Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Announcing Token Swapmeet!

Announcing Token Swapmeet! 1 month 3 weeks ago #25

Braxton wrote: Many more things to respond to, and will in detail later tonight.

But krym, you can pull down on the trade screen to refresh instead of closing the app.


Thanks for clarifying. Don’t know why I didn’t try that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Announcing Token Swapmeet! 1 month 3 weeks ago #26

Krym wrote: So do things on the Trades tab only show up if both my Haves/Wants matches both their wants/Haves?

Yes, for right now.

Krym wrote: I suppose it was created to mainly trade, but it was great to track what we own as well and not necessarily only what we Have to trade at the moment.

Yes, so I do want to add an Inventory screen as well, and my next thought after that is to work with Acherin and/or Cranston to use this inventory as a filter for available tokens when building a character. I think that would be pretty useful. Calling Acherin and Cranston :)



I've also added the Relic Recipe Fragments just as numbers 1-6 for now, with rarity=Trade, since I have no idea what else to put.

binia wrote: Thanks for writing this app - I’m giving it a try. I’m curious about the parameters you’ve set for potential trades. Do the matched tokens have to be the same rarity? Or will it suggest a match if I have a UR that someone wants, and I want a rare that the same person has available? Mostly curious. Excited to see how this all develops!

For right now, it shows matches if there is any overlap between haves/wants, regardless of rarity. I want to add some user specifiable matching criteria.

Krym wrote: So do things on the Trades tab only show up if both my Haves/Wants matches both their Wants/Haves? Or will it show Trades if they Have what I Want, but I don’t Have what they Want. Tongue twister.

I have "show potential one way matches" on my To-Do list also. I can do it now, but, as you also mention, it will be more useful if you can see the other persons entire have/want list, which I'm going to add (users will be able to control if their h/w lists are visible).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Announcing Token Swapmeet! 1 month 3 weeks ago #27

Just downloaded for iOS.

Added a have and a want...but from a user experience, I didn’t get my instant gratification.

My suggestion is a front dashboard of top 10 wants(count based) and maybe most recent top ten haves(date based decscending)...

This will get the brand new installer seeing instant feedback

The next thing to consider is an overall search of wants vs haves. Having the search as the top most prominent element will really help the usefulness climb as more inventory arrives.

You can easily load up a ton of tokens to get things moving by just busting open 20 packs and dumping them on here.

Key is to get some inventory and then ultimately the quality of the inventory will improve as the user base broadens.

Love the concept.
Jamie
AureliusBP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Announcing Token Swapmeet! 1 month 3 weeks ago #28

Is there any way to login without a google account?
Please visit my fledgling token store.
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247486

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Announcing Token Swapmeet! 1 month 3 weeks ago #29

Just downloaded it, looks nice to start. I'll give it testing this weekend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Announcing Token Swapmeet! 1 month 3 weeks ago #30

interesting, I'll have to try it out.
*mental note* always listen to Jeff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Announcing Token Swapmeet! 1 month 3 weeks ago #31

Jamie Campbell wrote: Just downloaded for iOS.

Added a have and a want...but from a user experience, I didn’t get my instant gratification.

My suggestion is a front dashboard of top 10 wants(count based) and maybe most recent top ten haves(date based decscending)...

This will get the brand new installer seeing instant feedback

The next thing to consider is an overall search of wants vs haves. Having the search as the top most prominent element will really help the usefulness climb as more inventory arrives.

You can easily load up a ton of tokens to get things moving by just busting open 20 packs and dumping them on here.

Key is to get some inventory and then ultimately the quality of the inventory will improve as the user base broadens.

Love the concept.


I don't really understand what you're suggesting. Are you saying I should add 20 packs worth of inventory to my haves list just to get trades going?

I was already planning to show a global haves/wants search, just haven't gotten to it yet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Announcing Token Swapmeet! 1 month 3 weeks ago #32

Bob Chasan wrote: Is there any way to login without a google account?


Not yet, but it's allegedly easy to add. I can add Facebook/Twitter/Yahoo/Microsoft/Github - do any of those work for you? Or I could try to add vanilla login, but I was trying to avoid storing anyone's passwords myself (I don't feel like I know enough about security to do that well).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Announcing Token Swapmeet! 1 month 3 weeks ago #33

Braxton wrote:

Jamie Campbell wrote: Just downloaded for iOS.

Added a have and a want...but from a user experience, I didn’t get my instant gratification.

My suggestion is a front dashboard of top 10 wants(count based) and maybe most recent top ten haves(date based decscending)...

This will get the brand new installer seeing instant feedback

The next thing to consider is an overall search of wants vs haves. Having the search as the top most prominent element will really help the usefulness climb as more inventory arrives.

You can easily load up a ton of tokens to get things moving by just busting open 20 packs and dumping them on here.

Key is to get some inventory and then ultimately the quality of the inventory will improve as the user base broadens.

Love the concept.


I don't really understand what you're suggesting. Are you saying I should add 20 packs worth of inventory to my haves list just to get trades going?

I was already planning to show a global haves/wants search, just haven't gotten to it yet.


What I think he is saying is to create Too 20 Want/Have main tab. Then, to list your items you get after opening 20 packs as Haves. This will push those tokens to the Community Top 20 Haves list. To get things started. Then as people start using the app and adding their Haves it’ll replace your Haves on the community Top 20.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Announcing Token Swapmeet! 1 month 3 weeks ago #34

Braxton wrote:

Bob Chasan wrote: Is there any way to login without a google account?


Not yet, but it's allegedly easy to add. I can add Facebook/Twitter/Yahoo/Microsoft/Github - do any of those work for you? Or I could try to add vanilla login, but I was trying to avoid storing anyone's passwords myself (I don't feel like I know enough about security to do that well).


I Facebook but I don’t see any way to login with Facebook
Please visit my fledgling token store.
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247486

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Announcing Token Swapmeet! 1 month 3 weeks ago #35

Bob Chasan wrote:

Braxton wrote:

Bob Chasan wrote: Is there any way to login without a google account?


Not yet, but it's allegedly easy to add. I can add Facebook/Twitter/Yahoo/Microsoft/Github - do any of those work for you? Or I could try to add vanilla login, but I was trying to avoid storing anyone's passwords myself (I don't feel like I know enough about security to do that well).


I Facebook but I don’t see any way to login with Facebook

It's not there yet, but I'll add to the next release.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Announcing Token Swapmeet! 1 month 3 weeks ago #36

First, this is great.

I dont think opening any packs is needed. Community haves/wants is definitely enough.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds