Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Team Recruitment?

Team Recruitment? 4 years 7 months ago #1

Hello,
I'm part of a small group of 3 to 4 that is looking to do some organized Nightmare runs this year in 2016, and due to the difficulty level, want to pre-arrange and preferably do a bunch with the same team!

Are there any teams of 6-7 that will be/are recruiting?
Or, other groups like us of a handful of folks, and we can rally together to make a NEW team?

About us:
We've played a few years now, and enjoy delving into puzzles and teamwork: everybody can add something. We're looking for a group that is just as positive and excited to do the runs as we are: it's all about the experience of it!
~Feral poly Druid. RWAR~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Team Recruitment? 4 years 7 months ago #2

I am probably a bit junior for what you are looking for but if you do go the new team route and need a body (5th level Bard is my preference). Let me know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Team Recruitment? 4 years 7 months ago #3

Hey Zack.

I wouldn't mind running with you guys again ..

I can do Fighter/Paladin type classes easily.
I used to be an industry professional responsible for making sure Japan was able to buy some of the best toy soldiers ever made.

Now I'm just an old gamer :)

www.TrueDungeonTokens.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Team Recruitment? 4 years 7 months ago #4

I am teamless and would be interested if you are planning on starting a new team.

Fully nightmare-geared for any of the classes in my signature :)

How many runs are you looking to do in 2016?
Classes Played: Barbarian (21 times), Monk (16), Rogue (10), Cleric (9), Fighter (9), Ranger (8), Dwarf Fighter (7), Paladin (5), Druid (5), Elf Wizard (2), Wizard (2).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Team Recruitment? 4 years 7 months ago #5

  • Raven
  • Raven's Avatar
  • Away
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • "Oooooh, Shiny!"
  • Posts: 6471
I play almost exclusively Nightmare... but due to Volunteering & other commitments, I doubt I'd be available for multiple runs with the same crew.

Still, if you need a Rogue or Ranger in your party, and our schedules coincide, I'd love to join for a run or two.
"THERE WILL NEVER BE A TOKEN EQUAL TO A GOOD BRAIN!"- Smakdown

Check out these awesome resources:
Cranston's Character Generator for iDevices or Android
Amorgen's Excel Character Generator
And the ever-useful Token DataBase , expertly maintained by Druegar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Team Recruitment? 4 years 7 months ago #6

I want Raven the Rounger in all my runs!
Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections/suggestions in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Team Recruitment? 4 years 7 months ago #7

Any run that you need a Rogue for, I am always up for some fun.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Team Recruitment? 4 years 7 months ago #8

  • Harlax
  • Harlax's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Baruk Khazad!
  • Posts: 7351

Sharkley (Zack) wrote: Hello,
I'm part of a small group of 3 to 4 that is looking to do some organized Nightmare runs this year in 2016, and due to the difficulty level, want to pre-arrange and preferably do a bunch with the same team!

Are there any teams of 6-7 that will be/are recruiting?
Or, other groups like us of a handful of folks, and we can rally together to make a NEW team?

About us:
We've played a few years now, and enjoy delving into puzzles and teamwork: everybody can add something. We're looking for a group that is just as positive and excited to do the runs as we are: it's all about the experience of it!


Watch for Team Synergy postings as event selection day draws near.
D&D teaches all the important lessons in life - the low blow, the cheap shot, the back stab, the double cross. - Jerry Marsischky

Let them trap us. We have our swords. - Elric of Melnibone.

You try to get them to play the game, but all they want to do is play the rules. - Ardak Kumerian

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend - Faramir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Team Recruitment? 4 years 7 months ago #9

Raven wrote: I play almost exclusively Nightmare... but due to Volunteering & other commitments, I doubt I'd be available for multiple runs with the same crew.

Still, if you need a Rogue or Ranger in your party, and our schedules coincide, I'd love to join for a run or two.


Thanks for chiming in, guys! (And those that sent me private messages)
We don't have a Rogue, Fighter or Ranger, so those that have mentioned they'd like those, that fits with us.

My group is currently standing as Paladin, Druid, and Monk. (We have a Ranger for next year, probably, but this year doesn't look likely for him.)

Maybe we can scrape together something!
~Feral poly Druid. RWAR~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Team Recruitment? 4 years 7 months ago #10

Jeff321 wrote: I am teamless and would be interested if you are planning on starting a new team.

Fully nightmare-geared for any of the classes in my signature :)

How many runs are you looking to do in 2016?


Jeff, we're debating about that currently; I know we would like to do at least a few on nightmare, but expect to do some lower difficulty ones also, if we can't find enough for more than a few nightmare runs.

But since we don't have a Barbarian, you'd get your first pick.
~Feral poly Druid. RWAR~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Sharkley.

Team Recruitment? 4 years 7 months ago #11

  • Harlax
  • Harlax's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Baruk Khazad!
  • Posts: 7351
I have a group of 6 to 7 that will be doing a hardcore run. I'll be posting that up when i know my times. Hey its only 5 months away...
D&D teaches all the important lessons in life - the low blow, the cheap shot, the back stab, the double cross. - Jerry Marsischky

Let them trap us. We have our swords. - Elric of Melnibone.

You try to get them to play the game, but all they want to do is play the rules. - Ardak Kumerian

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend - Faramir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Team Recruitment? 4 years 7 months ago #12

I'm always looking for some Nightmare runs if you need a filler.
My online token shop: www.tdtavern.com

We buy, sell, and trade True Dungeon tokens. We also have a convenient consignment program where you can sell your own tokens.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds