Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: True Grind Schedule for GenCon 2016

True Grind Schedule for GenCon 2016 4 years 1 month ago #13

jedibcg wrote: Though I agree it would be nice to know, what does the transmute deadline have to do with knowing them? You cannot transmute the UR Special and the recipe for the Eldritch Runestone has expired.


I'm thinking about a Rolland's Ring of Protection +6 - but it depends on what the other effects are.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Grind Schedule for GenCon 2016 4 years 1 month ago #14

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 8408

Matthew Hayward wrote:

jedibcg wrote: Though I agree it would be nice to know, what does the transmute deadline have to do with knowing them? You cannot transmute the UR Special and the recipe for the Eldritch Runestone has expired.


I'm thinking about a Rolland's Ring of Protection +6 - but it depends on what the other effects are.



Ohhh I follow you now.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Grind Schedule for GenCon 2016 4 years 3 weeks ago #15

A note for the folks who have asked (in this thread, and others, as well as via PM):

I've been in contact with Incognito. He's been out of town, but is on his way home now, and he assures me that he'll be posting the info for AoW / Eldritch Runestone / UR Special within the next 2 or 3 days.

Thanks for your patience!
"THERE WILL NEVER BE A TOKEN EQUAL TO A GOOD BRAIN!"- Smakdown

Check out these awesome resources:
Cranston's Character Generator for iDevices or Android
Amorgen's Excel Character Generator
And the ever-useful Token DataBase , expertly maintained by Druegar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Grind Schedule for GenCon 2016 4 years 2 weeks ago #16

Well apparently I ended up purchasing a full run of True Grind and did not notice.

Soon as I find out from my group who wants to go I will open it up for others!
Team Legacy
Yes I'm an Arneson you do the math.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Grind Schedule for GenCon 2016 4 years 2 weeks ago #17

Raven wrote: A note for the folks who have asked (in this thread, and others, as well as via PM):

I've been in contact with Incognito. He's been out of town, but is on his way home now, and he assures me that he'll be posting the info for AoW / Eldritch Runestone / UR Special within the next 2 or 3 days.

Thanks for your patience!


This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Grind Schedule for GenCon 2016 4 years 2 weeks ago #18

So, uh... any news?

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Grind Schedule for GenCon 2016 4 years 2 weeks ago #19

I have sent Incognito a re-reminder email.

If I hear nothing back (or see nothing on the forums) I'll phone him again tomorrow.

Failing that ... I may be forced to make stuff up myself :evil:
"THERE WILL NEVER BE A TOKEN EQUAL TO A GOOD BRAIN!"- Smakdown

Check out these awesome resources:
Cranston's Character Generator for iDevices or Android
Amorgen's Excel Character Generator
And the ever-useful Token DataBase , expertly maintained by Druegar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Grind Schedule for GenCon 2016 4 years 2 weeks ago #20

Raven wrote: I have sent Incognito a re-reminder email.

If I hear nothing back (or see nothing on the forums) I'll phone him again tomorrow.

Failing that ... I may be forced to make stuff up myself :evil:

I have spoken to him and he is getting close. The great reveal will be SoonTM

Ed
Useful Links:
TD Character Creator
Amorgen's Excel Char Gen Tool
Token DataBase
Talking TD Podcast

TD Accomplishments:
Member of the first team to survive Epic True Grind
1st Solo NM as Poly Druid
Proud member of Gas Station Sushi
Don't Nerf Our Tokens!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Grind Schedule for GenCon 2016 4 years 2 weeks ago #21

Hopefully VERY soon, as I was trying to get everything worked out and packed up this weekend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Grind Schedule for GenCon 2016 4 years 2 weeks ago #22

Cain Eyebright wrote: Hopefully VERY soon, as I was trying to get everything worked out and packed up this weekend


It has been announced:

www.truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=590&id=243517
My online token shop: www.tdtavern.com

We buy, sell, and trade True Dungeon tokens. We also have a convenient consignment program where you can sell your own tokens.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Grind Schedule for GenCon 2016 4 years 2 weeks ago #23

Thanks Kirk!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds