Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Looking for More (LFM): Thursday 5:48 PM: N3

Looking for More (LFM): Thursday 5:48 PM: N3 5 months 3 weeks ago #1

I bought out full runs of N3, E1, and E2 to run on nightmare and looking to fill them. Note: I do not have a set of CoA or CoAS. I have mine. I have one extra silver nugget (which I'm actually looking to sell). I might make one charm of treasure boosting, but I haven't decided yet.

* are confirmed by paypal friends and family to goodmmat at gmail dot com ($58/slot)

Thursday 5:48 PM: N3
*1. Ranger (me)
*2. Monk (Phil)
*3. anything except bard or monk (preference for mystic mouth wizard or ranger, Kent) (golden apple of eris artifact)
*4. Druid (Cat)
*5. Barbarian (or whatever) (Jeff321)
*6. Paladin (Ian)
7.
8.
9.
10.

Friday 10:12 AM: E1
*1. Ranger (me)
*2. Monk (Phil)
*3. Cleric (Randy)
4. [Elf?] Wizard (PB, I always forget which one....)
*5. anything except bard or monk (preference for mystic mouth wizard or ranger, Kent) (golden apple of eris artifact)
*6. Druid (Cat)
*7. Rogue (Josh)
*8. Barbarian (or whatever) (Jeff321)
*9. Fighter-type (Dave)
*10. Fighter-type (Brian)

Saturday 10:12 AM: E2
*1. Ranger (me)
*2. Monk (Phil)
*3. Cleric (Randy)
*4. [Elf?] Wizard (PB, I always forget which one....)
*5. anything except bard or monk (preference for mystic mouth wizard or ranger, Kent) (golden apple of eris artifact)
*6. Druid (Cat)
*7. Barbarian (or whatever) (Jeff321)
*8. Rogue (Picc)
*9. Bard (Picc's wife)
*10. fighter-type (Dave)

Also, I'll be picking up random tickets for running with newbies. Let me know if you want some company!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Matt Goodman.

Looking for More (LFM): N3, E1, E2 5 months 3 weeks ago #2

I am interested in all 3. Barbarian or whatever class!
Classes Played: Barbarian (21 times), Monk (11), Cleric (9), Fighter (9), Rogue (9), Dwarf Fighter (7), Ranger (6), Paladin (5), Druid (5), Elf Wizard (2), Wizard (2).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for More (LFM): N3, E1, E2 5 months 3 weeks ago #3

  • Kakitahan
  • Kakitahan 's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Honored Monk of the Hidden Fist - Everquest
  • Posts: 592
Depends on times and days but i'd be interested in joining on a run, two or three. Prefer monk for at least one of the runs if it can work out, fill otherwise is fine but don't have too much gear for other classes.

Unfortunately none of those runs fits into my schedule. Gonna have to bow out of this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Kakitahan .

Looking for More (LFM): N3, E1, E2 5 months 3 weeks ago #4

If you happen to need a bard for your E series, let me know. ;)
Avatar Image by Graven, 2015. Thanks, Graven!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for More (LFM): N3, E1, E2 5 months 3 weeks ago #5

  • Picc
  • Picc's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Remember when we were explorers?
  • Posts: 5681
My wife and I would probably be down for rogue and bard on the Saturday morning
Semper Gumby, Always flexible.

Sartre sits in in a coffee shop and asks for a coffee without cream. The barista apologizes “Sorry, we don't have any cream. Can I offer you a coffee without milk instead?”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for More (LFM): N3, E1, E2 5 months 3 weeks ago #6

Dave and son Brian would be up for E1 and/or E2. Have several fighter builds that could do nightmare with an extra token or two, Barbarian is my best one. Right now our Origins schedule is totally open. Brian would probably not be up for anything before 10 am. :) Dave is good for anytime.
"If I die, leave me in the dungeon.." No, not really!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for More (LFM): N3, E1, E2 5 months 3 weeks ago #7

I would be up for the N3 on Thursday evening - could do one of the fighting classes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for More (LFM): N3, E1, E2 5 months 3 weeks ago #8

It would be really tight, but my preference would be three Nightmare runs on Thursday from 5:24PM on, covering at least N3 and E1. I wouldn't be surprised if I could only fit two runs in and may not be able to get NM in for both. Anyway, so I have interest in Thursday night Nightmare run of N3.

Classes I *don't* have interest in playing at Nightmare: Cleric, Dwarf Fighter, Monk, Rogue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for More (LFM): N3, E1, E2 5 months 3 weeks ago #9

Kakitahan wrote: Depends on times and days but i'd be interested in joining on a run, two or three. Prefer monk for at least one of the runs if it can work out, fill otherwise is fine but don't have too much gear for other classes.

Unfortunately none of those runs fits into my schedule. Gonna have to bow out of this.


Noted. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for More (LFM): N3, E1, E2 5 months 3 weeks ago #10

Can you check which wizard your friend plays? I prefer human for the extra wand damage, but i would play elf at least once if that is the open wizard. Otherwise, it looks like paladin is completely snubbed here, so that can be my other choice(s). I dont have the paladin amulet of double guarding, does anyone in the group have that for loaning?
this is not a signature.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for More (LFM): N3, E1, E2 5 months 3 weeks ago #11

kurtreznor wrote: Can you check which wizard your friend plays? I prefer human for the extra wand damage, but i would play elf at least once if that is the open wizard. Otherwise, it looks like paladin is completely snubbed here, so that can be my other choice(s). I dont have the paladin amulet of double guarding, does anyone in the group have that for loaning?


I'm 95% sure it's elf, but I do know that he goes back and forth depending on what's available. I'll try and confirm with him the next day or so.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for More (LFM): N3, E1, E2 5 months 2 weeks ago #12

Matt Goodman wrote:

kurtreznor wrote: Can you check which wizard your friend plays? I prefer human for the extra wand damage, but i would play elf at least once if that is the open wizard. Otherwise, it looks like paladin is completely snubbed here, so that can be my other choice(s). I dont have the paladin amulet of double guarding, does anyone in the group have that for loaning?


I'm 95% sure it's elf, but I do know that he goes back and forth depending on what's available. I'll try and confirm with him the next day or so.


Confirmed that he doesn't mind either wizard (just likes stabbing himself with mad evoker's). Additionally, he needs to confirm these slots work with his schedule. So you're free to claim the human one!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds