Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: What class would be best to solo a dungeon?

What class would be best to solo a dungeon? 2 months 2 weeks ago #1

What class would be best to solo a dungeon?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What class would be best to solo a dungeon? 2 months 2 weeks ago #2

Depends on the tokens, difficulty and are you going in knowing the answers to puzzles or not.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by jedibcg.

What class would be best to solo a dungeon? 2 months 2 weeks ago #3

Could also depend on whether last room is a particular combat or puzzle. If you fail in the last room you don't survive. All others you take push damage.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What class would be best to solo a dungeon? 2 months 2 weeks ago #4

I've seen rangers and monks do it, since they get to slide with two weapons.
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What class would be best to solo a dungeon? 2 months 2 weeks ago #5

edwin wrote: Could also depend on whether last room is a particular combat or puzzle. If you fail in the last room you don't survive. All others you take push damage.


Well if you fail the last room and die, doesn't matter which class you were playing because none will save you from that. :D
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What class would be best to solo a dungeon? 2 months 2 weeks ago #6

Just be prepared to heal a bunch of damage and be able to do the final room with 1 person.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What class would be best to solo a dungeon? 2 months 2 weeks ago #7

Druid. You've got healing spells and damage spells. If need be, use Cloak of Blending for the early monsters and just take the push damage and heal up. Use Bowl of Spirit Sight if last room is a puzzle or unleash your damage spells you've been saving up if it is monster room.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Fiddy.

What class would be best to solo a dungeon? 2 months 2 weeks ago #8

Fiddy wrote: Druid. You've got healing spells and damage spells. If need be, use Cloak of Blending for the early monsters and just take the push damage and heal up. Use Bowl of Spirit Sight if last room is a puzzle or unleash your damage spells you've been saving up if it is monster room.


Correct me if I am wrong but is there usually a rogue box in the last room of a dungeon? If not then Bowl of Spirit Sight does you no good there. Using the Cloak of Blending does not protect you. "Note: If the wearer is the last living party member in the room, the monster will discover and may target the character."
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What class would be best to solo a dungeon? 2 months 2 weeks ago #9

jedibcg wrote:

Fiddy wrote: Druid. You've got healing spells and damage spells. If need be, use Cloak of Blending for the early monsters and just take the push damage and heal up. Use Bowl of Spirit Sight if last room is a puzzle or unleash your damage spells you've been saving up if it is monster room.


Correct me if I am wrong but is there usually a rogue box in the last room of a dungeon? If not then Bowl of Spirit Sight does you no good there. Using the Cloak of Blending does not protect you. "Note: If the wearer is the last living party member in the room, the monster will discover and may target the character."


You're right, I forgot about that. Druid still has great options for offense and healing though

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What class would be best to solo a dungeon? 2 months 2 weeks ago #10

IIRC the last room of Moongate Maze had a rogue box.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What class would be best to solo a dungeon? 2 months 2 weeks ago #11

Wade Schwendemann wrote: IIRC the last room of Moongate Maze had a rogue box.


It has happened but it's far from the norm.
Semper Gumby, Always flexible.

Sartre sits in in a coffee shop and asks for a coffee without cream. The barista apologizes “Sorry, we don't have any cream. Can I offer you a coffee without milk instead?”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What class would be best to solo a dungeon? 2 months 2 weeks ago #12

Let’s assume mostly / all rare and doing dungeon first time without knowing the puzzle answers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds