Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Announcing Skull Con 2022! True Dungeon Talk with Trent Saturday Nov. 6 6PM EDT!

Announcing Skull Con 2022! True Dungeon Talk with Trent Saturday Nov. 6 6PM EDT! 2 months 3 weeks ago #1

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2675
Hello fellow True Dungeon fans!

I hope you can join me on the next episode of True Dungeon Talk with Trent - Saturday, November 6th at 6:00PM EDT! Jeff will be there LIVE and we'll discuss Skull Con 2022 (more info below), 2022 pre-orders, V6c, any questions you may have about V7 - V11, and whatever else is on your mind!

Don't forget to go to www.youtube.com/TrentTokens to subscribe, like, choose notification options, share with your friends and enemies, and all of that algorithm stuff!

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


If you haven't heard yet, True Dungeon will be hosting Skull Con 2022 at Walker's Bluff Winery in Carterville, Illinois June 17 - 18, 2022! The TD Upcoming Events page says:


If you are one of the lucky True Dungeon supporters who have created a Skull of Cavadar token you are eligible to attend this exclusive one-time True Dungeon event.

Jeff and I will discuss Skull Con and a lot more in this episode, so get your questions ready and watch LIVE!


This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


If you haven't visited Trent Tokens recently, you may have missed the AMAZING woodworking skills of Rockwell's Workshop. There are some incredible handmade pieces available for True Dungeon fans, so I hope you get a chance to find what you're looking for before they go out of stock. These token holders are flying off the shelves so visit soon!


Don't forget to go to www.youtube.com/TrentTokens to subscribe, and make sure to click the bell icon to choose your notification options. As of this post we have 264 subscribers! Thank you very much to everyone who has subscribed so far, I really appreciate it and I hope to see you on YouTube Saturday, November 6 at 6:00PM EDT!


As always, feel free to email or PM me with any questions or comments.

:)

Trent
www.TrentTokens.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Announcing Skull Con 2022! True Dungeon Talk with Trent Saturday Nov. 6 6PM EDT! 2 months 3 weeks ago #2

Thanks, Trent!

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Get your Character Class T-Shirts HERE! https://www.redbubble.com/people/snakeeyes0217/collections/723278-dungeon-adventure-wear

Get $10 off your first order from Trent Tokens with this code! http://i.refs.cc/RsPEAVgF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Announcing Skull Con 2022! True Dungeon Talk with Trent Saturday Nov. 6 6PM EDT! 2 months 3 weeks ago #3

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2675

SnakeEyes (Eric) wrote: Thanks, Trent!

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


HAHA, see you then!

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Announcing Skull Con 2022! True Dungeon Talk with Trent Saturday Nov. 6 6PM EDT! 2 months 2 weeks ago #4

Looking forward to the true dungeon talk on Saturday Trent. I will be there. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Announcing Skull Con 2022! True Dungeon Talk with Trent Saturday Nov. 6 6PM EDT! 2 months 2 weeks ago #5

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2675

Stephen Ross wrote: Looking forward to the true dungeon talk on Saturday Trent. I will be there. :)


Woo hoo, see you then!

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Announcing Skull Con 2022! True Dungeon Talk with Trent Saturday Nov. 6 6PM EDT! 2 months 2 weeks ago #6

Trent wrote:


If you are one of the lucky True Dungeon supporters who have created a Skull of Cavadar token you are eligible to attend this exclusive one-time True Dungeon event.

Jeff and I will discuss Skull Con and a lot more in this episode, so get your questions ready and watch LIVE!


Hi Trent,
I'm not going to be able to view your show live, but I do have a question that I hope you'll be able to ask during the show: for people who have made a Skull of Cavadar but are unable to attend that weekend, will they have some other way to get rewards akin to the prizes/tokens given at SkullCon, or are they just out of luck?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Announcing Skull Con 2022! True Dungeon Talk with Trent Saturday Nov. 6 6PM EDT! 2 months 2 weeks ago #7

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2675

Zorblak wrote:

Trent wrote:


If you are one of the lucky True Dungeon supporters who have created a Skull of Cavadar token you are eligible to attend this exclusive one-time True Dungeon event.

Jeff and I will discuss Skull Con and a lot more in this episode, so get your questions ready and watch LIVE!


Hi Trent,
I'm not going to be able to view your show live, but I do have a question that I hope you'll be able to ask during the show: for people who have made a Skull of Cavadar but are unable to attend that weekend, will they have some other way to get rewards akin to the prizes/tokens given at SkullCon, or are they just out of luck?


I hope you can catch it afterwards! And yeah, I'm positive we'll talk about that topic.

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Announcing Skull Con 2022! True Dungeon Talk with Trent Saturday Nov. 6 6PM EDT! 2 months 2 weeks ago #8

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2675
If you couldn't catch this episode live, you can check it out here:

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Announcing Skull Con 2022! True Dungeon Talk with Trent Saturday Nov. 6 6PM EDT! 2 months 2 weeks ago #9

Thanks Trent for another outstanding True Dungeon Talk. :)

Got a few questions answered regarding Skull Con.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Announcing Skull Con 2022! True Dungeon Talk with Trent Saturday Nov. 6 6PM EDT! 2 months 2 weeks ago #10

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2675

Stephen Ross wrote: Thanks Trent for another outstanding True Dungeon Talk. :)

Got a few questions answered regarding Skull Con.


I know right!?! There were so many questions and answers. It was a lot of fun and thanks for watching!

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Trent.

Announcing Skull Con 2022! True Dungeon Talk with Trent Saturday Nov. 6 6PM EDT! 2 months 2 weeks ago #11

  • Raven
  • Raven's Avatar
  • Away
  • 10th Level
  • Supporter
  • "Oooooh, Shiny!"
  • Posts: 6578
Couldn't watch Live, but I just caught up on the re-run.... Great Show! Thanks Trent!!
"THERE WILL NEVER BE A TOKEN EQUAL TO A GOOD BRAIN!"- Smakdown

Check out these awesome resources:
Cranston's Character Generator for iDevices or Android
Amorgen's Excel Character Generator
And the ever-useful Token DataBase , expertly maintained by Druegar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Announcing Skull Con 2022! True Dungeon Talk with Trent Saturday Nov. 6 6PM EDT! 2 months 2 weeks ago #12

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2675

Raven wrote: Couldn't watch Live, but I just caught up on the re-run.... Great Show! Thanks Trent!!


Woo hoo, thanks for watching! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds