Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (FULL) V2a NM Sat 10/10 1:12 PM CST - Rainbow Run

V-Series Rainbow Run 1 month 2 weeks ago #13

I'm interested! Sounds like fun!

Fred
What do we want? Evidence based science! When do we want it? After peer review!

Wizard build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=570&id=247398

Rogue build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=569&id=245490#287189

Items for Sale or Trade
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247555

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V-Series Rainbow Run 1 month 2 weeks ago #14

I have a patron code so I could snag us a run this weekend for either V1 redux or Vanguard V2. We could plan it out and hit up V3 whenever it is planned on being released.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V-Series Rainbow Run 1 month 2 weeks ago #15

Sounds interesting; I would be interested.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V-Series Rainbow Run 1 month 2 weeks ago #16

Are artifacts really considered purple???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V-Series Rainbow Run 1 month 2 weeks ago #17

This sounds fun. I'd like to join.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V-Series Rainbow Run 1 month 2 weeks ago #18

My GF and I would be down. Normally Bard/Cleric and Ranger/Paladin but could be more flexible due to the restriction.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V-Series Rainbow Run 1 month 2 weeks ago #19

If we want a real challenge, either a first run of V2a or V3 (presumably a) would be my strong preference.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V-Series Rainbow Run 1 month 2 weeks ago #20

Wade Schwendemann wrote: If we want a real challenge, either a first run of V2a or V3 (presumably a) would be my strong preference.



Yea I like that idea. Gives us time to plan and also time to recruit.

What is the earliest people can play on a Friday night? Wade your from the west coast right?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Justice.

V-Series Rainbow Run 1 month 2 weeks ago #21

Beertram wrote: Are artifacts really considered purple???


Artifacts would be purple in the same color category of legendary and relics. URs are purple in the rarity group. So, different kinds of purple.
this is not a signature.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V-Series Rainbow Run 1 month 2 weeks ago #22

kurtreznor wrote:

Beertram wrote: Are artifacts really considered purple???


Artifacts would be purple in the same color category of legendary and relics. URs are purple in the rarity group. So, different kinds of purple.


So, what we're saying or asking is, does a purple backed token add an additional token slot for that player?

Perhaps we should make it purple or orange?

Yep, originally from metroDetroit, now in San Diego.
Without taking time off, I would not be able to play until about 630 to 7 pm CST in October.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V-Series Rainbow Run 1 month 2 weeks ago #23

Wade Schwendemann wrote:

kurtreznor wrote:

Beertram wrote: Are artifacts really considered purple???


Artifacts would be purple in the same color category of legendary and relics. URs are purple in the rarity group. So, different kinds of purple.


So, what we're saying or asking is, does a purple backed token add an additional token slot for that player?

Perhaps we should make it purple or orange?

Yep, originally from metroDetroit, now in San Diego.
Without taking time off, I would not be able to play until about 630 to 7 pm CST in October.



Technically token dB has shows artifact as its own rarity. I’m up for discussion on it but I feel if you were blessed enough to get a recipe and crazy enough to fulfill it then how can I keep you from it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V-Series Rainbow Run 1 month 2 weeks ago #24

We are on Mountain time. Without taking off work, we are also 630 CST+. I dont necessarily mind taking off work though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds