Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Not going to make it - need help

Not going to make it - need help 1 year 9 months ago #1

Luckygrrl and I will not be making it to GHC after all this year due to life happening and eating up the moneys.

I have 21 pulls to make through some trades. I was wondering if anyone out there would be willing to make these pulls for me? I can priority mail them to you before you leave and PayPal you postage to mail them back, if you're willing.

If not I can hold on to them until WYC or TDC2, but I'd like to get them down before the end of the year.

Thanks!

Joshua

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Not going to make it - need help 1 year 9 months ago #2

i leave tomorrow, if you want to send them to the hotel, I can PM you the address
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Not going to make it - need help 1 year 9 months ago #3

I leave Thursday morning, you could probably get them to me before then, but probably better if you have somebody closer, or Lazlo's hotel.
My online token shop: www.tdtavern.com

We buy, sell, and trade True Dungeon tokens. We also have a convenient consignment program where you can sell your own tokens.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Not going to make it - need help 1 year 9 months ago #4

I'll leave Thursday morning for it as well and I could for you too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Not going to make it - need help 1 year 9 months ago #5

Laz,

That would be great, that way I'd know it made to Wisconsin. I'll send you a PM.

Thanks!

Joshua

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Not going to make it - need help 1 year 9 months ago #6

I live in 20 minutes from madison if you wanna send them to me I can make the arrangements.

James

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Not going to make it - need help 1 year 9 months ago #7

Joshua Baessler wrote: Luckygrrl and I will not be making it to GHC after all this year due to life happening and eating up the moneys.

I have 21 pulls to make through some trades. I was wondering if anyone out there would be willing to make these pulls for me? I can priority mail them to you before you leave and PayPal you postage to mail them back, if you're willing.

If not I can hold on to them until WYC or TDC2, but I'd like to get them down before the end of the year.

Thanks!

Joshua


It's great you've got volunteers to help, because True Dungeon won't be at WYC and there's no confirmation I'm aware of yet about whether there will be a True Dungeon Celebration 2. I'm holding onto a bunch of pulls myself, hoping that there will be a True Dungeon Celebration 2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Not going to make it - need help 1 year 9 months ago #8

Mike Steele wrote:

Joshua Baessler wrote: Luckygrrl and I will not be making it to GHC after all this year due to life happening and eating up the moneys.

I have 21 pulls to make through some trades. I was wondering if anyone out there would be willing to make these pulls for me? I can priority mail them to you before you leave and PayPal you postage to mail them back, if you're willing.

If not I can hold on to them until WYC or TDC2, but I'd like to get them down before the end of the year.

Thanks!

Joshua


It's great you've got volunteers to help, because True Dungeon won't be at WYC and there's no confirmation I'm aware of yet about whether there will be a True Dungeon Celebration 2. I'm holding onto a bunch of pulls myself, hoping that there will be a True Dungeon Celebration 2.


But he is within an easy drive of Origins, so that would be his best fall back.
D&D teaches all the important lessons in life - the low blow, the cheap shot, the back stab, the double cross. - Jerry Marsischky

Let them trap us. We have our swords. - Elric of Melnibone.

You try to get them to play the game, but all they want to do is play the rules. - Ardak Kumerian

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend - Faramir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Not going to make it - need help 1 year 9 months ago #9

Harlax wrote:

Mike Steele wrote:

Joshua Baessler wrote: Luckygrrl and I will not be making it to GHC after all this year due to life happening and eating up the moneys.

I have 21 pulls to make through some trades. I was wondering if anyone out there would be willing to make these pulls for me? I can priority mail them to you before you leave and PayPal you postage to mail them back, if you're willing.

If not I can hold on to them until WYC or TDC2, but I'd like to get them down before the end of the year.

Thanks!

Joshua


It's great you've got volunteers to help, because True Dungeon won't be at WYC and there's no confirmation I'm aware of yet about whether there will be a True Dungeon Celebration 2. I'm holding onto a bunch of pulls myself, hoping that there will be a True Dungeon Celebration 2.


But he is within an easy drive of Origins, so that would be his best fall back.


I think TDC2 is at Origins. Website says Patron event will be there
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." - Albert Einstein

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Not going to make it - need help 1 year 9 months ago #10

Rob F wrote:

Harlax wrote:

Mike Steele wrote:

Joshua Baessler wrote: Luckygrrl and I will not be making it to GHC after all this year due to life happening and eating up the moneys.

I have 21 pulls to make through some trades. I was wondering if anyone out there would be willing to make these pulls for me? I can priority mail them to you before you leave and PayPal you postage to mail them back, if you're willing.

If not I can hold on to them until WYC or TDC2, but I'd like to get them down before the end of the year.

Thanks!

Joshua


It's great you've got volunteers to help, because True Dungeon won't be at WYC and there's no confirmation I'm aware of yet about whether there will be a True Dungeon Celebration 2. I'm holding onto a bunch of pulls myself, hoping that there will be a True Dungeon Celebration 2.


But he is within an easy drive of Origins, so that would be his best fall back.


I think TDC2 is at Origins. Website says Patron event will be there


Well, I'm still trying out hope for Carbondale, but you are correct.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Not going to make it - need help 1 year 9 months ago #11

Good news, things fell into place and we're going to be able to make it up there after all. Thank you everyone for your offers to help, and we'll see you on Saturday.

Unrelated - anyone have 2 spots open on Saturday? *lol*

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds