Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2017 TDC - True Horde Statistics

2017 TDC - True Horde Statistics 2 years 3 months ago #13

Eric, as the Paladin on Team Eric Friday, my numbers were all correct.

The changes were due both to me forgetting to take TEs out of my build and because I forgot my Patron button rewards.


Thanks,

Wade (still the first death)
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2017 TDC - True Horde Statistics 2 years 3 months ago #14

I was the Team Stu Dwarf Fighter Saturday. My final status should be Stoned. My sequence was Dead, mushroom, duck, dead, mushroom, stoned.

I did survive taunting one of of the minions, drawing all three attacks to me. Stu looked at me as if I had lost my mind. But only one attack hit.
D&D teaches all the important lessons in life - the low blow, the cheap shot, the back stab, the double cross. - Jerry Marsischky

Let them trap us. We have our swords. - Elric of Melnibone.

You try to get them to play the game, but all they want to do is play the rules. - Ardak Kumerian

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend - Faramir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Harlax.

2017 TDC - True Horde Statistics 2 years 3 months ago #15

Updated based on posts thus far.

James J Krot wrote: I could have unstoned myself at the end on saturday night but didn't seem to be any point after we won. I would like to point out it could have been worse I "cursed" stu in rolling a one saturday night and our party made at least one 20 save. We were teetering on the brink but a little bit of luck brought it out. I would like to point out the only person who "survived*. I also think smackdown is a unholy god of war at this point.


Well, it's like a lot of players who die and technically could be brought back if they want to use a Mystic Mushroom but are fine with staying dead.

MAYBE...just MAYBE...Smakdown was in cahoots with the Jeffagorgon the whole time. And what you saw was an elaborately crafted ruse to make you *think* that the Jeffagorgon has been defeated.... :evil:

Rob F wrote: Eric,

I believe my AC was 41, not 43. And glad I didn't burn the Wish Ring I had equipped. Thanks for the trade!


On the party card it has 41 listed big but then 43 written in the corner.

This could be one of the cases where the TDC buttons you had adjusted stats.

What TDC button did you get?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2017 TDC - True Horde Statistics 2 years 3 months ago #16

Incognito wrote: Updated based on posts thus far.

James J Krot wrote: I could have unstoned myself at the end on saturday night but didn't seem to be any point after we won. I would like to point out it could have been worse I "cursed" stu in rolling a one saturday night and our party made at least one 20 save. We were teetering on the brink but a little bit of luck brought it out. I would like to point out the only person who "survived*. I also think smackdown is a unholy god of war at this point.


Well, it's like a lot of players who die and technically could be brought back if they want to use a Mystic Mushroom but are fine with staying dead.

MAYBE...just MAYBE...Smakdown was in cahoots with the Jeffagorgon the whole time. And what you saw was an elaborately crafted ruse to make you *think* that the Jeffagorgon has been defeated.... :evil:

Rob F wrote: Eric,

I believe my AC was 41, not 43. And glad I didn't burn the Wish Ring I had equipped. Thanks for the trade!


On the party card it has 41 listed big but then 43 written in the corner.

This could be one of the cases where the TDC buttons you had adjusted stats.

What TDC button did you get?


Well since defeating a creature like the Jeffagorgon on the prime material plane generally doesn't truly kill it...

We probably have not seen the last of him.

But yes, that demon hug at the end was mighty suspicious. ;)
D&D teaches all the important lessons in life - the low blow, the cheap shot, the back stab, the double cross. - Jerry Marsischky

Let them trap us. We have our swords. - Elric of Melnibone.

You try to get them to play the game, but all they want to do is play the rules. - Ardak Kumerian

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend - Faramir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2017 TDC - True Horde Statistics 2 years 3 months ago #17

Incognito wrote:
Well, it's like a lot of players who die and technically could be brought back if they want to use a Mystic Mushroom but are fine with staying dead.


I felt woefully under-equipped compared to many there and when I died I just stayed dead. (Even though I had a mystic mushroom and others offered to bring me back alive with their own.) My effective health pool was much smaller than others and I didn't want to burn up healing resources.

I'm really glad that ghosts still got to slide to help the team.
GM and Producer of Tales From Mauxferry an actual play Blades in the Dark podcast.

Co-founder of RollPlus Con a yearly gaming getaway somewhere in southern Indiana. Many call it a D&D B&B~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Joshua Long.

2017 TDC - True Horde Statistics 2 years 3 months ago #18

Joshua Long wrote:

Incognito wrote:
Well, it's like a lot of players who die and technically could be brought back if they want to use a Mystic Mushroom but are fine with staying dead.


I felt woefully under-equipped compared to many there and when I died I just stayed dead. (Even though I had a mystic mushroom and others offered to bring me back alive with their own.) My effective health pool was much smaller than others and I didn't want to burn up healing resources.

I'm really glad that ghosts still got to slide to help the team.


Who were you? The Rogue on Team Eric for Saturday?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2017 TDC - True Horde Statistics 2 years 3 months ago #19

Incognito wrote:

Joshua Long wrote:

Incognito wrote:
Well, it's like a lot of players who die and technically could be brought back if they want to use a Mystic Mushroom but are fine with staying dead.


I felt woefully under-equipped compared to many there and when I died I just stayed dead. (Even though I had a mystic mushroom and others offered to bring me back alive with their own.) My effective health pool was much smaller than others and I didn't want to burn up healing resources.

I'm really glad that ghosts still got to slide to help the team.


Who were you? The Rogue on Team Eric for Saturday?


Yeah I was the rogue on team Eric Saturday.
GM and Producer of Tales From Mauxferry an actual play Blades in the Dark podcast.

Co-founder of RollPlus Con a yearly gaming getaway somewhere in southern Indiana. Many call it a D&D B&B~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2017 TDC - True Horde Statistics 2 years 3 months ago #20

Joshua Long wrote:

Incognito wrote:
Well, it's like a lot of players who die and technically could be brought back if they want to use a Mystic Mushroom but are fine with staying dead.


I felt woefully under-equipped compared to many there and when I died I just stayed dead. (Even though I had a mystic mushroom and others offered to bring me back alive with their own.) My effective health pool was much smaller than others and I didn't want to burn up healing resources.

I'm really glad that ghosts still got to slide to help the team.


If more of my team was alive it might have beneficial for me to come back and sing for them but I too figured it was better to stay dead and slide pucks off the table.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2017 TDC - True Horde Statistics 2 years 3 months ago #21

I was a stone duck on Saturday night for Team Stu. I mean. Quack.

You should also note the 1/2 damage multiplier as a stat on the sheet. Quack
"Nice guys finish last but at least they finish"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by True hero of time (THOT).

2017 TDC - True Horde Statistics 2 years 3 months ago #22

We came. We saw. We died so Smack could fulfill his destiny.

- the 'dead' Ranger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2017 TDC - True Horde Statistics 2 years 3 months ago #23

Incognito wrote: Updated based on posts thus far.

James J Krot wrote: I could have unstoned myself at the end on saturday night but didn't seem to be any point after we won. I would like to point out it could have been worse I "cursed" stu in rolling a one saturday night and our party made at least one 20 save. We were teetering on the brink but a little bit of luck brought it out. I would like to point out the only person who "survived*. I also think smackdown is a unholy god of war at this point.


Well, it's like a lot of players who die and technically could be brought back if they want to use a Mystic Mushroom but are fine with staying dead.

MAYBE...just MAYBE...Smakdown was in cahoots with the Jeffagorgon the whole time. And what you saw was an elaborately crafted ruse to make you *think* that the Jeffagorgon has been defeated.... :evil:

Rob F wrote: Eric,

I believe my AC was 41, not 43. And glad I didn't burn the Wish Ring I had equipped. Thanks for the trade!


On the party card it has 41 listed big but then 43 written in the corner.

This could be one of the cases where the TDC buttons you had adjusted stats.

What TDC button did you get?


I got the +5 Saves, -1 AC button. So prior to the button my AC was 42, then it should have dropped to 41. Maybe the coach looked at it wrong and wrote 43 first or something.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." - Albert Einstein

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2017 TDC - True Horde Statistics 2 years 3 months ago #24

Forgot to ask:

1. Would Dragon Tooth Amulet of have worked on the majority of offensive spells? Seems like that might have been an MVP token if so.

2. If all 30 players had worn Belt of Thorns, would we have made short work of the Jeffegorgon, or was it immune to untyped retribution damage?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds