Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Pax West 2019

Pax West 2019 3 months 3 weeks ago #1

I love the idea of True Dingeon coming to the west coast, but Pax West is already sold out of the four day pases, Saturday, and Sunday...

I would attend but kind of hard to go when only Friday and Monday day passes are available...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pax West 2019 3 months 3 weeks ago #2

Volunteering would get one a free 4 day badge!
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pax West 2019 3 months 3 weeks ago #3

Seems like a challenging venue as the badges sell out instantly and I'm sure there is pressure for hotel space nearby but cool to break into that area.

I suspect folks might be volunteering just to get a badge which would be sad.

Wonder how much flights are.
Sweet a combat room, we won't take damage!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pax West 2019 3 months 3 weeks ago #4

I would consider volunteering but I don't think I can make my vacation days work :(
Classes Played: Barbarian (21 times), Monk (11), Cleric (9), Fighter (9), Rogue (9), Dwarf Fighter (7), Ranger (6), Paladin (5), Druid (5), Elf Wizard (2), Wizard (2).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pax West 2019 3 months 3 weeks ago #5

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 7792
First ticket has already been bought....

As well as 7 from a Sunday evening run.

Go get them folks.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by jedibcg.

Pax West 2019 3 months 3 weeks ago #6

valetutto wrote: Seems like a challenging venue as the badges sell out instantly and I'm sure there is pressure for hotel space nearby but cool to break into that area.

I suspect folks might be volunteering just to get a badge which would be sad.

Wonder how much flights are.


Just under $500 from Indy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pax West 2019 3 months 3 weeks ago #7

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 7792

Fiddy wrote: Just under $500 from Indy

Cheaper than that if you fly out Wednesday and come back Monday.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by jedibcg.

Pax West 2019 3 months 3 weeks ago #8

The year my group opts to NOT buy PAX West tickets.... >.<

(Glad the west coast is getting some TD action. I'm just amused at the bad timing on our axis to stop giving a shit about PAX West :P )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by isauteikisa.

Pax West 2019 3 months 3 weeks ago #9

  • Druegar
  • Druegar's Avatar
  • Away
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Enjoy Your Burrito
  • Posts: 8659
[quote="valetutto" post=341154I suspect folks might be volunteering just to get a badge which would be sad.[/quote]Why sad?
Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections/suggestions in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pax West 2019 3 months 3 weeks ago #10

  • Harlax
  • Harlax's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Baruk Khazad!
  • Posts: 6718

Fiddy wrote:

valetutto wrote: Seems like a challenging venue as the badges sell out instantly and I'm sure there is pressure for hotel space nearby but cool to break into that area.

I suspect folks might be volunteering just to get a badge which would be sad.

Wonder how much flights are.


Just under $500 from Indy


$300 from Milwaukee. I'm thinking about it...
D&D teaches all the important lessons in life - the low blow, the cheap shot, the back stab, the double cross. - Jerry Marsischky

Let them trap us. We have our swords. - Elric of Melnibone.

You try to get them to play the game, but all they want to do is play the rules. - Ardak Kumerian

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend - Faramir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pax West 2019 3 months 3 weeks ago #11

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 7792

Harlax wrote:

Fiddy wrote:

valetutto wrote: Seems like a challenging venue as the badges sell out instantly and I'm sure there is pressure for hotel space nearby but cool to break into that area.

I suspect folks might be volunteering just to get a badge which would be sad.

Wonder how much flights are.


Just under $500 from Indy


$300 from Milwaukee. I'm thinking about it...

Certified Coach get $350. You are making money at that point...lol.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pax West 2019 3 months 3 weeks ago #12

$250 from San Diego. If only I had this information 2 months ago, I wouldn't have had to work that weekend......
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds