Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Today 6pm ET is premiere of NEW YouTube Live Show: True Dungeon Talk with Trent!

Today 6pm ET is premiere of NEW YouTube Live Show: True Dungeon Talk with Trent! 1 month 3 weeks ago #13

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2318

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


I hope to see you at the premiere episode of True Dungeon Talk with Trent - today at 6pm ET!

Click here to visit my new YouTube channel!

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Today 6pm ET is premiere of NEW YouTube Live Show: True Dungeon Talk with Trent! 1 month 3 weeks ago #14

Thanks for the show Trent!

Favorite moment from the first show:

“No, I am not wearing any pants”
And then immediately
“There’s something I’d like to show you”

Good luck with the future shows - I will definitely keep tuning in :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Today 6pm ET is premiere of NEW YouTube Live Show: True Dungeon Talk with Trent! 1 month 3 weeks ago #15

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2318

jpotter wrote: Thanks for the show Trent!

Favorite moment from the first show:

“No, I am not wearing any pants”
And then immediately
“There’s something I’d like to show you”

Good luck with the future shows - I will definitely keep tuning in :-)


HAHA, thanks for watching!

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Today 6pm ET is premiere of NEW YouTube Live Show: True Dungeon Talk with Trent! 1 month 3 weeks ago #16

Missed it “live,” but caught the re-run. ;). Looking forward to what you promised for the next episode, and also looking forward to seeing the contents of those binders on the shelves behind you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Today 6pm ET is premiere of NEW YouTube Live Show: True Dungeon Talk with Trent! 1 month 3 weeks ago #17

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2318

AAckeret wrote: Missed it “live,” but caught the re-run. ;). Looking forward to what you promised for the next episode, and also looking forward to seeing the contents of those binders on the shelves behind you.


Thanks! And oh yeah, the binders shall be opened in the future!

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Today 6pm ET is premiere of NEW YouTube Live Show: True Dungeon Talk with Trent! 1 month 3 weeks ago #18

Nice show yesterday Trent! I saw part 1 live but had to catch the second part later via video. Looking forward to the next one, and not a bad choice for your first guest!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." - Albert Einstein

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Today 6pm ET is premiere of NEW YouTube Live Show: True Dungeon Talk with Trent! 1 month 3 weeks ago #19

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2318

Rob F wrote: Nice show yesterday Trent! I saw part 1 live but had to catch the second part later via video. Looking forward to the next one, and not a bad choice for your first guest!


Thanks for watching Rob, and yeah...the first guest should be not too shabby.

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Today 6pm ET is premiere of NEW YouTube Live Show: True Dungeon Talk with Trent! 1 month 3 weeks ago #20

Great first 2 episodes, Trent! Can't wait for the True Dungeon Master interview next episode!
Get your Character Class T-Shirts HERE! https://www.redbubble.com/people/snakeeyes0217/collections/723278-dungeon-adventure-wear

Get $10 off your first order from Trent Tokens with this code! http://i.refs.cc/RsPEAVgF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Today 6pm ET is premiere of NEW YouTube Live Show: True Dungeon Talk with Trent! 1 month 3 weeks ago #21

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2318

SnakeEyes (Eric) wrote: Great first 2 episodes, Trent! Can't wait for the True Dungeon Master interview next episode!


Thank you so much. I really appreciate you watching!

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Today 6pm ET is premiere of NEW YouTube Live Show: True Dungeon Talk with Trent! 1 month 2 weeks ago #22

Hi Trent,

I really enjoyed the first two episodes of your You Tube show. Great pick for your first guest--The True Dungeon Dungeon Master, Jeff Martin. Looking forward to future shows. You do a great job as always.

John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Today 6pm ET is premiere of NEW YouTube Live Show: True Dungeon Talk with Trent! 1 month 2 weeks ago #23

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2318

John R Ohlinger wrote: Hi Trent,

I really enjoyed the first two episodes of your You Tube show. Great pick for your first guest--The True Dungeon Dungeon Master, Jeff Martin. Looking forward to future shows. You do a great job as always.

John


Thank you so much for your kind words, and thanks for watching!

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds