.”

Denton TV, Denton being the town in which the story took place.
Questing for 9th level!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Dave Autzen.

In person TD 2 months 2 weeks ago #41

Dave Autzen wrote: I think it’s the TV channel from “Shock Treatment”.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections/suggestions in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

In person TD 2 months 2 weeks ago #42

Druegar wrote:

Dave Autzen wrote: I think it’s the TV channel from “Shock Treatment”.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


Are the points spendable on anything?

I think I am one of the few people I know that likes the film. I only know a couple of friends who have even seen it.
Questing for 9th level!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

In person TD 2 months 2 weeks ago #43

Dave Autzen wrote: I think I am one of the few people I know that likes the film.

Count me as among the folks who like ST. It's very different from RHPS and that alone turns a lot of folks off.

Dave Autzen wrote: Are the points spendable on anything?

Um... sure!

Above terms subject to change without notice. User of points takes full responsibility for everything and anything that could and/or does go wrong resulting in any kind or type of problem, difficulty, embarrassment, loss of money or goods or services or sleep or anything else whatsoever. Points are not to be used in bathrooms. Unauthorized or improper use of points may result in administrative disciplinary action and civil and criminal penalties. Use points only as directed. Points are void where prohibited except where not prohibited. Warning: All liability waived! The use of points is an inherently dangerous undertaking. Make your choices and take personal responsibility for the outcome of your experiment! Protect your privilege to use points by not making the headlines or becoming a statistic. Points may be hot after heating. You should have had a V-8. Your points may vary. Avoid alcoholic beverages while spending points. Avoid contacting points with with eyes, skin, mucous membranes, fingernails (toenails are fine), hair, liver, tongue, belly buttons, and uvulas. Avoid extreme temperatures and store points in a cool dry place. Avoid exposing points to microwaves magnetic fields, ultraviolet light, sunlight, moonlight, fluorescent light, incandescent light, or LEDs. Do not inhale point fumes. Batteries not included. By redeeming points, the user consents to such interception, monitoring, recording, copying, auditing, inspection, and disclosure at the discretion of authorized points personnel. Do not redeem points while operating a motor vehicle, watercraft, aircraft, or pogo stick. Caveat emptor. Points may, in time, fade. Consult your physician before redeeming points. Why are you still reading this? Points may settle during shipment as points are measured by weight, not volume. Discontinue redeeming points if rash develops. Do not attempt to put points in pants. The truth is out there. Do not bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle your points. Do not redeem points while showering, bathing, sleeping or unconscious. Elvis has left the building. Points have been found to cause cancer in laboratory mice. If any defective points are discovered, do not attempt to repair them yourself, but return to an authorized service center. Keep points away from moisture, rain, snow, gloom of night, and so forth. Points may be too intense for some redeemers. No other warranty expressed or implied. No substitutions, exchanges, or refunds. Not affiliated with the "University" of Carbondale or any other institution of lower learning. Not responsible for damages occurring through the use, misuse, or inability to use points. Not responsible if you've fallen and can't get up. Points are not street legal in most states. Do not use points as a personal flotation device. Points in mirror are closer than they appear. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Wow, you sure are persistent! Points must be stored in the cold section of the refrigerator. But not too cold! Maybe in the door would be good. Pregnant women should not touch or handle points. Do not quote this entire list of disclaimers. Points are limited while supplies last. Defrigerate points after opening. Points are not safe for use around pets--except lemurs. Seriously, why are you still reading this? Go outside or something. As the immortal William Shatner once said, "Get a life!" Side effects of points are common and include headache, nausea, vomiting, death, undeath, dizziness, dysentery, cardiac arrhythmia, mild heart explosions, varicose veins, darkened stool, darkened soul, lycanthropy, trucanthropy, more vomiting, arteriosclerosis, hemorrhoids, diabeetus, virginity, mild discomfort, vampirism, folicular impermanence, spontaneous dental hydroplosion, sugar high, even more vomiting, brown, your mom, and mild rash.

Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections/suggestions in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

In person TD 2 months 2 weeks ago #44

Druegar wrote:

Dave Autzen wrote: I think I am one of the few people I know that likes the film.

Count me as among the folks who like ST. It's very different from RHPS and that alone turns a lot of folks off.

Dave Autzen wrote: Are the points spendable on anything?

Um... sure!

Above terms subject to change without notice. User of points takes full responsibility for everything and anything that could and/or does go wrong resulting in any kind or type of problem, difficulty, embarrassment, loss of money or goods or services or sleep or anything else whatsoever. Points are not to be used in bathrooms. Unauthorized or improper use of points may result in administrative disciplinary action and civil and criminal penalties. Use points only as directed. Points are void where prohibited except where not prohibited. Warning: All liability waived! The use of points is an inherently dangerous undertaking. Make your choices and take personal responsibility for the outcome of your experiment! Protect your privilege to use points by not making the headlines or becoming a statistic. Points may be hot after heating. You should have had a V-8. Your points may vary. Avoid alcoholic beverages while spending points. Avoid contacting points with with eyes, skin, mucous membranes, fingernails (toenails are fine), hair, liver, tongue, belly buttons, and uvulas. Avoid extreme temperatures and store points in a cool dry place. Avoid exposing points to microwaves magnetic fields, ultraviolet light, sunlight, moonlight, fluorescent light, incandescent light, or LEDs. Do not inhale point fumes. Batteries not included. By redeeming points, the user consents to such interception, monitoring, recording, copying, auditing, inspection, and disclosure at the discretion of authorized points personnel. Do not redeem points while operating a motor vehicle, watercraft, aircraft, or pogo stick. Caveat emptor. Points may, in time, fade. Consult your physician before redeeming points. Why are you still reading this? Points may settle during shipment as points are measured by weight, not volume. Discontinue redeeming points if rash develops. Do not attempt to put points in pants. The truth is out there. Do not bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle your points. Do not redeem points while showering, bathing, sleeping or unconscious. Elvis has left the building. Points have been found to cause cancer in laboratory mice. If any defective points are discovered, do not attempt to repair them yourself, but return to an authorized service center. Keep points away from moisture, rain, snow, gloom of night, and so forth. Points may be too intense for some redeemers. No other warranty expressed or implied. No substitutions, exchanges, or refunds. Not affiliated with the "University" of Carbondale or any other institution of lower learning. Not responsible for damages occurring through the use, misuse, or inability to use points. Not responsible if you've fallen and can't get up. Points are not street legal in most states. Do not use points as a personal flotation device. Points in mirror are closer than they appear. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Wow, you sure are persistent! Points must be stored in the cold section of the refrigerator. But not too cold! Maybe in the door would be good. Pregnant women should not touch or handle points. Do not quote this entire list of disclaimers. Points are limited while supplies last. Defrigerate points after opening. Points are not safe for use around pets--except lemurs. Seriously, why are you still reading this? Go outside or something. As the immortal William Shatner once said, "Get a life!" Side effects of points are common and include headache, nausea, vomiting, death, undeath, dizziness, dysentery, cardiac arrhythmia, mild heart explosions, varicose veins, darkened stool, darkened soul, lycanthropy, trucanthropy, more vomiting, arteriosclerosis, hemorrhoids, diabeetus, virginity, mild discomfort, vampirism, folicular impermanence, spontaneous dental hydroplosion, sugar high, even more vomiting, brown, your mom, and mild rash.


Hmm, the fine print is not in teal. Drat.
Questing for 9th level!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Dave Autzen.

In person TD 2 months 2 weeks ago #45

Dave Autzen wrote: Hmm, the fine print is not in teal. Drat.


