Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: sale Saturday June 25th (token Tuesday but Saturday) 9pm eastern

sale Saturday June 25th (token Tuesday but Saturday) 9pm eastern 5 days 10 hours ago #73

Are we getting any hints as to what's in the Mystery Boxes or are they just that mysterious?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

sale Saturday June 25th (token Tuesday but Saturday) 9pm eastern 5 days 10 hours ago #74

Brokkr wrote: Are we getting any hints as to what's in the Mystery Boxes or are they just that mysterious?


It's a mystery. People have done unboxing of them and they hold value. If it's a $500 mystery box, there's at least $500 worth of tokens in there.

Jeff Martin wrote: All damage is Sacred.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

sale Saturday June 25th (token Tuesday but Saturday) 9pm eastern 5 days 1 hour ago #75

Grizwald wrote:

Brokkr wrote: Are we getting any hints as to what's in the Mystery Boxes or are they just that mysterious?


It's a mystery. People have done unboxing of them and they hold value. If it's a $500 mystery box, there's at least $500 worth of tokens in there.

i wont just throw 500 rares in there...i feel they are well worth it
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

sale Saturday June 25th (token Tuesday but Saturday) 9pm eastern 5 days 17 minutes ago #76

i changed the start time to 9pm eastern. That gives me enough time to get home a get settled before the madness
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

sale Saturday June 25th (token Tuesday but Saturday) 9pm eastern 4 days 21 hours ago #77

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote:

Grizwald wrote:

Brokkr wrote: Are we getting any hints as to what's in the Mystery Boxes or are they just that mysterious?


It's a mystery. People have done unboxing of them and they hold value. If it's a $500 mystery box, there's at least $500 worth of tokens in there.

i wont just throw 500 rares in there...i feel they are well worth it


500 curses!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

sale Saturday June 25th (token Tuesday but Saturday) 9pm eastern 4 days 12 hours ago #78

2 days. Let’s go!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

sale Saturday June 25th (token Tuesday but Saturday) 9pm eastern 4 days 12 hours ago #79

Leitz wrote: 2 days. Let’s go!!!

We are at 2 days left already. …I have a lot to do
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

sale Saturday June 25th (token Tuesday but Saturday) 9pm eastern 4 days 8 hours ago #80

what the best way to message for the items will it be through pm or do I respond on here?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

sale Saturday June 25th (token Tuesday but Saturday) 9pm eastern 4 days 5 hours ago #81

Andy Duong wrote: what the best way to message for the items will it be through pm or do I respond on here?

Pm. I won’t be checking the thread
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

sale Saturday June 25th (token Tuesday but Saturday) 9pm eastern 4 days 5 hours ago #82

I was
Asked. So I
Said I would post. I
Bought another big collection ( minus the stuff
From this year. That’s stuff from me)

So just trying to get some money back from these collections plus I think it helps keep
Things lively. I like
The excitement of it
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by lazlo_hollyfeld1985.

sale Saturday June 25th (token Tuesday but Saturday) 9pm eastern 4 days 1 hour ago #83

Leave time for pokemon that Saturday from 11-2.
Fall down......Go boom!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

sale Saturday June 25th (token Tuesday but Saturday) 9pm eastern 3 days 16 hours ago #84

Adam Guay wrote: Leave time for pokemon that Saturday from 11-2.

of course
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds