Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Final Ultra Rare Images

Final Ultra Rare Images 3 months 2 days ago #1

Please give this one last look! Druegar has made a cool PDF that lists the stuff to check on each token, so let us know if you find anything. You have until 3:00pm on Friday, 7/19 to give us your feedback! Thanks so much.

Proofing Guide: www.truedungeon.com/files/proofing.pdf

Ultra Rare Images: www.truedungeon.com/files/ultrararef.jpg
Token Conjurer
Geek Dreamweaver
Nerdomancer
Author of the never-to-be-released "The Secret of Trees"
Last edit: by Druegar. Reason: corrected name rarity
The topic has been locked.

Final Ultra Rare Images 3 months 2 days ago #2

Lenses of the Agility
WOW! Last minute bump. Amazing!

Arcane Belt // Ioun Stone Banshee Prism // Ring of the Drake
Inconsistent verbiage
Arcane Belt - Spell Damage
ISBP - Damage Spells
Ring of the Drake - & Spells
I think they should all just read - "Spell Damage"

Cook's Hat // Semi-Lich Skull // Taborlin's Key
Both still list (Slotless) and Cook's Hat has an ampersand in there. At this point, I assume it's for new token collectors.
EDIT - Just noticed that Quiver of Boosting isn't listed as "Slotless"

Arcane Belt
You could drop the you cast so that it would just read "+2 to healing spells" inside of the parentheses.
Last edit: by Arnold.
The topic has been locked.

Final Ultra Rare Images 3 months 2 days ago #3

Wow thank you for not only the change to the Lenses but adding the +1 Mighty Shortbow (pants bit it, good call). Can't complain, and makes me want to get the Mighty Shortbow instead of the Stunning Crossbow from last year. But I'm so glad I can make the choice. Wow and 4 dex!

The only thing I think needs to be changed is the Lucky Shield needs to be 3AC instead of 4AC (reasons covered in other thread), but other than that spot on Jeff!!
The topic has been locked.

Final Ultra Rare Images 3 months 2 days ago #4

Should they be "Lenses of Agility" instead of "Lenses of *the* Agility"
The topic has been locked.

Final Ultra Rare Images 3 months 2 days ago #5

Flik wrote: Wow thank you for not only the change to the Lenses but adding the +1 Mighty Shortbow (pants bit it, good call). Can't complain, and makes me want to get the Mighty Shortbow instead of the Stunning Crossbow from last year. But I'm so glad I can make the choice. Wow and 4 dex!

The only thing I think needs to be changed is the Lucky Shield needs to be 3AC instead of 4AC (reasons covered in other thread), but other than that spot on Jeff!!


Lenses - Yeah...with the Lenses of the Fae, we had to bump this up.

+1 Mighty Shortbow - It seemed like it was needed more than the DEX Pants...especially with the bumping of the Lenses.
Token Conjurer
Geek Dreamweaver
Nerdomancer
Author of the never-to-be-released "The Secret of Trees"
The topic has been locked.

Final Ultra Rare Images 3 months 2 days ago #6

Braxton wrote: Should they be "Lenses of Agility" instead of "Lenses of *the* Agility"


It should be called "Jeff changed the name in a hurry". I will change it. Thanks!
Token Conjurer
Geek Dreamweaver
Nerdomancer
Author of the never-to-be-released "The Secret of Trees"
The topic has been locked.

Final Ultra Rare Images 3 months 2 days ago #7

  • Xavon
  • Xavon's Avatar
  • Away
  • 7th Level
  • Supporter
  • Obligation is the sincerest form of insanity
  • Posts: 3149
I still think the Rod of the Meek is going to be more trouble than it is worth, but this is my last lick at that dead horse.

Otherwise, I like the set.
Applications programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the Universe, which strives to produce bigger idiots.  <br /><br />So far, the Universe is winning.
The topic has been locked.

Final Ultra Rare Images 3 months 2 days ago #8

Set looks great.
The topic has been locked.

Final Ultra Rare Images 3 months 2 days ago #9

Set looks great. Good choice on dropping the pants for the bow.

Is it just me or is the wording on the taborlin key off?
The topic has been locked.

Final Ultra Rare Images 3 months 2 days ago #10

Arnold wrote: Lenses of the Agility
WOW! Last minute bump. Amazing!

I liked it better when it could be any range weapon, so it would work with the hammer. But it’s fine, off my buy list for my rogue build now. Still for most people it’s a improvement so probably a net positive.
The topic has been locked.

Final Ultra Rare Images 3 months 2 days ago #11

Jeff Martin wrote:

Flik wrote: Wow thank you for not only the change to the Lenses but adding the +1 Mighty Shortbow (pants bit it, good call). Can't complain, and makes me want to get the Mighty Shortbow instead of the Stunning Crossbow from last year. But I'm so glad I can make the choice. Wow and 4 dex!

The only thing I think needs to be changed is the Lucky Shield needs to be 3AC instead of 4AC (reasons covered in other thread), but other than that spot on Jeff!!


Lenses - Yeah...with the Lenses of the Fae, we had to bump this up.

+1 Mighty Shortbow - It seemed like it was needed more than the DEX Pants...especially with the bumping of the Lenses.


THANK YOU!
"The Dreams of Youth are the Regrets of Maturity."

Boom goes the Devil Drake when this Rogue slides a 20 with a Holy Hand Grenade.

My Rogue Build: truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=569&id=244107&limitstart=0
The topic has been locked.

Final Ultra Rare Images 3 months 2 days ago #12

On the arcane belt:
I could be alone on this, but does
“damage and healing spells”
not sound better?
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.333 seconds