You overlooked the most important part: "Do not quote this entire list of disclaimers." :P
dmrzzz's trade thread

Yes, my AC is lower than the Wizard's. No regrets!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

In person TD 2 months 2 weeks ago #46

Welcome to Whose Line where everything is made up and the points don't matter.
Classes Played: Barbarian (37 times), Monk (34), Ranger (24), Rogue (19), Cleric (15), Fighter (11), Dwarf Fighter (8), Druid (7), Paladin (7), Bard (5), Elf Wizard (2), Wizard (2)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

In person TD 2 months 1 week ago #47

David Zych wrote: You [Dave Autzen] overlooked the most important part: "Do not quote this entire list of disclaimers." :P

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections/suggestions in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

In person TD 2 months 1 week ago #48

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 15624

Druegar wrote:

Dave Autzen wrote: I think I am one of the few people I know that likes the film.

Count me as among the folks who like ST. It's very different from RHPS and that alone turns a lot of folks off.

Dave Autzen wrote: Are the points spendable on anything?

Um... sure!

Above terms subject to change without notice. User of points takes full responsibility for everything and anything that could and/or does go wrong resulting in any kind or type of problem, difficulty, embarrassment, loss of money or goods or services or sleep or anything else whatsoever. Points are not to be used in bathrooms. Unauthorized or improper use of points may result in administrative disciplinary action and civil and criminal penalties. Use points only as directed. Points are void where prohibited except where not prohibited. Warning: All liability waived! The use of points is an inherently dangerous undertaking. Make your choices and take personal responsibility for the outcome of your experiment! Protect your privilege to use points by not making the headlines or becoming a statistic. Points may be hot after heating. You should have had a V-8. Your points may vary. Avoid alcoholic beverages while spending points. Avoid contacting points with with eyes, skin, mucous membranes, fingernails (toenails are fine), hair, liver, tongue, belly buttons, and uvulas. Avoid extreme temperatures and store points in a cool dry place. Avoid exposing points to microwaves magnetic fields, ultraviolet light, sunlight, moonlight, fluorescent light, incandescent light, or LEDs. Do not inhale point fumes. Batteries not included. By redeeming points, the user consents to such interception, monitoring, recording, copying, auditing, inspection, and disclosure at the discretion of authorized points personnel. Do not redeem points while operating a motor vehicle, watercraft, aircraft, or pogo stick. Caveat emptor. Points may, in time, fade. Consult your physician before redeeming points. Why are you still reading this? Points may settle during shipment as points are measured by weight, not volume. Discontinue redeeming points if rash develops. Do not attempt to put points in pants. The truth is out there. Do not bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle your points. Do not redeem points while showering, bathing, sleeping or unconscious. Elvis has left the building. Points have been found to cause cancer in laboratory mice. If any defective points are discovered, do not attempt to repair them yourself, but return to an authorized service center. Keep points away from moisture, rain, snow, gloom of night, and so forth. Points may be too intense for some redeemers. No other warranty expressed or implied. No substitutions, exchanges, or refunds. Not affiliated with the "University" of Carbondale or any other institution of lower learning. Not responsible for damages occurring through the use, misuse, or inability to use points. Not responsible if you've fallen and can't get up. Points are not street legal in most states. Do not use points as a personal flotation device. Points in mirror are closer than they appear. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Wow, you sure are persistent! Points must be stored in the cold section of the refrigerator. But not too cold! Maybe in the door would be good. Pregnant women should not touch or handle points. Do not quote this entire list of disclaimers. Points are limited while supplies last. Defrigerate points after opening. Points are not safe for use around pets--except lemurs. Seriously, why are you still reading this? Go outside or something. As the immortal William Shatner once said, "Get a life!" Side effects of points are common and include headache, nausea, vomiting, death, undeath, dizziness, dysentery, cardiac arrhythmia, mild heart explosions, varicose veins, darkened stool, darkened soul, lycanthropy, trucanthropy, more vomiting, arteriosclerosis, hemorrhoids, diabeetus, virginity, mild discomfort, vampirism, folicular impermanence, spontaneous dental hydroplosion, sugar high, even more vomiting, brown, your mom, and mild rash.


Do not antagonize Happy Fun Ball.
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds