Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tickets available on the GenCon site!

Tickets available on the GenCon site! 4 years 4 months ago #49

  • jtillots
  • jtillots's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Princess Ivy - Sorceress of Enhancement
  • Posts: 1521
Some TD tickets have popped up and the TG tickets are still there:

4 tickets True Grind Friday 1pm
4 tickets DAS puzzle Saturday 11:15pm
1 ticket MM puzzle Thursday 2:37pm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tickets available on the GenCon site! 4 years 4 months ago #50

  • jtillots
  • jtillots's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Princess Ivy - Sorceress of Enhancement
  • Posts: 1521

jtillots wrote: Some TD tickets have popped up and the TG tickets are still there:

4 tickets True Grind Friday 1pm
4 tickets DAS puzzle Saturday 11:15pm
1 ticket MM puzzle Thursday 2:37pm


The DAS tickets are gone - that didn't take long! Now just:

4 tickets True Grind Friday 1pm
1 ticket MM puzzle Thursday 2:37pm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tickets available on the GenCon site! 4 years 4 months ago #51

jtillots wrote: Some TD tickets have popped up and the TG tickets are still there:

4 tickets True Grind Friday 1pm
4 tickets DAS puzzle Saturday 11:15pm
1 ticket MM puzzle Thursday 2:37pm


If only those 4 could have been the run before at 11:03 instead. I had 4 friends that wanted to play for the first time and they could have joined the group I already have tickets for. Either way I put them in my cart to see if they want them. They may be available again if my friend can't take them and I'll just release them back to the site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tickets available on the GenCon site! 4 years 4 months ago #52

  • jtillots
  • jtillots's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Princess Ivy - Sorceress of Enhancement
  • Posts: 1521
And now all the TD tickets are gone (or in people's carts...). The only thing now is the TG tickets:

4 tickets True Grind Friday 1pm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tickets available on the GenCon site! 4 years 4 months ago #53

4 tickets DAS puzzle Saturday 11:15pm back on the gencon site. Turns out my friend already had something planned saturday night.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tickets available on the GenCon site! 4 years 4 months ago #54

  • jtillots
  • jtillots's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Princess Ivy - Sorceress of Enhancement
  • Posts: 1521

jacob717 wrote: 4 tickets DAS puzzle Saturday 11:15pm back on the gencon site. Turns out my friend already had something planned saturday night.


Those tickets are gone again. Back to just the 4 TG tickets for 1pm on Friday.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tickets available on the GenCon site! 4 years 4 months ago #55

jtillots wrote:

jacob717 wrote: 4 tickets DAS puzzle Saturday 11:15pm back on the gencon site. Turns out my friend already had something planned saturday night.


Those tickets are gone again. Back to just the 4 TG tickets for 1pm on Friday.


Buy them. You know you want to...
D&D teaches all the important lessons in life - the low blow, the cheap shot, the back stab, the double cross. - Jerry Marsischky

Let them trap us. We have our swords. - Elric of Melnibone.

You try to get them to play the game, but all they want to do is play the rules. - Ardak Kumerian

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend - Faramir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tickets available on the GenCon site! 4 years 4 months ago #56

  • jtillots
  • jtillots's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Princess Ivy - Sorceress of Enhancement
  • Posts: 1521

Harlax wrote:

jtillots wrote:

jacob717 wrote: 4 tickets DAS puzzle Saturday 11:15pm back on the gencon site. Turns out my friend already had something planned saturday night.


Those tickets are gone again. Back to just the 4 TG tickets for 1pm on Friday.


Buy them. You know you want to...


I can't believe they've been there this long. I would buy them, but I have a noon run that day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tickets available on the GenCon site! 4 years 4 months ago #57

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tickets available on the GenCon site! 4 years 4 months ago #58

Mike Steele wrote: It sounds like the True Grind ticket supply is about balanced with demand now.


Maybe not. As of now all are sold.
D&D teaches all the important lessons in life - the low blow, the cheap shot, the back stab, the double cross. - Jerry Marsischky

Let them trap us. We have our swords. - Elric of Melnibone.

You try to get them to play the game, but all they want to do is play the rules. - Ardak Kumerian

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend - Faramir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tickets available on the GenCon site! 4 years 4 months ago #59

Harlax wrote:

Mike Steele wrote: It sounds like the True Grind ticket supply is about balanced with demand now.


Maybe not. As of now all are sold.


Muhahaha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds