Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Is Anyone Doing An Order For Onyx UR Tokens?

Is Anyone Doing An Order For Onyx UR Tokens? 1 week 2 days ago #1

  • Ro-gan
  • Ro-gan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • He's No Use To Me Dead.
  • Posts: 1797
Title says it all.

I want 3-4 2020 Onyx Tokens and would buy them from you. THANKS!!
"It's treason then."



Cranston's Character Generator for iDevices or Character Generator for Android

Amorgen's Excellent Excel Character Generator

Have you checked the Token DataBase ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is Anyone Doing An Order For Onyx UR Tokens? 1 week 2 days ago #2

I gotcha buddy! Here ya go:

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections/suggestions in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is Anyone Doing An Order For Onyx UR Tokens? 1 week 2 days ago #3

Ro-gan wrote: Title says it all.

I want 3-4 2020 Onyx Tokens and would buy them from you. THANKS!!


If either onyx C/UC/R sets don't sell for me I will be cracking them open and parting out what I can and then mulching.

PM me your list and I will make a note of it and let you know either way by the end of October.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is Anyone Doing An Order For Onyx UR Tokens? 1 week 2 days ago #4

For some reason, I read "Putrifying" instead of "Purifying"

I thought that made for a very useless token!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is Anyone Doing An Order For Onyx UR Tokens? 1 week 2 days ago #5

edwin wrote:

Ro-gan wrote: Title says it all.

I want 3-4 2020 Onyx Tokens and would buy them from you. THANKS!!


If either onyx C/UC/R sets don't sell for me I will be cracking them open and parting out what I can and then mulching.

PM me your list and I will make a note of it and let you know either way by the end of October.


I could be wrong, but I think he wants onyx URs

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is Anyone Doing An Order For Onyx UR Tokens? 1 week 2 days ago #6

jpotter wrote:

edwin wrote:

Ro-gan wrote: Title says it all.

I want 3-4 2020 Onyx Tokens and would buy them from you. THANKS!!


If either onyx C/UC/R sets don't sell for me I will be cracking them open and parting out what I can and then mulching.

PM me your list and I will make a note of it and let you know either way by the end of October.


I could be wrong, but I think he wants onyx URs


If the bulk of the residual items I have from 2020 token orders are sold then I will do another $8K order and would consider onyx UR version if the mix of PYPs that people are getting support 18 or more of 20 different URs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is Anyone Doing An Order For Onyx UR Tokens? 1 week 2 days ago #7

I am planning on doing an Onyx UR order. PM incoming.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is Anyone Doing An Order For Onyx UR Tokens? 1 week 1 day ago #8

  • Ro-gan
  • Ro-gan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • He's No Use To Me Dead.
  • Posts: 1797
Thanks, all!! PMs sent back.
"It's treason then."



Cranston's Character Generator for iDevices or Character Generator for Android

Amorgen's Excellent Excel Character Generator

Have you checked the Token DataBase ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is Anyone Doing An Order For Onyx UR Tokens? 4 days 6 hours ago #9

I've got all 2020 ONYX URs under $100 right now - several under $90:

truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=584&id=250559

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds