Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Surprise Announcement! Next episode True Dungeon Talk with Trent 10/16 6PM EDT!

Surprise Announcement! Next episode True Dungeon Talk with Trent 10/16 6PM EDT! 1 month 4 weeks ago #13

BeLinda Mathie wrote: Whatever/whenever the special event is/occurs, I hope we get a lot of advance notice so people can arrange their schedules accordingly. (An announcement next week would be lovely, if that’s what it is.)


Agreed. Already have a lot of vacation/trip plans for next year.
Classes Played: Barbarian (38 times), Monk (34), Ranger (25), Rogue (19), Cleric (15), Fighter (11), Dwarf Fighter (9), Druid (7), Paladin (7), Bard (5), Elf Wizard (2), Wizard (2)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Surprise Announcement! Next episode True Dungeon Talk with Trent 10/16 6PM EDT! 1 month 3 weeks ago #14

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2643
Here's a reminder that HUGE True Dungeon news will be revealed on True Dungeon Talk with Trent at www.youtube.com/TrentTokens - Saturday, 10/16 at 6PM EDT!

Please subscribe, choose notification options, like, share, tell your friends, tell your enemies, and all of that other algorithm stuff, and I hope to see you on YouTube live!

:)

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Surprise Announcement! Next episode True Dungeon Talk with Trent 10/16 6PM EDT! 1 month 3 weeks ago #15

Lord MindFlayer wrote: Here is my guess
1.Skull event dates
2.Pax South
3.Store will be closed for 2022 token update


My guess is also on the Skull event dates - but more particularly that there will be another TDC like event where they will take place but also open to everyone dungeons.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Surprise Announcement! Next episode True Dungeon Talk with Trent 10/16 6PM EDT! 1 month 3 weeks ago #16

Matthew Hayward wrote:

Lord MindFlayer wrote: Here is my guess
1.Skull event dates
2.Pax South
3.Store will be closed for 2022 token update


My guess is also on the Skull event dates - but more particularly that there will be another TDC like event where they will take place but also open to everyone dungeons.


I sincerely hope you're right!
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Surprise Announcement! Next episode True Dungeon Talk with Trent 10/16 6PM EDT! 1 month 3 weeks ago #17

  • Picc
  • Picc's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Remember when we were explorers?
  • Posts: 6572
Hope that's the case, and hope the border is open, so ds like that will be soon though so fingers double crossed.


That said just to throw out a crazy guess. I'm putting my guess on a new transmute.
Semper Gumby, Always flexible.

Sartre sits in in a coffee shop and asks for a coffee without cream. The barista apologizes “Sorry, we don't have any cream. Can I offer you a coffee without milk instead?”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Surprise Announcement! Next episode True Dungeon Talk with Trent 10/16 6PM EDT! 1 month 3 weeks ago #18

Announcing it's your birthday is not a surprise announcement...

Happy Birthday!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Surprise Announcement! Next episode True Dungeon Talk with Trent 10/16 6PM EDT! 1 month 3 weeks ago #19

Happy Birthday, Trent! It's so nice that you're the one giving away presents later today.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Surprise Announcement! Next episode True Dungeon Talk with Trent 10/16 6PM EDT! 1 month 3 weeks ago #20

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote:

Matthew Hayward wrote:

Lord MindFlayer wrote: Here is my guess
1.Skull event dates
2.Pax South
3.Store will be closed for 2022 token update


My guess is also on the Skull event dates - but more particularly that there will be another TDC like event where they will take place but also open to everyone dungeons.


I sincerely hope you're right!


That would be awesome, maybe have the GHC dungeons there also.

Happy Birthday Trent!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Surprise Announcement! Next episode True Dungeon Talk with Trent 10/16 6PM EDT! 1 month 3 weeks ago #21

I’ll be watching! My guess is TD visiting somewhere new in early 2022 ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BasicBraining.

Surprise Announcement! Next episode True Dungeon Talk with Trent 10/16 6PM EDT! 1 month 3 weeks ago #22

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2643

Beertram wrote: Announcing it's your birthday is not a surprise announcement...

Happy Birthday!


HAHA, thanks! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Surprise Announcement! Next episode True Dungeon Talk with Trent 10/16 6PM EDT! 1 month 3 weeks ago #23

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2643

Dave wrote: Happy Birthday, Trent! It's so nice that you're the one giving away presents later today.


Thank you, and making people happy makes me happy, so win win!

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Surprise Announcement! Next episode True Dungeon Talk with Trent 10/16 6PM EDT! 1 month 3 weeks ago #24

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2643

Mike Steele wrote:

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote:

Matthew Hayward wrote:

Lord MindFlayer wrote: Here is my guess
1.Skull event dates
2.Pax South
3.Store will be closed for 2022 token update


My guess is also on the Skull event dates - but more particularly that there will be another TDC like event where they will take place but also open to everyone dungeons.


I sincerely hope you're right!


That would be awesome, maybe have the GHC dungeons there also.

Happy Birthday Trent!


Thank you! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds