Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Team Synergy at PAX South!

Team Synergy at PAX South! 4 years 2 months ago #25

Confirming my interest.

I am also happy to play Wizard or Elf Wizard if someone wants Paladin.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Team Synergy at PAX South! 4 years 2 months ago #26

I'm in. Would be nice if we could get 1 of each dungeon at least!

Fiddy wrote: Still interested. Based on what looks to be remaining, I'll take Rogue


Fiddy, if you'd prefer Cleric I would gladly swap and take Rogue.
Classes Played: Barbarian (57 times), Monk (49), Ranger (28), Rogue (21), Cleric (19), Fighter (13), Dwarf Fighter (10), Druid (8), Paladin (8), Bard (6), Elf Wizard (2), Wizard (2)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Team Synergy at PAX South! 4 years 2 months ago #27

Jeff321 wrote: I'm in. Would be nice if we could get 1 of each dungeon at least!

Fiddy wrote: Still interested. Based on what looks to be remaining, I'll take Rogue


Fiddy, if you'd prefer Cleric I would gladly swap and take Rogue.


If you're well-set for Cleric, I don't mind running Rogue. I almost never get a chance since one of the few other tokenholics in my main group plays Rogue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Team Synergy at PAX South! 4 years 2 months ago #28

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 3066
What day/time/run are you thinking?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Team Synergy at PAX South! 4 years 2 months ago #29

I’m planning on one of each run on Saturday—N1 then N2. I’ll update everyone tomorrow and update after that.
Team Synergy, 2012-Present
Interested in joining us? Feel free to send a PM!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Team Synergy at PAX South! 4 years 2 months ago #30

Is the patron/adventurer’s guild early buy offer for 2019 token buyers? I’ve not purchased any yet—assuming That’s the case since I’ve not gotten anything about buying tickets early (and would qualify for 2018).
Team Synergy, 2012-Present
Interested in joining us? Feel free to send a PM!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Team Synergy at PAX South! 4 years 2 months ago #31

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 3066

SageSTL wrote: Is the patron/adventurer’s guild early buy offer for 2019 token buyers? I’ve not purchased any yet—assuming That’s the case since I’ve not gotten anything about buying tickets early (and would qualify for 2018).


No, it’s for the 2018 season.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Team Synergy at PAX South! 4 years 2 months ago #32

SageSTL wrote: Is the patron/adventurer’s guild early buy offer for 2019 token buyers? I’ve not purchased any yet—assuming That’s the case since I’ve not gotten anything about buying tickets early (and would qualify for 2018).


I was able to buy today as a 2018 patron
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Team Synergy at PAX South! 4 years 2 months ago #33

Hi, all. One purchased two full runs on Saturday for Team Synergy:

Odin’s Haven: Sat 3:49
Astral Journey to the Bliss: Sat 7:48 PM

Please let me know who’s in/out for runs at those times. I’ve gotten a lot of PMs, too, so I’ll be assigning on a first-come, first-served basis (with regular Team Synergy members and those that had already committed at the top of the list). Right now I have a ‘wait list’ of about 7-8 people.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in January!

Brian
Team Synergy, 2012-Present
Interested in joining us? Feel free to send a PM!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Team Synergy at PAX South! 4 years 2 months ago #34

I am definitely out for the 7:48, as I bought out the 7:49 in anticipation of trying to help out some of the volunteers.

I am determining my volunteer schedule, so I may or may not be able to make the 3:49
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Team Synergy at PAX South! 4 years 2 months ago #35

I'm interested if you need a wizard or elf wizard.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Team Synergy at PAX South! 4 years 2 months ago #36

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 3066

SageSTL wrote: Hi, all. One purchased two full runs on Saturday for Team Synergy:

Odin’s Haven: Sat 3:49
Astral Journey to the Bliss: Sat 7:48 PM

Please let me know who’s in/out for runs at those times. I’ve gotten a lot of PMs, too, so I’ll be assigning on a first-come, first-served basis (with regular Team Synergy members and those that had already committed at the top of the list). Right now I have a ‘wait list’ of about 7-8 people.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in January!

Brian


David and I are still in.

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds