Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: True Grind - AVOID 4 PM, 5 PM, 6 PM

True Grind - AVOID 4 PM, 5 PM, 6 PM 4 weeks 23 hours ago #13

Ya I picked up a Saturday 5:00 slot.

I’ll just wait and see what happens.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Grind - AVOID 4 PM, 5 PM, 6 PM 4 weeks 23 hours ago #14

Incognito wrote:

Kaledor wrote: Posting after the registration went live :( So now what? Do we eat the refund fee?


Sorry. We all missed the mistake in the event listing. I only spotted it at the last minute - shortly before Event Registration started. I was madly calling and emailing Jeff to try and figure things out and then posted once I got a preliminary response.

Right now we're trying to see if we can get volunteers to cover those additional shifts. So I wouldn't refund those tickets quite yet.

Thanks Eric!
We were able to pick up an 8pm run on Saturday.

PM sent!
Co-Guild Leader of Zombies
Yes I'm an Arneson you do the math.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Grind - AVOID 4 PM, 5 PM, 6 PM 4 weeks 22 hours ago #15

Oh no, I just noticed this thread. A friend and I have 2 for Friday at 5pm. Let us know if we need to figure something else out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Grind - AVOID 4 PM, 5 PM, 6 PM 4 weeks 6 hours ago #16

I just saw this, too. My friend and I are also scheduled for the 5pm Friday TG. The best times for my schedule were 5 and 6pm on Friday.
This would be my first True Grind, so I hope this works out!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Grind - AVOID 4 PM, 5 PM, 6 PM 4 weeks 4 hours ago #17

I have volunteered to help out with the time slots and waiting to hear back.

If not, we did get the 8pm slot on Saturday and will need some others to help out! :) We do NM most of the time. We just want the survivor pin! LOL
Co-Guild Leader of Zombies
Yes I'm an Arneson you do the math.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Grind - AVOID 4 PM, 5 PM, 6 PM 4 weeks 4 hours ago #18

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • Hero Member +2
  • Hero Member +2
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 7045

Kaledor wrote: I have volunteered to help out with the time slots and waiting to hear back.

If not, we did get the 8pm slot on Saturday and will need some others to help out! :) We do NM most of the time. We just want the survivor pin! LOL


Survivor Pin for Grind?
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Grind - AVOID 4 PM, 5 PM, 6 PM 4 weeks 4 hours ago #19

jedibcg wrote:

Kaledor wrote: I have volunteered to help out with the time slots and waiting to hear back.

If not, we did get the 8pm slot on Saturday and will need some others to help out! :) We do NM most of the time. We just want the survivor pin! LOL


Survivor Pin for Grind?


It's been rumored to happen occasionally. The survival, not just the pin. Good luck and hope it works out. I'm curious about the location change for Grind and if it's in a more public area/observers or not. That will make a difference to some of us.
We're all the kind of people who enjoy the game on a "meta" level. We like talking about the game year-round. We buy tokens. We enjoy crafting. We get together during the off-season if we can. We are a very skewed demographic that way. -Raven

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Grind - AVOID 4 PM, 5 PM, 6 PM 4 weeks 4 hours ago #20

Matt wrote:

jedibcg wrote:

Kaledor wrote: I have volunteered to help out with the time slots and waiting to hear back.

If not, we did get the 8pm slot on Saturday and will need some others to help out! :) We do NM most of the time. We just want the survivor pin! LOL


Survivor Pin for Grind?


It's been rumored to happen occasionally. The survival, not just the pin. Good luck and hope it works out. I'm curious about the location change for Grind and if it's in a more public area/observers or not. That will make a difference to some of us.


From the location notes it should be at the top of the escalators in front of the concession stands. The street level entrance if you go in on the northside of the stadium. Very open but still need GenCon badge.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Grind - AVOID 4 PM, 5 PM, 6 PM 3 weeks 6 days ago #21

I just picked up Friday at 2pm still 6 tickets available if needed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Grind - AVOID 4 PM, 5 PM, 6 PM 2 weeks 4 days ago #22

I held onto two pairs of tickets for 2 of these runs. Were there ever enough volunteers for these Grinds that they can continue?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Jason Robb.

True Grind - AVOID 4 PM, 5 PM, 6 PM 2 weeks 4 days ago #23

Glad I noticed this. Was able to shift to a different time slot that actually should work better for our group.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Grind - AVOID 4 PM, 5 PM, 6 PM 2 weeks 4 days ago #24

Jason Robb wrote: I held onto two pairs of tickets for 2 of these runs. Were there ever enough volunteers for these Grinds that they can continue?


I have not heard of any official decision being made on this yet.

I know there were a lot of folks who offered to help, and there's a lot of pressure to try to make this work, so.... we'll see?
"THERE WILL NEVER BE A TOKEN EQUAL TO A GOOD BRAIN!"- Smakdown

Check out these awesome resources:
Cranston's Character Generator for iDevices or Android
Amorgen's Excel Character Generator
And the ever-useful Token DataBase , expertly maintained by Druegar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds