Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dancing (puzzle) Sat 12:15 PM *Nightmare Run*

Dancing (puzzle) Sat 12:15 PM *Nightmare Run* 2 years 4 months ago #1

-Nightmare Run-

Filled

Dancing Among Stones (puzzle-oriented)

Saturday 12:15 PM


1. Jenett (Cleric)
2. Alex (Barbarian)
3. Nick (Elf Wizard)
4. Doug (Fighter/Dwarf Fighter)
5. James (Wizard/Elf Wizard)
6. Trent (Fighter/Dwarf Fighter)
7. Coldfire (Ranger)
8. dgh (Monk)
9. Michael (Rouge)
10. Eric (Paladin)
Pulling Arcane Recipes since 2010

New Tokens coming soon! Nick's Token Bazaar.

Cranston's Character Generator for iDevices or Android
Amorgen's Excel Character Generator
Acherin's Online TD Character Creator
TokenDB , maintained by Druegar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Nick Braun.

Dancing Among Stones (puzzle) Saturday 12:15 PM 2 years 4 months ago #2

What difficulty? I can bring 5. Bard, melee type, other 3 not picky.

Sorry thought it was Fri, what i get for not reading title fully...
We're all the kind of people who enjoy the game on a "meta" level. We like talking about the game year-round. We buy tokens. We enjoy crafting. We get together during the off-season if we can. We are a very skewed demographic that way. -Raven

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Matt. Reason: oops

Dancing Among Stones (puzzle) Saturday 12:15 PM 2 years 4 months ago #3

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar
  • Away
  • 7th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 1968

Nick Braun wrote: I'm looking for seven people to fill Dancing Among Stones (puzzle-oriented), starting at 12:15 PM.


So you bought all 10 tickets?

I have 3 looking for a group. I usually play Barbarian, and the other two can do Fighter/Dwarf Fighter & Wizard/Elf Wizard.
Want to sell your tokens via www.TrentTokens.com ? Click Here to see what I have available and to learn more!

Follow Trent Tokens on Facebook Twitter and Instagram !

Want to Join Team Token?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dancing Among Stones (puzzle) Saturday 12:15 PM 2 years 4 months ago #4

Trent wrote:

Nick Braun wrote: I'm looking for seven people to fill Dancing Among Stones (puzzle-oriented), starting at 12:15 PM.


So you bought all 10 tickets?

I have 3 looking for a group. I usually play Barbarian, and the other two can do Fighter/Dwarf Fighter & Wizard/Elf Wizard.


Hey forgot to mention we would like to do Nightmare, is that okay with you? Also, Alex would like to play Barbarian, would you be interested in anything else?
Pulling Arcane Recipes since 2010

New Tokens coming soon! Nick's Token Bazaar.

Cranston's Character Generator for iDevices or Android
Amorgen's Excel Character Generator
Acherin's Online TD Character Creator
TokenDB , maintained by Druegar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dancing Among Stones (puzzle) Saturday 12:15 PM 2 years 4 months ago #5

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar
  • Away
  • 7th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 1968

Nick Braun wrote: Hey forgot to mention we would like to do Nightmare, is that okay with you? Also, Alex would like to play Barbarian, would you be interested in anything else?


Even wearing my some of my Barbarian gear, I could switch around some stuff and do Fighter/Dwarf Fighter. I'll just be a fighter type swinging an Averon's +5 Deathcleaver!

My son and his friend have never played TD before, and this would be their first run, but they're adults though so they're not "kids."

:)

I should be able to get them in all Rares with a few URs, so if you think that's enough for Nightmare, that would be fine with me.

My email is trentemail at yahoo dot com if you want to work out the details, payment, etc.

Thanks!
Want to sell your tokens via www.TrentTokens.com ? Click Here to see what I have available and to learn more!

Follow Trent Tokens on Facebook Twitter and Instagram !

Want to Join Team Token?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dancing Among Stones (puzzle) Saturday 12:15 PM 2 years 4 months ago #6

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar
  • Away
  • 7th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 1968
FYI - see below for a build I used at the True Dungeon Celebration. I can modify this and do a Fighter type, and if my son's friend (Doug) can play the other fighter type, that might be best for his first run. My son (James) wants to try a Wizard type, and he's a lot smarter than his barbaric father, so he'll do just fine!

:)

Class Barbarian

Level: 5
Health: 69 + 1 /rm (79 +1 /rm with COS)
Melee
+ To Hit: 23
+ Damage: 30 +Darkrift +Eldritch
AC: 31
Missile
+ To Hit: 3
+ Damage: 23 +Darkrift +Eldritch
AC: 36
AC Bonus vs Ranged: +0
Saves
Fortitude: 14
Reflex: 11
Will: 8
Retribution Damage: 3 +Eldritch
Surprise:
Free Movement: Free Movement
Psychic:
Spell Damage: 0
Healing Bonus: 0
Treasure: 16

Set Bonuses: Elemental Eldritch 3-Piece, Redoubt 3-Piece
Melee # of Hands 2
Melee Mainhand: Averon's +5 Deathcleaver
Melee Offhand: -
Ranged Mainhand: +1 Mighty Sling
Ranged Offhand: Redoubt Shield
Amulet of Wonder: - Requires Amulet of Wonder
Head: Redoubt Helm
Eyes: Goggles of Instant Analysis
Ear 1: Icecrag Hero's Earcuff
Ear 2: Earcuff of Orbits
Neck: Stu-pendous Pendant
Back 1: Greater Cloak of Destiny
Back 2: Shaed
Shirt: Shirt of Blessed Strength
Torso: Sill's Anointed Redoubt Mail
Wrists: Charm Bracelets
Hands: Gloves of the Brute
Finger 1: Supreme Ring of Elemental Command
Finger 2: Ring of Protection +4
Finger 3: - Requires special token
Waist: Girdle of Frost Giant Strength
Legs: Pantaloons of the Deeperdark
Feet: Boots of the Four Winds
Ioun Stone 1: Ioun Stone Amethyst Ovoid
Ioun Stone 2: Ioun Stone Garnet Cube
Ioun Stone 3: Ioun Stone Onyx Cube
Ioun Stone 4: Ioun Stone Sapphire Prism
Ioun Stone 5: Ioun Stone Silver Nugget
Ioun Stone 6: Ioun Stone Onyx Sphere
Ioun Stone 7: Ioun Stone Topaz Trilliant
Charm 1: Charm of Avarice
Charm 2: Charm of Synergy
Charm 3: Draco-Lich Claw Charm
Necklace Charm 1: - Requires Charm Necklace
Necklace Charm 2: - Requires Charm Necklace
Necklace Charm 3: - Requires Charm Necklace
Bracelet Charm 1: Charm of Brooching
Bracelet Charm 2: Fiendish Charm
Figurine 1: Figurine of Power: Cat
Figurine 2: - Requires 16 Charisma
Runestone: Decay Runestone
Runestone Fitting 1: Decay Runestone
Runestone Fitting 2: Decay Runestone
Special 1: 3 Teeth of Cavadar (# equipped)
Special 2: Minotaur Horn of Alert
Special 3: Flask of Sharing
Special 4: Rod of Seven Parts (Complete)
Special 5: Greater Alchemist Pouch
Special 6: Kvothe's Bloodless
Special 7: Druegar's Death Die
Special 8: Runestone Fitting Base
Special 9: Runestone Fitting Base
Special 10: Horn of Blasting
Special 11: -
Special 12: -
Special 13: -
Special 14: -
Special 15: -
Notes: "Lamp of the Marid - Cures 10 pts of Fire damage taken in 1 room - (1/game)
Lamp of the Efreeti - Cures 6 pts of Cold damage taken in 1 room - (1/game) "
Want to sell your tokens via www.TrentTokens.com ? Click Here to see what I have available and to learn more!

Follow Trent Tokens on Facebook Twitter and Instagram !

Want to Join Team Token?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dancing Among Stones (puzzle) Saturday 12:15 PM 2 years 4 months ago #7

  • jtillots
  • jtillots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Princess Ivy - Sorceress of Enhancement
  • Posts: 1521

Matt wrote: What difficulty? I can bring 5. Bard, melee type, other 3 not picky.

Sorry thought it was Fri, what i get for not reading title fully...


I didn't help that Nicky had Friday in the text of the message. :( That's been fixed now. Sorry for the mixup!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dancing (puzzle) Sat 12:15 PM *Nightmare Run* 2 years 4 months ago #8

If you still have a spot left I'd like to join the group on this run (Ranger/Monk). Let me know how you want to work out the payment.

Coldfire

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dancing (puzzle) Sat 12:15 PM *Nightmare Run* 2 years 4 months ago #9

Coldfire wrote: If you still have a spot left I'd like to join the group on this run (Ranger/Monk). Let me know how you want to work out the payment.

Coldfire


We would love to have you on our run. Could we work out the payment over Paypal? Don't really want to pass around money at the event. Paypal account - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Pulling Arcane Recipes since 2010

New Tokens coming soon! Nick's Token Bazaar.

Cranston's Character Generator for iDevices or Android
Amorgen's Excel Character Generator
Acherin's Online TD Character Creator
TokenDB , maintained by Druegar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Nick Braun.

Dancing (puzzle) Sat 12:15 PM *Nightmare Run* 2 years 4 months ago #10

  • jtillots
  • jtillots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Princess Ivy - Sorceress of Enhancement
  • Posts: 1521

Nick Braun wrote:

Coldfire wrote: If you still have a spot left I'd like to join the group on this run (Ranger/Monk). Let me know how you want to work out the payment.

Coldfire


We would love to have you on our run. Could we work out the payment over Paypal? Don't really want to pass around money at the event. Paypal account - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..


We can take money at the Con if you'd prefer, but I need the money in hand by 9am on Saturday. We can arrange to meet at the Con if that's necessary. But otherwise, a Friends and Family transfer using PayPal is preferred. :)

I can also meet you at the Con with the tickets before hand, or I can mail them to you at your risk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dancing (puzzle) Sat 12:15 PM *Nightmare Run* 2 years 4 months ago #11

jtillots wrote:

Nick Braun wrote:

Coldfire wrote: If you still have a spot left I'd like to join the group on this run (Ranger/Monk). Let me know how you want to work out the payment.

Coldfire


We would love to have you on our run. Could we work out the payment over Paypal? Don't really want to pass around money at the event. Paypal account - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..


We can take money at the Con if you'd prefer, but I need the money in hand by 9am on Saturday. We can arrange to meet at the Con if that's necessary. But otherwise, a Friends and Family transfer using PayPal is preferred. :)

I can also meet you at the Con with the tickets before hand, or I can mail them to you at your risk.


Just and FYI that "selling tickets" on Con property is not allowed unless you have permission to, so if you are going to trade cash for tickets, go across the street or be very very discreet in doing so as selling stuff without permission can get you thrown out of GenCon.
You don't have to outrun the monster, just the guy next to you - The buddy system.

Cranston's Character Generator for iDevices or Character Generator for Android

Amorgen's Excellent Excel Character Generator

Have you checked the Token DataBase ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dancing (puzzle) Sat 12:15 PM *Nightmare Run* 2 years 4 months ago #12

  • jtillots
  • jtillots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Princess Ivy - Sorceress of Enhancement
  • Posts: 1521

FiannaTiger wrote:

jtillots wrote:

Nick Braun wrote:

Coldfire wrote: If you still have a spot left I'd like to join the group on this run (Ranger/Monk). Let me know how you want to work out the payment.

Coldfire


We would love to have you on our run. Could we work out the payment over Paypal? Don't really want to pass around money at the event. Paypal account - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..


We can take money at the Con if you'd prefer, but I need the money in hand by 9am on Saturday. We can arrange to meet at the Con if that's necessary. But otherwise, a Friends and Family transfer using PayPal is preferred. :)

I can also meet you at the Con with the tickets before hand, or I can mail them to you at your risk.


Just and FYI that "selling tickets" on Con property is not allowed unless you have permission to, so if you are going to trade cash for tickets, go across the street or be very very discreet in doing so as selling stuff without permission can get you thrown out of GenCon.


Yeah, we've been going to GenCon for nigh on 10 years now, so we know all this. But thanks for the PSA!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds