Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sat 10AM Kill a Nightmare Draccus

Sat 10AM Kill a Nightmare Draccus 4 years 1 month ago #229

Round 1: 287
Round 2: 864
Round 3: dead, as I never heard the final tally.
Avatar Image by Graven, 2015. Thanks, Graven!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sat 10AM Kill a Nightmare Draccus 4 years 1 month ago #230

1015 without the damage from the sliders.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sat 10AM Kill a Nightmare Draccus 4 years 1 month ago #231

Is that 1015 total, or only in round 3?
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sat 10AM Kill a Nightmare Draccus 4 years 1 month ago #232

1015 was the total damage after the third round of spells but with none of the sliders added as it was enough. 864 was the full damage after round 2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sat 10AM Kill a Nightmare Draccus 4 years 1 month ago #233

We also killed the Scrael Queen in 1 round easily. Fun times.
Classes Played: Barbarian (44 times), Monk (44), Ranger (27), Rogue (21), Cleric (18), Fighter (12), Dwarf Fighter (9), Druid (7), Paladin (7), Bard (6), Elf Wizard (2), Wizard (2)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sat 10AM Kill a Nightmare Draccus 4 years 1 month ago #234

Jeff321 wrote: We also killed the Scrael Queen in 1 round easily. Fun times.


Was that before or after the spiders caught ya?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sat 10AM Kill a Nightmare Draccus 4 years 1 month ago #235

jon wrote:

Jeff321 wrote: We also killed the Scrael Queen in 1 round easily. Fun times.


Was that before or after the spiders caught ya?


We won initiative. The little ones didn't even arrive. :)
Classes Played: Barbarian (44 times), Monk (44), Ranger (27), Rogue (21), Cleric (18), Fighter (12), Dwarf Fighter (9), Druid (7), Paladin (7), Bard (6), Elf Wizard (2), Wizard (2)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sat 10AM Kill a Nightmare Draccus 4 years 1 month ago #236

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 10655
There was a double bubble in front of us we learnt in the training room. So we walked into room one. Said we are taking pushed damage (15) and immediately walked into room 2. We did the same thing in room 2 and healed by our cleric processed to room 3. Hawk had not done room 3 so we stood around while for the most part he worked on it alone. A few folks were nice enough to help him a bit but mostly it was him. Room 4 was the the scraels again which were defeated with the Elf Wizard or Bard doing anything (Bard wasn't even singing). Room 5 was the map with the post which was solved fairly quickly but Fiddy and Hawk. Room 6 was what it was all about.
The combat DM made a mistake on calculations in the first round. He shorted us between 20 to 60 damage as he was attempting to calculate fast (which we greatly appreciated) and he was at 190 something then back down to 160 something when I noticed. None of us said anything to him because we knew it wouldn't matter. Either the lock was going to work or it wasn't and we were going to need to do a bunch of damage in one turn. As soon as it seemed the lock worked damage was poured on.

We could have easily done 2000 while keeping it locked down. Apparently epic had 5000 hp and would never run away. So I don't think we could have beat it in 12 minutes, but it would have been close.

The queen was dead in 1 round and she was locked down anyway so I don't know if she summons the little scraels or they just appear. If she summons them, then likely they would never have appeared as we still had 2 more rounds of lockdown available to us if we needed them.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sat 10AM Kill a Nightmare Draccus 4 years 1 month ago #237

  • James
  • James's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Never let me play druid.
  • Posts: 1701

jedibcg wrote: There was a double bubble in front of us we learnt in the training room. So we walked into room one. Said we are taking pushed damage (15) and immediately walked into room 2. We did the same thing in room 2 and healed by our cleric processed to room 3. Hawk had not done room 3 so we stood around while for the most part he worked on it alone. A few folks were nice enough to help him a bit but mostly it was him. Room 4 was the the scraels again which were defeated with the Elf Wizard or Bard doing anything (Bard wasn't even singing). Room 5 was the map with the post which was solved fairly quickly but Fiddy and Hawk. Room 6 was what it was all about.
The combat DM made a mistake on calculations in the first round. He shorted us between 20 to 60 damage as he was attempting to calculate fast (which we greatly appreciated) and he was at 190 something then back down to 160 something when I noticed. None of us said anything to him because we knew it wouldn't matter. Either the lock was going to work or it wasn't and we were going to need to do a bunch of damage in one turn. As soon as it seemed the lock worked damage was poured on.

We could have easily done 2000 while keeping it locked down. Apparently epic had 5000 hp and would never run away. So I don't think we could have beat it in 12 minutes, but it would have been close.

The queen was dead in 1 round and she was locked down anyway so I don't know if she summons the little scraels or they just appear. If she summons them, then likely they would never have appeared as we still had 2 more rounds of lockdown available to us if we needed them.


Time not being a factor we could have beat a 5k dragon. We believe we had about 12 rounds of lockdown available 4 of it being easy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sat 10AM Kill a Nightmare Draccus 4 years 1 month ago #238

jedibcg wrote: We could have easily done 2000 while keeping it locked down. Apparently epic had 5000 hp and would never run away. So I don't think we could have beat it in 12 minutes, but it would have been close.

Although it clearly could have had 5k but I suspect it was lower.

Ed
Useful Links:
TD Character Creator
Amorgen's Excel Char Gen Tool
Token DataBase
Talking TD Podcast

TD Accomplishments:
Member of the first team to survive Epic True Grind
1st Solo NM as Poly Druid
Proud member of Gas Station Sushi
Don't Nerf Our Tokens!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sat 10AM Kill a Nightmare Draccus 4 years 1 month ago #239

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 10655

MasterED wrote:

jedibcg wrote: We could have easily done 2000 while keeping it locked down. Apparently epic had 5000 hp and would never run away. So I don't think we could have beat it in 12 minutes, but it would have been close.

Although it clearly could have had 5k but I suspect it was lower.

Ed

Barry told me on epic it was 5k.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.254 seconds