Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LFM Origins Legendary Runs E2 Thu 7:48pm E2 1:36pm Sat E2 3:48pm

Looking for more 1 month 4 weeks ago #25

Thanks for the notification.

I think Smackdown has come up with the name of the team - "Legendary". Now he has to get T-shirts made! :)

Cheers,
Ed
Co-Guild Leader of Zombies
Yes I'm an Arneson you do the math.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for more 1 month 3 weeks ago #26

I'll be there Saturday

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for more 1 month 3 weeks ago #27

Azanul and I are still planning to be in Columbus by early afternoon Thursday. Happy to join any run(s) that day where you have room, and maybe others later in the weekend if you like playing with us :P (and depending on everyone’s schedules).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for more 1 month 3 weeks ago #28

Sounds good! See you at Origins!

I will have my laptop and printer to update party card as needed.

Cheers,
Ed
Co-Guild Leader of Zombies
Yes I'm an Arneson you do the math.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for more 1 month 3 weeks ago #29

Kaledor wrote: Thanks for the notification.

I think Smackdown has come up with the name of the team - "Legendary". Now he has to get T-shirts made! :)

Cheers,
Ed


okay? I hadn't thought this far along.
"Legendary". name? check.
number of shirts? uuuummmm?
sizes of shirts? uuuummmmm eerrrr?
cost of shirts? depends on number and sizes.
do we want designs other than the name on shirts?
what font do we want?

not hijacking thread, just some thought and feedback needed.
Founder of Tokenholics Anonymous.
TD Patron since 2005.
Completed 20 runs at GC 2017.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for more 1 month 3 weeks ago #30

It looks like my Origins schedule will be heavy on D&D on Thursday, I am moving my TD runs to Friday and Saturday. I have a +1 for Saturday if slots open up...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for more 1 month 3 weeks ago #31

Somehow I've missed this thread. I think I'm already pretty booked on Thursday, but might be available on Friday or Saturday if any slots open up. I can put together a nightmare/epic level build for Elf Wizard, Wizard, Barbarbarian, Paladin, Fighter or Dwarf Fighter (in that order of preference).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for more 1 month 3 weeks ago #32

smakdown wrote:

Kaledor wrote: Thanks for the notification.

I think Smackdown has come up with the name of the team - "Legendary". Now he has to get T-shirts made! :)

Cheers,
Ed


okay? I hadn't thought this far along.
"Legendary". name? check.
number of shirts? uuuummmm?
sizes of shirts? uuuummmmm eerrrr?
cost of shirts? depends on number and sizes.
do we want designs other than the name on shirts?
what font do we want?

not hijacking thread, just some thought and feedback needed.


Wife and I would be down for shirts (I'm a 2x, she's a 1x in men's (but she prefers baby-doll cuts if those are available). I would love a design, In terms of font maybe we could riff off one of the old d&d fonts ( www.kirith.com/tsr-fonts/ ). IMO something like this would be awesome.

Semper Gumby, Always flexible.

Sartre sits in in a coffee shop and asks for a coffee without cream. The barista apologizes “Sorry, we don't have any cream. Can I offer you a coffee without milk instead?”

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for more 1 month 3 weeks ago #33

Do we have times for the planned runs so I can plan aroind them?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for more 1 month 3 weeks ago #34

Already folks! I would like to use google docs to track who going on which run. Please PM me your email so I can share the document. If not that is okay too!
Also, it appears I can transfer tickets in the td.event system. Pay pal is our friend! :)
Here are the times I have:
Thursday
E1 - 3pm
E2 - 524pm
E2 - 748pm
Friday
N3 - 912am
E1 - 1124am
E2 - 136pm
E2 - 624pm
Saturday
E2 - 348pm
E1 - 6pm


Cheers,
Ed
Co-Guild Leader of Zombies
Yes I'm an Arneson you do the math.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for more 1 month 3 weeks ago #35

Kaledor wrote: Already folks! I would like to use google docs to track who going on which run. Please PM me your email so I can share the document. If not that is okay too!
Also, it appears I can transfer tickets in the td.event system. Pay pal is our friend! :)
Here are the times I have:

Thursday
E1 - 3pm
E2 - 524pm
E2 - 748pm
Friday
N3 - 912am
E1 - 1124am
E2 - 136pm
E2 - 624pm
Saturday
E2 - 348pm
E1 - 6pm


Cheers,
Ed


I spaced on these and wound up scheduling some conflicts on Saturday.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for more 1 month 3 weeks ago #36

Ross Reed wrote: Do we have times for the planned runs so I can plan aroind them?


Agreed, any information along these lines would be helpful. Trying to figure out our guild runs/possible D&D session and would love to avoid conflicts if possible. Would be great to have an estimate of when the Thursday run(s) will be. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds