Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: 8k auction interest

8k auction interest 2 months 4 days ago #1

In preparing for the new year or TD adventures, my group was pooling together to potentially make a 2k order for ourselves. So, I figured since we were a quarter of the way to an 8k order already, I'd check and see if there are other people who didn't quite satisfy their token needs with preorders and are interested in bidding for some more tokens. If so, I'm looking to do a full 8k auction.

So, is there a decent pool of interest still out there for more auctions? I noticed a few people posting in Justice's thread, though they have since decided against running an auction it seems. Also, any sage advice from ye olde pros who have run their own auctions before is always appreciated. XD

Drop a post here or send me a PM if you have any interest, advice or input.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Azzy.

Partial 8k auction interest 2 months 4 days ago #2

Well, I'd bid on items from your auction, and could offer some advice on running it if you're interested
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My fledgling token shop: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Partial 8k auction interest 2 months 4 days ago #3

I’m in for some PYP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Partial 8k auction interest 2 months 4 days ago #4

Wade Schwendemann wrote: Well, I'd bid on items from your auction, and could offer some advice on running it if you're interested

Absolutely, advice is always super appreciated!

As far as a few of the details I'm looking at-
-I'd be looking to start most likely March 1st, or else something early March.
-I plan to be at Origins, so for anyone who wouldn't want to pay shipping and would rather pick things up in person, that can be arranged.
-I would be going with the normal condensed option (as opposed to super condensed or just regular packs).
-I would be doing the 34 URs (as opposed to the onyx sets).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Partial 8k auction interest 2 months 4 days ago #5

Interested in bidding for few urs but budget is low

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Partial 8k auction interest 2 months 4 days ago #6

I would be interested in all eight bags of 120× Random Rare tokens. Understood that random URs and GT would be taken out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Partial 8k auction interest 2 months 4 days ago #7

Guildy McGuildface would probably be down for 2-3 PYP.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Partial 8k auction interest 2 months 4 days ago #8

Bhorg wrote: Guildy McGuildface would probably be down for 2-3 PYP.


And possibly some of the trade goods.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Partial 8k auction interest 2 months 3 days ago #9

Huzzah to more interest, you all rock. XD

Like I mentioned, it would be a partial 8k order, so everything from a normal 8k order minus one of the 2k sets, with a total auction target of 6k for the rest of the bundle.

Edit: Looks like my group is super hype to participate in auction stuff, so I'll be doing a full 8k auction. I'm looking at a target of 7,500 in order to be successful.

So, overall it should look something like this:
34 PyP
8x 5th tooth
4x Mask of Mayhem
4x AG Badge/Token
8x Modules
1x Wish Ring
1x Dragon Orb
1x Patron Lapel Pin
8x Lots of 120 rares
8x Lots of 240 UCs
16x Potions of Condensed Healing
16x Alchemist's Ink
24x Alchemist's Parchment
32x Darkwood Plank
64x Dwarven Steel
8x Enchanter's Munition
40x Minotaur Hide
48x Mystic Silk
32x Philosopher's Stone
8x 1000 GP
8x Canteen of Quaffing

(feel free to shake your fist angrily at me if I missed something or my numbers are off)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Azzy.

Partial 8k auction interest 2 months 2 days ago #10

Azzy wrote: Huzzah to more interest, you all rock. XD

Like I mentioned, it would be a partial 8k order, so everything from a normal 8k order minus one of the 2k sets, with a total auction target of 6k for the rest of the bundle.

Edit: Looks like my group is super hype to participate in auction stuff, so I'll be doing a full 8k auction. I'm looking at a target of 7,500 in order to be successful.

So, overall it should look something like this:
34 PyP
8x 5th tooth
4x Mask of Mayhem
4x AG Badge/Token
8x Modules
1x Wish Ring
1x Dragon Orb
1x Patron Lapel Pin
8x Lots of 120 rares
8x Lots of 240 UCs
16x Potions of Condensed Healing
16x Alchemist's Ink
24x Alchemist's Parchment
32x Darkwood Plank
64x Dwarven Steel
8x Enchanter's Munition
40x Minotaur Hide
48x Mystic Silk
32x Philosopher's Stone
8x 1000 GP
8x Canteen of Quaffing

(feel free to shake your fist angrily at me if I missed something or my numbers are off)

if condensed is still an option
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Partial 8k auction interest 2 months 2 days ago #11

I would be interested in the dragon orb but thats about it, all my pyp needs are taken care of.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Partial 8k auction interest 2 months 2 days ago #12

im interested in a pyp or two

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds