Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LIVE Secret Announcement from Jeff, 09/25 6PM EDT - True Dungeon Talk with Trent

LIVE Secret Announcement from Jeff, 09/25 6PM EDT - True Dungeon Talk with Trent 2 months 3 days ago #13

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2631

John Ohlinger wrote: I think it is a great move for the players and TD. I think the "change" is fantastic. I was also stoked about the GameHoleCon discount for Trent's Tokens.


I think it's a cool change too, and I'm stoked that you're stoked. Stay tuned for that announcement!

Speaking of that and future announcements, Click Here to sign up for the newsletter to be the first to hear about Trent Tokens news!

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Trent.

LIVE Secret Announcement from Jeff, 09/25 6PM EDT - True Dungeon Talk with Trent 2 months 2 days ago #14

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2631
The secret is out! Eight new trade tokens!

You can see the announcement part of the interview if you Click Here.

What does everyone think of the new tokens!?! I know it will save me some space for sure. I plan to send in at least 3,000 tokens...LOL.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LIVE Secret Announcement from Jeff, 09/25 6PM EDT - True Dungeon Talk with Trent 2 months 2 days ago #15

Having 10x tokens available for most trade tokens is a great idea. I plan to use a lot of my existing stock for 2022 relics and legendaries (and probably some treasure maps), but the ability to get 10x tokens for most trade goods going forward is really going to cut down on the physical size and weight of my collection. I’ll want to keep a small amount of individual trade tokens around for 3- and 4-star transmutes, but it should end up being really convenient to have any excess in 10x versions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LIVE Secret Announcement from Jeff, 09/25 6PM EDT - True Dungeon Talk with Trent 2 months 2 days ago #16

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2631

BeLinda Mathie wrote: Having 10x tokens available for most trade tokens is a great idea. I plan to use a lot of my existing stock for 2022 relics and legendaries (and probably some treasure maps), but the ability to get 10x tokens for most trade goods going forward is really going to cut down on the physical size and weight of my collection. I’ll want to keep a small amount of individual trade tokens around for 3- and 4-star transmutes, but it should end up being really convenient to have any excess in 10x versions.


Yeah, I agree. It will save me a lot of space and my back. A few full 1,000 count poker trays full of Mystic Silk, Darkwood Plank, etc. takes up a lot of space and is HEAVY!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LIVE Secret Announcement from Jeff, 09/25 6PM EDT - True Dungeon Talk with Trent 2 months 2 days ago #17

Trent wrote: The secret is out! Eight new trade tokens!

You can see the announcement part of the interview if you Click Here.

L
What does everyone think of the new tokens!?! I know it will save me some space for sure. I plan to send in at least 3,000 tokens...LOL.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


Jeff - our backs, the backs of our postal carriers, and the backs of those who receive the transmutes thank you!

Fred
What do we want? Evidence based science! When do we want it? After peer review!

Wizard build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=570&id=247398

Rogue build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=569&id=245490#287189

Items for Sale or Trade
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247555

Items needed to complete my collection
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=61&id=253058

Woodies for Sale or Trade
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=61&id=2 ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Fred K.

LIVE Secret Announcement from Jeff, 09/25 6PM EDT - True Dungeon Talk with Trent 2 months 2 days ago #18

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2631

Fred K wrote:

Trent wrote: The secret is out! Eight new trade tokens!

You can see the announcement part of the interview if you Click Here.

L
What does everyone think of the new tokens!?! I know it will save me some space for sure. I plan to send in at least 3,000 tokens...LOL.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


Jeff - our backs, the backs of our postal carriers, and the backs of those who receive the transmutes thank you!

Fred


LOL, my postal carrier would agree!

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LIVE Secret Announcement from Jeff, 09/25 6PM EDT - True Dungeon Talk with Trent 2 months 2 days ago #19

  • NightGod
  • NightGod's Avatar
  • Away
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • It's only push damage...how bad could it be?!
  • Posts: 868

Trent wrote:

Fred K wrote:

Trent wrote: The secret is out! Eight new trade tokens!

You can see the announcement part of the interview if you Click Here.

L
What does everyone think of the new tokens!?! I know it will save me some space for sure. I plan to send in at least 3,000 tokens...LOL.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


Jeff - our backs, the backs of our postal carriers, and the backs of those who receive the transmutes thank you!

Fred


LOL, my postal carrier would agree!

:)

Right after they take away those 3,000 tokens, at least

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LIVE Secret Announcement from Jeff, 09/25 6PM EDT - True Dungeon Talk with Trent 2 months 2 days ago #20

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2631

NightGod wrote:

Trent wrote:

Fred K wrote:

Trent wrote: The secret is out! Eight new trade tokens!

You can see the announcement part of the interview if you Click Here.

L
What does everyone think of the new tokens!?! I know it will save me some space for sure. I plan to send in at least 3,000 tokens...LOL.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


Jeff - our backs, the backs of our postal carriers, and the backs of those who receive the transmutes thank you!

Fred


LOL, my postal carrier would agree!

:)

Right after they take away those 3,000 tokens, at least


LOL yah...I forgot about that part...hehe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LIVE Secret Announcement from Jeff, 09/25 6PM EDT - True Dungeon Talk with Trent 2 months 2 days ago #21

NightGod wrote: [
Right after they take away those 3,000 tokens, at least


That's what in person transmutes are for
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LIVE Secret Announcement from Jeff, 09/25 6PM EDT - True Dungeon Talk with Trent 2 months 1 day ago #22

This is great! Here are some questions for your next live stream. I'm curious about the proceedures for these. When we place orders, will we have to specifically ask for them? Or is this just another thing we'll have to exchange for like turning (5) 1,000 GP bars into a 5,000 GP bar? Will these be showing up in treasure boxes?
Get your Character Class T-Shirts HERE! https://www.redbubble.com/people/snakeeyes0217/collections/723278-dungeon-adventure-wear

Get $10 off your first order from Trent Tokens with this code! http://i.refs.cc/RsPEAVgF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LIVE Secret Announcement from Jeff, 09/25 6PM EDT - True Dungeon Talk with Trent 2 months 1 day ago #23

Another great show Trent! Each one gets better!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LIVE Secret Announcement from Jeff, 09/25 6PM EDT - True Dungeon Talk with Trent 2 months 1 day ago #24

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2631

SnakeEyes (Eric) wrote: This is great! Here are some questions for your next live stream. I'm curious about the proceedures for these. When we place orders, will we have to specifically ask for them? Or is this just another thing we'll have to exchange for like turning (5) 1,000 GP bars into a 5,000 GP bar? Will these be showing up in treasure boxes?


Thanks for watching! I think these answers will be coming out between now and the release of the 2022 tokens, but ask them during the next live stream if we don't have the answers by then!

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.625 seconds