Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Trents Token run LFO Sat. 11:48pm who are you?

Trents Token run LFO Sat. 11:48pm who are you? 2 months 1 week ago #1

We have 6 of the 10 purchased tickets who else has tickets?
Please visit my fledgling token store.
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247486

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Bob Chasan.

LFO Saturday night 11:48pm 2 months 4 days ago #2

Moving this out of the Team Synergy thread and back into the thread for the run itself.

Stupid thing number five I've done for Pax West: buy a ticket for this run.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LFO Saturday night 11:48pm 2 months 4 days ago #3

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar
  • Away
  • 7th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 1974

Bob Chasan wrote: Who else?


As you know, Beau and I are in this run, and we each bought a ghost ticket as well (so 4 total tickets).
Want to sell your tokens via www.TrentTokens.com ? Click Here to see what I have available and to learn more!

Follow Trent Tokens on Facebook Twitter and Instagram !

Want to Join Team Token?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LFO Saturday night 11:48pm 1 month 4 weeks ago #4

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar
  • Away
  • 7th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 1974
UPDATE

I just chatted with Mongo, and he's available for this run, so he will join us! Here's what we know so far about this run:

1) Bob Chasan
2) Bob Chasan's ghost
3) Beau
4) Beau's ghost
5) Trent
6) Mongo
7) unknown
8) unknown
9) unknown
10) unknown
Want to sell your tokens via www.TrentTokens.com ? Click Here to see what I have available and to learn more!

Follow Trent Tokens on Facebook Twitter and Instagram !

Want to Join Team Token?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LFO Saturday night 11:48pm 1 month 4 weeks ago #5

Somebody snatched up the rest of the tickets before I could get my ghost
Please visit my fledgling token store.
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247486

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LFO Saturday night 11:48pm 1 month 4 weeks ago #6

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar
  • Away
  • 7th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 1974

Bob Chasan wrote: Somebody snatched up the rest of the tickets before I could get my ghost


DOH! OK, updated is:

1) Bob Chasan
2) Mongo
3) Beau
4) Beau's ghost
5) Trent
6) unknown
7) unknown
8) unknown
9) unknown
10) unknown
Want to sell your tokens via www.TrentTokens.com ? Click Here to see what I have available and to learn more!

Follow Trent Tokens on Facebook Twitter and Instagram !

Want to Join Team Token?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LFO Saturday night 11:48pm 1 month 4 weeks ago #7

Well.. I'll just take my ticket and be an unknown, then... :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LFO Saturday night 11:48pm 1 month 4 weeks ago #8

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar
  • Away
  • 7th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 1974

Andrew Knoll wrote: Well.. I'll just take my ticket and be an unknown, then... :P


Woo hoo! You're on this run too!?! That's great!

:)

Do you know of any others?

And Bob - do you want to update the first post with the list of who we are?
Want to sell your tokens via www.TrentTokens.com ? Click Here to see what I have available and to learn more!

Follow Trent Tokens on Facebook Twitter and Instagram !

Want to Join Team Token?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LFO Saturday night 11:48pm 1 month 3 weeks ago #9

Trent wrote: Woo hoo! You're on this run too!?! That's great!

Andrew Knoll (a week ago) wrote: Stupid thing number five I've done for Pax West: buy a ticket for this run.

:P

Trent wrote: Do you know of any others?

Nope, I've had my ticket for a while. The others were just recently sold.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LFO Saturday night 11:48pm 1 month 3 weeks ago #10

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar
  • Away
  • 7th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 1974

Andrew Knoll wrote:

Trent wrote: Woo hoo! You're on this run too!?! That's great!

Andrew Knoll (a week ago) wrote: Stupid thing number five I've done for Pax West: buy a ticket for this run.

:P

Trent wrote: Do you know of any others?

Nope, I've had my ticket for a while. The others were just recently sold.


LOL, sorry. I missed that...me no reed so gud...

See you soon!

:)
Want to sell your tokens via www.TrentTokens.com ? Click Here to see what I have available and to learn more!

Follow Trent Tokens on Facebook Twitter and Instagram !

Want to Join Team Token?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LFO Saturday night 11:48pm 1 month 3 weeks ago #11

Trent wrote:

Andrew Knoll wrote: Well.. I'll just take my ticket and be an unknown, then... :P


Woo hoo! You're on this run too!?! That's great!

:)

Do you know of any others?

And Bob - do you want to update the first post with the list of who we are?


You need to add Andrew but yes
Please visit my fledgling token store.
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247486

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LFO Saturday night 11:48pm 1 month 3 weeks ago #12

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar
  • Away
  • 7th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 1974

Bob Chasan wrote:

Trent wrote:

Andrew Knoll wrote: Well.. I'll just take my ticket and be an unknown, then... :P


Woo hoo! You're on this run too!?! That's great!

:)

Do you know of any others?

And Bob - do you want to update the first post with the list of who we are?


You need to add Andrew but yes


OK, here's the list with Andrew added:

1) Bob Chasan
2) Mongo
3) Beau
4) Beau's ghost
5) Trent
6) Andrew Knoll
7) unknown
8) unknown
9) unknown
10) unknown
Want to sell your tokens via www.TrentTokens.com ? Click Here to see what I have available and to learn more!

Follow Trent Tokens on Facebook Twitter and Instagram !

Want to Join Team Token?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds