Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Please, I need your help

Please, I need your help 6 years 8 months ago #13

Druegar wrote: fixed it for you

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote: PLEASE if you have more than 10 tokens (or have ever played before--even just once)...Use the app or spreadsheet. You'll find links to all of them here:
http://truedungeon.com/resources/item/88-online-resources
or on the Resources tab at the top of this page.


lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote: We can talk football, TD, Tokens whatever you want

I would love to tawk about dawgs, New Yawk, cawfee... no big whup.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


You look a little verklempt there.
D&D teaches all the important lessons in life - the low blow, the cheap shot, the back stab, the double cross. - Jerry Marsischky

Let them trap us. We have our swords. - Elric of Melnibone.

You try to get them to play the game, but all they want to do is play the rules. - Ardak Kumerian

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend - Faramir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please, I need your help 6 years 8 months ago #14

I've got a little shpilkes.
Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please, I need your help 6 years 8 months ago #15

Harlax wrote: And you will get the undying gratitude of your coach.

Plus that extra hit point.

And reduce the chances of your coach missing something. It happens to all of us ocassionally.

Except Lazlo, of course. :)



Remember if you are using the spreadsheet you need both the party card (if you are managing the entire party) and the individual character sheets.

The. App is best for making changes on the fly.


Don't you just need character and equipment sheet. That is ehat I have akways used.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please, I need your help 6 years 8 months ago #16

jedibcg wrote:

Harlax wrote: And you will get the undying gratitude of your coach.

Plus that extra hit point.

And reduce the chances of your coach missing something. It happens to all of us ocassionally.

Except Lazlo, of course. :)



Remember if you are using the spreadsheet you need both the party card (if you are managing the entire party) and the individual character sheets.

The. App is best for making changes on the fly.


Don't you just need character and equipment sheet. That is ehat I have akways used.

equipment sheet is awesome
i will take that with party card or character sheet
like i said, I make all 12 slots for me and Mrs laz..then whatever we play is there

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please, I need your help 6 years 8 months ago #17

Do you want my sheet now? I went ahead and added all the stuff in for it. ;-)

Seriously, I try to take the advice of everyone here. I've got the sheet now..just need to print it at work and put it in with my tokens so there's no forgetting it..

Now to just get the belt transmuted as soon as I get to the con. Sadly, I'll be leaving the trade token bags at home until i send them in (Sad there is no transmuting trade goods til after). Not that I'm worried much on that, not much for me to transmute until (if I'm lucky on pulls) AFTER the con. ;-)

Seriously, Laz..thanks to you and the rest of the coaches for all you do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please, I need your help 6 years 8 months ago #18

persolo wrote: Do you want my sheet now? I went ahead and added all the stuff in for it. ;-)

Seriously, I try to take the advice of everyone here. I've got the sheet now..just need to print it at work and put it in with my tokens so there's no forgetting it..

Now to just get the belt transmuted as soon as I get to the con. Sadly, I'll be leaving the trade token bags at home until i send them in (Sad there is no transmuting trade goods til after). Not that I'm worried much on that, not much for me to transmute until (if I'm lucky on pulls) AFTER the con. ;-)

Seriously, Laz..thanks to you and the rest of the coaches for all you do.

Just bring the sheet with you.
Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please, I need your help 6 years 8 months ago #19

I just printed my party card the other day, so I'm good to go! (Unless I buy something between now and then, of course...)

I've only got three classes filled out, not 12, but that's because I'm not swimming in tokens so I only have a few classes built. Besides, if I can't get the rest of my pick-up group to let me play my first, second, *or* third choice, we probably have bigger problems.

I carry five of the 10-pack token bags into the dungeon - two are labeled "Fighter", one "Ranger", one "Cleric", and one "Consumables". When I get into the room and we decide classes, I unpack the Fighter bags, then if I'm playing Ranger or Cleric, unpack that bag and swap the tokens therein for the same slots in the Fighter build. (It's a little weird doing it that way, since my main is Ranger and not Fighter, but due to the way the builds overlap, it's the easiest way to keep everything straight.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please, I need your help 6 years 8 months ago #20

I was thinking of just having my IPad with my prebuilts so I can change as needed.

Or is it better to have paper?

I take care of myself and 2 others, but most of the time at least 1 of us is not our 1st choice so there is some swapping around.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please, I need your help 6 years 8 months ago #21

Havakavula wrote: I was thinking of just having my IPad with my prebuilts so I can change as needed.

Or is it better to have paper?

I take care of myself and 2 others, but most of the time at least 1 of us is not our 1st choice so there is some swapping around.

the Ipad will be fine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please, I need your help 6 years 8 months ago #22

Havakavula wrote: I was thinking of just having my IPad with my prebuilts so I can change as needed.

Or is it better to have paper?

I take care of myself and 2 others, but most of the time at least 1 of us is not our 1st choice so there is some swapping around.


The True Dungeon Char Gen App works great on iPhone too so you don't have to lug another piece of hardware. I've been faithfully using it to speed up the party card process for two years...and enjoying the benefit of the extra (1) HP in the process.

I have all my builds specialized for each type of run available at my fingertips. Here's an example...

1) Fighter - Standard
2) Fighter - Grind (No TEs.)
3) Fighter - Moongate (Augmented with Maze and Fae items.)
4) Fighter - DAS
5) Fighter - Smackdown (Extra slot to fill due to Smack's party enhancing token.)
6) Paladin - DAS

Swapping items in and out for the greatest benefit has been an eye-opener for refining my builds and I can't recommend it enough.
Get your Character Class T-Shirts HERE! https://www.redbubble.com/people/snakeeyes0217/collections/723278-dungeon-adventure-wear

Get $10 off your first order from Trent Tokens with this code! http://i.refs.cc/RsPEAVgF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please, I need your help 6 years 8 months ago #23

Havakavula wrote: I was thinking of just having my iPad {snip} is it better to have paper?

I've shown my coaches my characters on an iPad for years.
Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please, I need your help 6 years 8 months ago #24

I use it on iPad as well. I have a full run worth of builds set up for my Thursday 10:02 group.
D&D teaches all the important lessons in life - the low blow, the cheap shot, the back stab, the double cross. - Jerry Marsischky

Let them trap us. We have our swords. - Elric of Melnibone.

You try to get them to play the game, but all they want to do is play the rules. - Ardak Kumerian

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend - Faramir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds