Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Time to start the 2021 Token dev process

Time to start the 2021 Token dev process 1 month 2 weeks ago #289

Adam Guay wrote: Maybe some rubber type of stick on to go on the corners....wont stop them from being lifted up but should help sliding around.


Museum Wax would be a good option. It's used to hold things to glass displays in museums without damaging artifacts.

www.amazon.com/Quakehold-66111-2-Ounce-Museum-Pack/dp/B07782GN7H/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Quakehold-44111-13-Ounce-Museum-Wax&qid=1593225738&sr=8-1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to start the 2021 Token dev process 1 month 2 weeks ago #290

I’m one of those coaches who likes to turn the mat around. I find it quicker for me rather than reading/scanning upside down.
Certainly I can do it but I prefer to be able to manipulate the mat.
Please visit my fledgling token store.
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247486

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to start the 2021 Token dev process 1 month 2 weeks ago #291

  • Harlax
  • Harlax's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Baruk Khazad!
  • Posts: 7428

Bob Chasan wrote: I’m one of those coaches who likes to turn the mat around. I find it quicker for me rather than reading/scanning upside down.
Certainly I can do it but I prefer to be able to manipulate the mat.


Everyone has their own system. Whatever works for you.

As I said, I'm weird.
D&D teaches all the important lessons in life - the low blow, the cheap shot, the back stab, the double cross. - Jerry Marsischky

Let them trap us. We have our swords. - Elric of Melnibone.

You try to get them to play the game, but all they want to do is play the rules. - Ardak Kumerian

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend - Faramir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to start the 2021 Token dev process 1 month 2 weeks ago #292

Ever try blu tack / poster putty? I use it to stick miniatures to a cork so I can better paint them without touching the bases.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to start the 2021 Token dev process 1 month 1 week ago #293

  • Picc
  • Picc's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Remember when we were explorers?
  • Posts: 5873

Harlax wrote:

Bob Chasan wrote: I’m one of those coaches who likes to turn the mat around. I find it quicker for me rather than reading/scanning upside down.
Certainly I can do it but I prefer to be able to manipulate the mat.


Everyone has their own system. Whatever works for you.

As I said, I'm weird.


I prefer to read them upside down too. Just gotten more used to it since most players dont spin them.
Semper Gumby, Always flexible.

Sartre sits in in a coffee shop and asks for a coffee without cream. The barista apologizes “Sorry, we don't have any cream. Can I offer you a coffee without milk instead?”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to start the 2021 Token dev process 1 month 1 week ago #294

Back on the topic of 2021 Token dev... it sounds like at least some reasonable portion of the 2020 tokens will get used up by VTD. So new tokens for 2021 sounds like it should happen?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to start the 2021 Token dev process 1 month 1 week ago #295

  • Harlax
  • Harlax's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Baruk Khazad!
  • Posts: 7428

Fiddy wrote: Back on the topic of 2021 Token dev... it sounds like at least some reasonable portion of the 2020 tokens will get used up by VTD. So new tokens for 2021 sounds like it should happen?


Agree.
D&D teaches all the important lessons in life - the low blow, the cheap shot, the back stab, the double cross. - Jerry Marsischky

Let them trap us. We have our swords. - Elric of Melnibone.

You try to get them to play the game, but all they want to do is play the rules. - Ardak Kumerian

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend - Faramir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to start the 2021 Token dev process 1 month 4 days ago #296

I would guess since tokens are an important source of income that there will be a new set regardless as to whether we use this year tokens at all.
Proud member Dungeon Delver's Anonymous.

Team Kraken Killers

My name is Sean Hanlin, you killed my father, prepare to die.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to start the 2021 Token dev process 1 month 4 days ago #297

archmage78 wrote: I would guess since tokens are an important source of income that there will be a new set regardless as to whether we use this year tokens at all.


I hope so - at the very least I'm sure plenty of people on the forum will buy a new set.

I wonder if we may see a reprint of Earcuff of Orbits? It feels like a good candidate since it's very desirable at the moment, equippable by any class and is one of the best earcuffs without being overwhelmingly better than the other few at the top (Arcane, Energy, Icecrag).
I play Rogue. Occasionally I even play Rogue well.

Current build: tdcharactercreator.com/#/character/edit/54550c58-0964-4b14-af03-5c485ca2ef70

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to start the 2021 Token dev process 1 month 3 days ago #298

Iross wrote:

archmage78 wrote: I would guess since tokens are an important source of income that there will be a new set regardless as to whether we use this year tokens at all.


I hope so - at the very least I'm sure plenty of people on the forum will buy a new set.

I wonder if we may see a reprint of Earcuff of Orbits? It feels like a good candidate since it's very desirable at the moment, equippable by any class and is one of the best earcuffs without being overwhelmingly better than the other few at the top (Arcane, Energy, Icecrag).


2021 would be 5 years out of print. It may make the cut. Personally I'd prefer to see a new UR earcuff be added so we can get a few more options for build diversity and potentially reprint it in 2022/2023 if it's still wanted.

+2 Staff of Power I am definitely hoping to see on the reprint list for 2021; maybe as the basis for the Wizard Relic/Legendary.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to start the 2021 Token dev process 1 month 3 days ago #299

Just curious and a potential idea.

Blood sacrifice whetstone.
Slotless. Reduced max HP 3 points to raise all damage of weapons +1.

It provides the risk-reward aspects of the player to test their ability to stay alive for a bit more damage per shot. Blood risk allows it to apply to all weapons unlike the other whetstone that applies to rares and below...
Jamie
AureliusBP


Ranger
tdcharactercreator.com/#/character/edit/b4b81c8d-c52e-4ffa-b291-a2eba22a6a8c

Am on Discord as AureliusBP if you want realtime chat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to start the 2021 Token dev process 1 month 3 days ago #300

What about a token that allows a re-use of an FoP?
Maybe a series, common allows re use of common, UC allows reuse of UC or C, etc...

For slots, perhaps this could be a charm?

Maybe it could be UC allows rare or lower, depending on power balance needs?
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds