Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Class Colors?

Class Colors? 2 weeks 3 days ago #1

Does anyone off hand know the list of Colors used for all of the classes?

I've only played once and I only remember

White: Paladin
Green: Rouge
Black: Monk

Not sure what the other colors were and which classes they were.

Thanks for the help.

V/R,
Eric

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Class Colors? 2 weeks 3 days ago #2

Eric Temple wrote: Does anyone off hand know the list of Colors used for all of the classes?

I've only played once and I only remember

White: Paladin
Green: Rouge


Rouges are usually red to resemble blushing cheeks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Class Colors? 2 weeks 3 days ago #3

Player's Handbook page 38 :)

truedungeon.com/files/PHB.pdf
Classes Played: Barbarian (15 times), Cleric (9), Fighter (8), Monk (8), Rogue (6), Dwarf Fighter (6), Ranger (5), Paladin (5), Druid (5), Elf Wizard (2), Wizard (1).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Class Colors? 2 weeks 3 days ago #4

Bard and Druid look very similar,
Maybe change one to Purple,
Great Color,
Not even getting used.
When a Falcon's Strike breaks the body
of its prey, it is because of timing.
Sun Tzu
Art of War 500 B.C.

D&D, been playing 35 years
GenCon, been going 23 years Straight
True Dungeon, been playing 16 years Straight and all 4 events last year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Class Colors? 2 weeks 3 days ago #5

Might actually be a good idea to have the names of the class in the updated cards be the same color of puck they use. Even just a background color somewhere might help.

Might speed things up and potentially make things less confusing for new players.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Class Colors? 2 weeks 3 days ago #6

The Falcon wrote: Maybe change one to Purple

I'm not sure if you were on these forums back in 2016, but there was a lengthy discussion over what colors would be assigned to what classes. Due to all that drama over picking the colors and because they've been in use for a couple years, I think I'm less inclined to revisit the tsuris those chromatic choices generated and more inclined to leave them be.
Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections/suggestions in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Class Colors? 2 weeks 3 days ago #7

Druegar wrote:

The Falcon wrote: Maybe change one to Purple

I'm not sure if you were on these forums back in 2016, but there was a lengthy discussion over what colors would be assigned to what classes. Due to all that drama over picking the colors and because they've been in use for a couple years, I think I'm less inclined to revisit the tsuris those chromatic choices generated and more inclined to leave them be.


But druegar...if you dont let us argue about this, you know we will just end up arguing about future treasure enhancers again.
this is not a signature.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Class Colors? 2 weeks 3 days ago #8

While there are supposed to be certain colors, I'm pretty certain I've gone into rooms where one or more sliders had the wrong color band on them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Class Colors? 2 weeks 3 days ago #9

kurtreznor wrote: if you dont let us argue about this

I'm not stopping you from arguing about this. I simply said I'm not interested in arguing about it. :P
Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections/suggestions in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Class Colors? 2 weeks 3 days ago #10

Druegar wrote:

kurtreznor wrote: if you dont let us argue about this

I'm not stopping you from arguing about this. I simply said I'm not interested in arguing about it. :P


As someone with mild color-blindness, I’m never interested in arguing about colors. The whole idea is absurd to me - something only a notch more cromulent than arguing about class smells.
barkley.neo.rr.com -->see my trade thread HERE , my eBay store HERE or my web store HERE
"Ceci n'est pas une pipe" - Magritte

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Class Colors? 2 weeks 3 days ago #11

Thing I find hard about the colors is low lighting in the room and the yellow lights you get sometimes which shift colors.

I now read the names and ignore the colors. Prefer all white sliders with black names on them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Class Colors? 2 weeks 3 days ago #12

edwin wrote: Thing I find hard about the colors is low lighting in the room and the yellow lights you get sometimes which shift colors.

I now read the names and ignore the colors. Prefer all white sliders with black names on them.


I believe the yellow lights are being slowly replaced with white.

As for poor lighting in the room, I doubt that's going anywhere.

Iirc, the names are in black on white, with the band the only color thing. Are the names in color too?
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My fledgling token shop: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds