Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Time to start the 2021 Token dev process

Time to start the 2021 Token dev process 1 month 17 hours ago #349

Rare Mighty Bow? Perhaps with a minor restriction that still makes the UR better.

And why a +1 lvl and + damage item? There are enough of us new players that would welcome another transmute to a ~Ring of Heroism (although I just obtained my 2nd RoH so it doesn't impact me as much).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to start the 2021 Token dev process 1 month 16 hours ago #350

Lequinian wrote: Rare Mighty Bow? Perhaps with a minor restriction that still makes the UR better.

And why a +1 lvl and + damage item? There are enough of us new players that would welcome another transmute to a ~Ring of Heroism (although I just obtained my 2nd RoH so it doesn't impact me as much).

There was some talk that relics would not be reprinted. If that is the case, RoH is off limits.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to start the 2021 Token dev process 1 month 14 hours ago #351

Bob Chasan wrote:

Jamie Campbell wrote:

Fiddy wrote:

Jamie Campbell wrote: Just curious and a potential idea.

Blood sacrifice whetstone.
Slotless. Reduced max HP 3 points to raise all damage of weapons +1.

It provides the risk-reward aspects of the player to test their ability to stay alive for a bit more damage per shot. Blood risk allows it to apply to all weapons unlike the other whetstone that applies to rares and below...


Interesting idea, but I'd probably bump up the number of HP you give up.


I was starting conservative. I agree and think the HP degrade should definitely cause a real decision. Perhaps 5-8 points. Or even a percentage ideal even though the math on that would be tough on the coaches. Say 10% rounded down...so 84 HP would lose 8 points so final HP is 76.

Base though could be 5-8 points of a drop of HP.


I like the idea but as a coach, I worry about recording 9 people then get to the 10th person who wants to play that token and now I have to change everyone's damage on the party card.


Didn’t want to see this for group adjust. Individual can do this to drop their HP to get boost damage
Jamie
AureliusBP


Ranger
tdcharactercreator.com/#/character/edit/b4b81c8d-c52e-4ffa-b291-a2eba22a6a8c

Am on Discord as AureliusBP if you want realtime chat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to start the 2021 Token dev process 3 weeks 6 days ago #352

Might be worth reprinting the rare wind set from 2013?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to start the 2021 Token dev process 3 weeks 6 days ago #353

BeLinda Mathie wrote: I’ll make my now-annual pitch for a Dex-based equivalent of the Medallion of Valhalla (+3 Str & +4 Con). Not sure what to call it, but a UR with +3 Dex and +4 Con would be an option for a Bard (class-specific legendary is an instrument) and for ranged-style players who aren’t going for the relic/legendary class-specific neck slot items. It would be a straight upgrade from the Enhanced Creeper Amulet (+2 Dex) and present a choice (-1 Dex for +4 Con) compared to the Exalted Creeper Amulet (+4 Dex).


+ 1 to this, and also making sure it doesn't get lost in the noise of the thread.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to start the 2021 Token dev process 3 weeks 6 days ago #354

Cross posting from new slot idea as it also involves a series of new tokens

“Voice tokens”

truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=615&id=251278&start=36#368235
Jamie
AureliusBP


Ranger
tdcharactercreator.com/#/character/edit/b4b81c8d-c52e-4ffa-b291-a2eba22a6a8c

Am on Discord as AureliusBP if you want realtime chat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to start the 2021 Token dev process 3 weeks 5 days ago #355

I wonder, would a neck as follows be too strong for UR level?

+5 Dex, +3 Con, -2 Str

Similar to the gloves options from a few years back with a slight con boost. I think in the neck slot it might be balanced?

I figure most +Dex builds are going for survivability over damage so -Str for a higher +Dex would be favorable. It also limits power creep on melee damage builds?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to start the 2021 Token dev process 3 weeks 5 days ago #356

I'll put in my annual suggestion for a spellcaster ranged weapon that uses spell damage modifiers for to hit and damage.

Uncommon/Rare/UR

(Uncommon Version)
Shard of Swirling Aether (1/2/2/3 damage wheel)
Use Spell damage modifier for hit/damage on this weapon
1 hand, ranged

(Rare Version)
Shard of Frozen Aether (1/2/3/4 damage wheel)
+1 to Spell Damage and Healing
Use Spell damage modifier for hit/damage on this weapon
1 hand, ranged


(UR Version)
Shard of Crystallized Power (2/3/4/5 damage wheel)
+2 to Spell Damage and Healing
Use Spell damage modifier for hit/damage on this weapon
1 hand, ranged

Could be used as the stepping off point for the Wizard legendary as well

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Arcanist Kolixela.

Time to start the 2021 Token dev process 3 weeks 5 days ago #357

Arcanist Kolixela wrote: I'll put in my annual suggestion for a spellcaster ranged weapon that uses spell damage modifiers for to hit and damage.

Uncommon/Rare/UR

(Uncommon Version)
Shard of Swirling Aether (1/2/2/3 damage wheel)
Use Spell damage modifier for hit/damage on this weapon
1 hand, ranged

(Rare Version)
Shard of Frozen Aether (1/2/3/4 damage wheel)
+1 to Spell Damage and Healing
Use Spell damage modifier for hit/damage on this weapon
1 hand, ranged


(UR Version)
Shard of Crystallized Power (2/3/4/5 damage wheel)
+2 to Spell Damage and Healing
Use Spell damage modifier for hit/damage on this weapon
1 hand, ranged

Could be used as the stepping off point for the Wizard legendary as well


I like the idea and flavor
Please visit my fledgling token store.
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247486

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to start the 2021 Token dev process 3 weeks 5 days ago #358

Anything that uses spell damage modifier for both hit and damage seems far, far too OP for me.

As it is right now, one has to choose between melee, ranged and spell (more or less)

A quick glance shows an Epic Wizard with 33 spell damage, 6 to hit and 11 melee damage, 11 to hit and 16 missle damage. This one token would provide an incredible boost.

I could see something like using 1/2 of one's modifier, although even that seems quite strong.

I like the idea of the token, just thinking it could use some balance.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to start the 2021 Token dev process 3 weeks 5 days ago #359

Wade Schwendemann wrote: Anything that uses spell damage modifier for both hit and damage seems far, far too OP for me.

As it is right now, one has to choose between melee, ranged and spell (more or less)

A quick glance shows an Epic Wizard with 33 spell damage, 6 to hit and 11 melee damage, 11 to hit and 16 missle damage. This one token would provide an incredible boost.

I could see something like using 1/2 of one's modifier, although even that seems quite strong.

I like the idea of the token, just thinking it could use some balance.

Perhaps a wand as a ranged weapon that has a 1-1-2-2 damage wheel and uses spell damage modifier for damage but dex to hit like a normal ranged weapon?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to start the 2021 Token dev process 3 weeks 5 days ago #360

Endgame wrote:

Wade Schwendemann wrote: Anything that uses spell damage modifier for both hit and damage seems far, far too OP for me.

As it is right now, one has to choose between melee, ranged and spell (more or less)

A quick glance shows an Epic Wizard with 33 spell damage, 6 to hit and 11 melee damage, 11 to hit and 16 missle damage. This one token would provide an incredible boost.

I could see something like using 1/2 of one's modifier, although even that seems quite strong.

I like the idea of the token, just thinking it could use some balance.

Perhaps a wand as a ranged weapon that has a 1-1-2-2 damage wheel and uses spell damage modifier for damage but dex to hit like a normal ranged weapon?


As a consumable I could see it, but then we run into the problem of Medallion of Mystic mouth.

Perhaps as a single use dust?
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds