Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Level 10 idea

Level 10 idea 2 weeks 6 hours ago #73

  • Harlax
  • Harlax's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Baruk Khazad!
  • Posts: 6768

Allen John wrote:

Did Jeff ask for ideas on a level 10 perq, or are we just throwing stuff around?


Changes to Level Rewards:

Druegar wrote:

  • The 10th-level reward is still under wraps, but I think you're really gonna dig it!

  • Sounds more like the latter.


    Probably, but when has that ever stopped us from speculating, lobbying and arguing?
    D&D teaches all the important lessons in life - the low blow, the cheap shot, the back stab, the double cross. - Jerry Marsischky

    Let them trap us. We have our swords. - Elric of Melnibone.

    You try to get them to play the game, but all they want to do is play the rules. - Ardak Kumerian

    I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend - Faramir

    Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

    Last edit: by Harlax.

    Level 10 idea 1 week 6 days ago #74

    Any other ideas for 10th level benefit?

    Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

    Level 10 idea 1 week 6 days ago #75

    I'm guessing 1 event year Patron code.

    Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

    Level 10 idea 1 week 6 days ago #76

    I'm guessing a mimic.

    Or a signed photo of Gordon Jump.

    One of the two.

    Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

    Level 10 idea 1 week 3 days ago #77

    Well, I’m not sure the level of confidence you should have. If there is one person interested in it, and they think they are the only one, it’s in their interest to wait longer for you to keep lowering the price.

    Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

    Level 10 idea 1 week 3 days ago #78

    Braxton wrote: Well, I’m not sure the level of confidence you should have. If there is one person interested in it, and they think they are the only one, it’s in their interest to wait longer for you to keep lowering the price.

    There is that, and the fact that his current price is still higher than the Trent tokens price. I wouldn’t expect a buyer to pay more for a forum listing.

    Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

    Level 10 idea 1 week 3 days ago #79

    Endgame wrote:

    Braxton wrote: Well, I’m not sure the level of confidence you should have. If there is one person interested in it, and they think they are the only one, it’s in their interest to wait longer for you to keep lowering the price.

    There is that, and the fact that his current price is still higher than the Trent tokens price. I wouldn’t expect a buyer to pay more for a forum listing.


    It's going to be interesting what happens when/if it drops below the modified Trent tokens price. I'm kind of surprised none of the three sellers has dropped their price on Trent Tokens since all three consignment sellers have exactly the same price.

    Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

    Level 10 idea 1 week 3 days ago #80

    Mike Steele wrote:
    It's going to be interesting what happens when/if it drops below the modified Trent tokens price. I'm kind of surprised none of the three sellers has dropped their price on Trent Tokens since all three consignment sellers have exactly the same price.


    I am not saying this is definite, but I have a few tokens on Trent's site that are simply there "In case someone wants to pay that much". I'm not exactly looking to sell them anytime soon, and if they didn't sell I'm not worried about it at all, but if someone wants to pay me x amount for this token, I will gladly take it. My guess is that the Rod prices are all like that.

    Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

    Level 10 idea 1 week 3 days ago #81

    Endgame wrote:

    Braxton wrote: Well, I’m not sure the level of confidence you should have. If there is one person interested in it, and they think they are the only one, it’s in their interest to wait longer for you to keep lowering the price.

    There is that, and the fact that his current price is still higher than the Trent tokens price. I wouldn’t expect a buyer to pay more for a forum listing.


    Can you explain the math on how trenttokens price is lower despite apparently being 500 higher?

    I saw reference to a ghc sale (which should be over?) and some kind of store credit (which is not as valuable as the same amount of cash).

    Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

    Level 10 idea 1 week 3 days ago #82

    Matthew Hayward wrote:

    Endgame wrote:

    Braxton wrote: Well, I’m not sure the level of confidence you should have. If there is one person interested in it, and they think they are the only one, it’s in their interest to wait longer for you to keep lowering the price.

    There is that, and the fact that his current price is still higher than the Trent tokens price. I wouldn’t expect a buyer to pay more for a forum listing.


    Can you explain the math on how trenttokens price is lower despite apparently being 500 higher?

    I saw reference to a ghc sale (which should be over?) and some kind of store credit (which is not as valuable as the same amount of cash).


    You might want to check out the website:
    Www.trenttokens.com

    The ghc sale goes 10/17 to 11/17 and is 5% off everything on the site. Additionally, after the discount, you still get 10% cash back for future purchases.

    The 427 in cash back to Trent tokens May not be terribly valuable to someone that already has a rod, but for a group like mine where we still need 3 CoAs , the cash back is just going towards things we are going to spend money on any way. In a similar manner, if we buy from TD tavern, we increase our exp so that future purchases are cheaper.

    Then we have to factor in that forum purchases typically require PayPal friends and family- if I buy through tdtavern or Trents site, I can get an additional 1% to 5% cash back from discover. I’ll also get free shipping from both.

    I typically look for a forum seller to be 20% Less than the web sites before it makes sense.

    Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

    Level 10 idea 1 week 3 days ago #83

    Endgame wrote:

    Matthew Hayward wrote:

    Endgame wrote:

    Braxton wrote: Well, I’m not sure the level of confidence you should have. If there is one person interested in it, and they think they are the only one, it’s in their interest to wait longer for you to keep lowering the price.

    There is that, and the fact that his current price is still higher than the Trent tokens price. I wouldn’t expect a buyer to pay more for a forum listing.


    Can you explain the math on how trenttokens price is lower despite apparently being 500 higher?

    I saw reference to a ghc sale (which should be over?) and some kind of store credit (which is not as valuable as the same amount of cash).


    You might want to check out the website:
    Www.trenttokens.com

    The ghc sale goes 10/17 to 11/17 and is 5% off everything on the site. Additionally, after the discount, you still get 10% cash back for future purchases.

    The 427 in cash back to Trent tokens May not be terribly valuable to someone that already has a rod, but for a group like mine where we still need 3 CoAs , the cash back is just going towards things we are going to spend money on any way. In a similar manner, if we buy from TD tavern, we increase our exp so that future purchases are cheaper.

    Then we have to factor in that forum purchases typically require PayPal friends and family- if I buy through tdtavern or Trents site, I can get an additional 1% to 5% cash back from discover. I’ll also get free shipping from both.

    I typically look for a forum seller to be 20% Less than the web sites before it makes sense.


    Where on the site is the 10% store credit on all/some purchases described?

    Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

    Level 10 idea 1 week 3 days ago #84

    Matthew Hayward wrote:

    Endgame wrote:

    Matthew Hayward wrote:

    Endgame wrote:

    Braxton wrote: Well, I’m not sure the level of confidence you should have. If there is one person interested in it, and they think they are the only one, it’s in their interest to wait longer for you to keep lowering the price.

    There is that, and the fact that his current price is still higher than the Trent tokens price. I wouldn’t expect a buyer to pay more for a forum listing.


    Can you explain the math on how trenttokens price is lower despite apparently being 500 higher?

    I saw reference to a ghc sale (which should be over?) and some kind of store credit (which is not as valuable as the same amount of cash).


    You might want to check out the website:
    Www.trenttokens.com

    The ghc sale goes 10/17 to 11/17 and is 5% off everything on the site. Additionally, after the discount, you still get 10% cash back for future purchases.

    The 427 in cash back to Trent tokens May not be terribly valuable to someone that already has a rod, but for a group like mine where we still need 3 CoAs , the cash back is just going towards things we are going to spend money on any way. In a similar manner, if we buy from TD tavern, we increase our exp so that future purchases are cheaper.

    Then we have to factor in that forum purchases typically require PayPal friends and family- if I buy through tdtavern or Trents site, I can get an additional 1% to 5% cash back from discover. I’ll also get free shipping from both.

    I typically look for a forum seller to be 20% Less than the web sites before it makes sense.


    Where on the site is the 10% store credit on all/some purchases described?


    On Trenttokens look to the bottom right of the page for where it says "Experience Points" (on desktop at least, dunno if it is different for mobile).

    Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

    Time to create page: 0.200 seconds