Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: *FULL* TDA19159150 (E1:Abyssal Swamp, Thu @ 08:00PM)

*FULL* TDA19159150 (E1:Abyssal Swamp, Thu @ 08:00PM) 3 months 15 hours ago #1

E1 - Abyssal Swamp (TDA19159150)
Thursday at 08:00PM

A NIGHTMARE adventure awaits us! We have three runs, in adventure order, over Thu 8:00pm, Fri 4:01pm, and Sat 3:38pm. Links to our other runs below!

Cost is $80. I will PM you after showing interest. Your slot will be confirmed after payment via PayPal friends and family is received. E-ticket will be transfered to you after payment is received and friended via gencon's site.

Party Achievements!
No Vacancy - UNLOCKED!
(Have every party slot taken and paid)
Get What You Paid For - UNLOCKED!
(All party members have their ticket transferred to them)
A Coach's Best Friend - UNLOCKED!
(Have all 10 characters on the party card using TD Character Creator)
The Devil is in the Details - UNLOCKED
(Have all 10 character’s linked to their builds on TD Character Creator)
Professional Raiders - UNLOCKED
(Unlock all achievements)

Party Card
E1 - Abyssal Swamp (Subject to changes)

Party Roster
Kakitahan: Monk - Paid (Ticket Transferred)
SoulKage: Paladin - Paid (Ticket Transferred)
Saramander: Ranger - Paid (Ticket Transferred)
ICL 1: Elf Wizard - Paid (Ticket Transferred)
ICL 2: Fighter - Paid (Ticket Transferred)
ICL 3: Druid - Paid (Ticket Transferred)
James J Krot: Cleric - Paid (Ticket Transferred)
David Zych: Wizard - Paid - Paid (Ticket Transferred)
Dathum 1: Bard - Paid (Ticket Transferred)
Dathum 2: Barbarian - Paid (Ticket Transferred)

Ye Olde Gear Loan Corner
Below lists what token owners have graciously offered to loan party members to upgrade their gear sets.

Owner's NameTokenAvailableUsed
Kakitahan Charm of Awakened Synergy 21
Kakitahan Charm of Avarice 40
Kakitahan Charm of Synergy 80

Check out our other runs!
E2: Path of Death - Fri 4:01PM *FULL!*
E3: Infernal Redoubt - Sat 3:38PM *FULL!*

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by SoulKage.

NIGHTMARE TDA19159150 (E1:Abyssal Swamp, Thu @ 08:00PM) 3 months 15 hours ago #2

I am probably interested in this one, cleric preference fighter as backup.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NIGHTMARE TDA19159150 (E1:Abyssal Swamp, Thu @ 08:00PM) 3 months 14 hours ago #3

@James J Krot: I'll put you down as fighter/cleric as ICL PMed me before you, but they sounded really flexible. You two can agree on who plays cleric and I can firm up the roster. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by SoulKage.

NIGHTMARE TDA19159150 (E1:Abyssal Swamp, Thu @ 08:00PM) 3 months 11 hours ago #4

PM sent!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NIGHTMARE TDA19159150 (E1:Abyssal Swamp, Thu @ 08:00PM) 3 months 10 hours ago #5

Once you have paid, please PM me your email that is linked to your GenCon account and I will get a friend request sent to you. Once confirmed, I’ll transfer your ticket.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

*FULL* TDA19159150 (E1:Abyssal Swamp, Thu @ 08:00PM) 2 months 3 weeks ago #6

All party members, if you haven't already, take this time to please send me your character links and user names used with the creator site so i can add you to the party card. This will help folks see who has what and coordinate any token loans.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

*FULL* TDA19159150 (E1:Abyssal Swamp, Thu @ 08:00PM) 2 months 3 weeks ago #7

SoulKage wrote: All party members, if you haven't already, take this time to please send me your character links and user names used with the creator site so i can add you to the party card. This will help folks see who has what and coordinate any token loans.


SoulKage my character build is linked with my profile I am not sure what else you would like.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

*FULL* TDA19159150 (E1:Abyssal Swamp, Thu @ 08:00PM) 2 months 3 weeks ago #8

James J Krot wrote:

SoulKage wrote: All party members, if you haven't already, take this time to please send me your character links and user names used with the creator site so i can add you to the party card. This will help folks see who has what and coordinate any token loans.


SoulKage my character build is linked with my profile I am not sure what else you would like.


A link to the build would be helpful so I can add it to the start of this post.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

*FULL* TDA19159150 (E1:Abyssal Swamp, Thu @ 08:00PM) 2 months 3 weeks ago #9

SoulKage wrote:

James J Krot wrote:

SoulKage wrote: All party members, if you haven't already, take this time to please send me your character links and user names used with the creator site so i can add you to the party card. This will help folks see who has what and coordinate any token loans.


SoulKage my character build is linked with my profile I am not sure what else you would like.


A link to the build would be helpful so I can add it to the start of this post.


Lemme see if I can do this....

SoulKage, here's a link to James Krot's Nightmare Cleric build
"THERE WILL NEVER BE A TOKEN EQUAL TO A GOOD BRAIN!"- Smakdown

Check out these awesome resources:
Cranston's Character Generator for iDevices or Android
Amorgen's Excel Character Generator
And the ever-useful Token DataBase , expertly maintained by Druegar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

*FULL* TDA19159150 (E1:Abyssal Swamp, Thu @ 08:00PM) 2 months 3 weeks ago #10

Raven wrote:

SoulKage wrote:

James J Krot wrote:

SoulKage wrote: All party members, if you haven't already, take this time to please send me your character links and user names used with the creator site so i can add you to the party card. This will help folks see who has what and coordinate any token loans.


SoulKage my character build is linked with my profile I am not sure what else you would like.


A link to the build would be helpful so I can add it to the start of this post.


Lemme see if I can do this....

SoulKage, here's a link to James Krot's Nightmare Cleric build


I was really hoping for a link using the TD Character Creator like I’ve posted in the roster. I didn’t see that in the forum post but I am on a tiny phone and maybe missed it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

*FULL* TDA19159150 (E1:Abyssal Swamp, Thu @ 08:00PM) 2 months 3 weeks ago #11

SoulKage wrote: I was really hoping for a link using the TD Character Creator like I’ve posted in the roster. I didn’t see that in the forum post but I am on a tiny phone and maybe missed it?


Aah, you're looking not just for character builds, but for builds formatted specifically with the Online TD Character Creator.
I'll have to let James address it, but I suspect that's the missing bit of communication, since I'd overlooked that detail, too.
"THERE WILL NEVER BE A TOKEN EQUAL TO A GOOD BRAIN!"- Smakdown

Check out these awesome resources:
Cranston's Character Generator for iDevices or Android
Amorgen's Excel Character Generator
And the ever-useful Token DataBase , expertly maintained by Druegar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

*FULL* TDA19159150 (E1:Abyssal Swamp, Thu @ 08:00PM) 2 months 2 weeks ago #12

I get what you are asking now, my username is falcore51 for tdcharactercreator.com and the cleric is the one you want to add to the party. tdcharactercreator.com/#/character/edit/ee800df6-898e-4f13-90c2-0e68983126fa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by James J Krot.
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds