Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2019 QTR

2019 QTR 1 year 2 weeks ago #1

So today's mail brought me the 2019 QTR. There was a piece of a purple sticky note marking the page with the Ultra Rates.

Did anyone else have that? Or am I "special"?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2019 QTR 1 year 2 weeks ago #2

Same here, complete with the purple sticky.

Was a neat little surprise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2019 QTR 1 year 2 weeks ago #3

I got one too!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2019 QTR 1 year 2 weeks ago #4

  • Harlax
  • Harlax's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Baruk Khazad!
  • Posts: 6760
Mine has not arrived yet.
D&D teaches all the important lessons in life - the low blow, the cheap shot, the back stab, the double cross. - Jerry Marsischky

Let them trap us. We have our swords. - Elric of Melnibone.

You try to get them to play the game, but all they want to do is play the rules. - Ardak Kumerian

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend - Faramir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2019 QTR 1 year 2 weeks ago #5

I received one, with a small sticky tab as well.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2019 QTR 1 year 2 weeks ago #6

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 7850
Anyone else notice on the Token Checklist page there is a blank transmute? There is also a blank special token. There are 9 Gen Con partition tokes, 6 Origins and 5 Game Hole & Other.

9 at GC sounds like 4 dungeons and and a Grind.

3 at Orgins no Grind.

2 at GHC and a Grind.


I also should note I also received something that said there would be something fun at Origins for Adventure Guildies and Patrons.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by jedibcg.

2019 QTR 1 year 2 weeks ago #7

I have not got one. I guess I’ll comment more if I do get one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2019 QTR 1 year 2 weeks ago #8

jedibcg wrote: Anyone else notice on the Token Checklist page there is a blank transmute? There is also a blank special token. There are 9 Gen Con partition tokes, 6 Origins and 5 Game Hole & Other.

9 at GC sounds like 4 dungeons and and a Grind.

3 at Orgins no Grind.

2 at GHC and a Grind.


I also should note I also received something that said there would be something fun at Origins for Adventure Guildies and Patrons.


Oh wow. Has there ever been a surprise transmute? That's really neat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2019 QTR 1 year 2 weeks ago #9

jpotter wrote:

jedibcg wrote: Anyone else notice on the Token Checklist page there is a blank transmute? There is also a blank special token. There are 9 Gen Con partition tokes, 6 Origins and 5 Game Hole & Other.

9 at GC sounds like 4 dungeons and and a Grind.

3 at Orgins no Grind.

2 at GHC and a Grind.


I also should note I also received something that said there would be something fun at Origins for Adventure Guildies and Patrons.


Oh wow. Has there ever been a surprise transmute? That's really neat.


Maybe a heroism item?????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2019 QTR 1 year 2 weeks ago #10

Wayne Rhodes wrote:

jpotter wrote:

jedibcg wrote: Anyone else notice on the Token Checklist page there is a blank transmute? There is also a blank special token. There are 9 Gen Con partition tokes, 6 Origins and 5 Game Hole & Other.

9 at GC sounds like 4 dungeons and and a Grind.

3 at Orgins no Grind.

2 at GHC and a Grind.


I also should note I also received something that said there would be something fun at Origins for Adventure Guildies and Patrons.


Oh wow. Has there ever been a surprise transmute? That's really neat.


Maybe a heroism item?????


Doubtful with the ring this year.

One could make a 5 item dragon orb with the first 5 orbs if one were so inclined.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2019 QTR 1 year 2 weeks ago #11

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 7850

Wade Schwendemann wrote:

Wayne Rhodes wrote:

jpotter wrote:

jedibcg wrote: Anyone else notice on the Token Checklist page there is a blank transmute? There is also a blank special token. There are 9 Gen Con partition tokes, 6 Origins and 5 Game Hole & Other.

9 at GC sounds like 4 dungeons and and a Grind.

3 at Orgins no Grind.

2 at GHC and a Grind.


I also should note I also received something that said there would be something fun at Origins for Adventure Guildies and Patrons.


Oh wow. Has there ever been a surprise transmute? That's really neat.


Maybe a heroism item?????


Doubtful with the ring this year.

One could make a 5 item dragon orb with the first 5 orbs if one were so inclined.

I think it was said you could not make a 5 orb until all the orbs were released. I will search for that.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2019 QTR 1 year 2 weeks ago #12

jedibcg wrote:

Wade Schwendemann wrote:

Wayne Rhodes wrote:

jpotter wrote:

jedibcg wrote: Anyone else notice on the Token Checklist page there is a blank transmute? There is also a blank special token. There are 9 Gen Con partition tokes, 6 Origins and 5 Game Hole & Other.

9 at GC sounds like 4 dungeons and and a Grind.

3 at Orgins no Grind.

2 at GHC and a Grind.


I also should note I also received something that said there would be something fun at Origins for Adventure Guildies and Patrons.


Oh wow. Has there ever been a surprise transmute? That's really neat.


Maybe a heroism item?????


Doubtful with the ring this year.

One could make a 5 item dragon orb with the first 5 orbs if one were so inclined.

I think it was said you could not make a 5 orb until all the orbs were released. I will search for that.


That is my recollection as well
Please visit my fledgling token store.
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247486

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds