Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: L1G Store - Closed

Re: Icecrag Keep Outfitters - Post GenCon Inv Updated 4 years 2 weeks ago #25

Pm sent.
We're all the kind of people who enjoy the game on a "meta" level. We like talking about the game year-round. We buy tokens. We enjoy crafting. We get together during the off-season if we can. We are a very skewed demographic that way. -Raven

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Icecrag Keep Outfitters - Now Open For Business 4 years 2 weeks ago #26

PM sent

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Icecrag Keep Outfitters - Duck For Sunday Dinner 4 years 2 weeks ago #27

For Sat/Sun only - I have two sets of (10) Underduck of Doom for $65.00 shipped. First two to message me get them.

Ed
Useful Links:
TD Character Creator
Amorgen's Excel Char Gen Tool
Token DataBase
Talking TD Podcast

TD Accomplishments:
Member of the first team to survive Epic True Grind
1st Solo NM as Poly Druid
Proud member of Gas Station Sushi
Don't Nerf Our Tokens!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by MasterED.

Re: Icecrag Keep Outfitters - Ruby Rhombus Sale 4 years 1 week ago #28

Got a couple of Ioun Stone Ruby Rhombus available if anyone needs them.

See earlier post - available on eBay for only $12.00 each. I will keep mine for now.

Ed
Useful Links:
TD Character Creator
Amorgen's Excel Char Gen Tool
Token DataBase
Talking TD Podcast

TD Accomplishments:
Member of the first team to survive Epic True Grind
1st Solo NM as Poly Druid
Proud member of Gas Station Sushi
Don't Nerf Our Tokens!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by MasterED.

Re: Icecrag Keep Outfitters - Ruby Rhombus Sale 4 years 1 week ago #29

MasterED wrote: Got a couple of Ioun Stone Ruby Rhombus available if anyone needs them. Asking $25 (includes shipping).

I think you probably mean the completion token, Ruby Prism:

tokendb.com/token/ioun-stone-ruby-prism/

Ruby Rhombus is a lackluster Rare from last year:

tokendb.com/token/ioun-stone-ruby-rhombus/

which is definitely NOT worth $25....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Icecrag Keep Outfitters - Ruby Rhombus Sale 4 years 1 week ago #30

Incognito wrote:

MasterED wrote: Got a couple of Ioun Stone Ruby Rhombus available if anyone needs them. Asking $25 (includes shipping).

I think you probably mean the completion token, Ruby Prism:

tokendb.com/token/ioun-stone-ruby-prism/

Ruby Rhombus is a lackluster Rare from last year:

tokendb.com/token/ioun-stone-ruby-rhombus/

which is definitely NOT worth $25....

I thought so too but someone told me the Ruby Prism is going for $50 and the Rhombus is $30 - figured I would make a post and see the response.

Thanks for your input!

Ed
Useful Links:
TD Character Creator
Amorgen's Excel Char Gen Tool
Token DataBase
Talking TD Podcast

TD Accomplishments:
Member of the first team to survive Epic True Grind
1st Solo NM as Poly Druid
Proud member of Gas Station Sushi
Don't Nerf Our Tokens!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Icecrag Keep Outfitters - Ruby Rhombus Sale 4 years 1 week ago #31

MasterED wrote:

Incognito wrote:

MasterED wrote: Got a couple of Ioun Stone Ruby Rhombus available if anyone needs them. Asking $25 (includes shipping).

I think you probably mean the completion token, Ruby Prism:

tokendb.com/token/ioun-stone-ruby-prism/

Ruby Rhombus is a lackluster Rare from last year:

tokendb.com/token/ioun-stone-ruby-rhombus/

which is definitely NOT worth $25....

I thought so too but someone told me the Ruby Prism is going for $50 and the Rhombus is $30 - figured I would make a post and see the response.

Thanks for your input!

Ed

::shrugs::

eBay completed auctions show:

Ruby Prism - Sold for $18.69 on June 10th

"Rudy" Rhombus - Sold for $3.80 on July 28th
Ruby Rhombus - Sold for $2.25 on June 27th
Ruby Rhombus - Sold for $2.00 on June 7th
Ruby Rhombus - Sold for $2.00 on May 28th

GamingEtc. has 10+ Ruby Rhombuses available for Buy It Now at $12.09 each

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Icecrag Keep Outfitters - Ruby Rhombus Sale 4 years 1 week ago #32

Incognito wrote:

MasterED wrote:

Incognito wrote:

MasterED wrote: Got a couple of Ioun Stone Ruby Rhombus available if anyone needs them. Asking $25 (includes shipping).

I think you probably mean the completion token, Ruby Prism:

tokendb.com/token/ioun-stone-ruby-prism/

Ruby Rhombus is a lackluster Rare from last year:

tokendb.com/token/ioun-stone-ruby-rhombus/

which is definitely NOT worth $25....

I thought so too but someone told me the Ruby Prism is going for $50 and the Rhombus is $30 - figured I would make a post and see the response.

Thanks for your input!

Ed

::shrugs::

eBay completed auctions show:

Ruby Prism - Sold for $18.69 on June 10th

"Rudy" Rhombus - Sold for $3.80 on July 28th
Ruby Rhombus - Sold for $2.25 on June 27th
Ruby Rhombus - Sold for $2.00 on June 7th
Ruby Rhombus - Sold for $2.00 on May 28th

GamingEtc. has 10+ Ruby Rhombuses available for Buy It Now at $12.09 each

Thanks for the info. Note those are all pre-con too. The Ruby Rhombus definitely took a spike. It thought it was crazy as well.

Ed
Useful Links:
TD Character Creator
Amorgen's Excel Char Gen Tool
Token DataBase
Talking TD Podcast

TD Accomplishments:
Member of the first team to survive Epic True Grind
1st Solo NM as Poly Druid
Proud member of Gas Station Sushi
Don't Nerf Our Tokens!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by MasterED.

Re: Icecrag Keep Outfitters - Ruby Rhombus Sale 4 years 1 week ago #33

MasterED wrote:

Incognito wrote:

MasterED wrote:

Incognito wrote:

MasterED wrote: Got a couple of Ioun Stone Ruby Rhombus available if anyone needs them. Asking $25 (includes shipping).

I think you probably mean the completion token, Ruby Prism:

tokendb.com/token/ioun-stone-ruby-prism/

Ruby Rhombus is a lackluster Rare from last year:

tokendb.com/token/ioun-stone-ruby-rhombus/

which is definitely NOT worth $25....

I thought so too but someone told me the Ruby Prism is going for $50 and the Rhombus is $30 - figured I would make a post and see the response.

Thanks for your input!

Ed

::shrugs::

eBay completed auctions show:

Ruby Prism - Sold for $18.69 on June 10th

"Rudy" Rhombus - Sold for $3.80 on July 28th
Ruby Rhombus - Sold for $2.25 on June 27th
Ruby Rhombus - Sold for $2.00 on June 7th
Ruby Rhombus - Sold for $2.00 on May 28th

GamingEtc. has 10+ Ruby Rhombuses available for Buy It Now at $12.09 each

Thanks for the info. Note those are all pre-con too. The Ruby Rhombus definitely took a spike. It thought it was crazy as well.

Sorry to rain on your parade!

I do hope you are right and that they are going for $50 and $30 though! B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Icecrag Keep Outfitters - Ruby Rhombus Sale 4 years 1 week ago #34

I think I found out where they may have gotten the $30 figure: source Probably his last one and doesn't want to sell it. $12 seems more like a reasonable price.

Ed
Useful Links:
TD Character Creator
Amorgen's Excel Char Gen Tool
Token DataBase
Talking TD Podcast

TD Accomplishments:
Member of the first team to survive Epic True Grind
1st Solo NM as Poly Druid
Proud member of Gas Station Sushi
Don't Nerf Our Tokens!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by MasterED.

Re: Icecrag Keep Outfitters - Ruby Rhombus Sale 4 years 1 week ago #35

MasterED wrote: I think I found out where they may have gotten the $30 figure: source Probably his last one and doesn't want to sell it. $12 seems more like a reasonable price.


NICE GOING KIRK!

You're messing up people's valuations with your inflated Ruby Rhombus! I hope you are happy! :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Icecrag Keep Outfitters - Ruby Rhombus Sale 4 years 1 week ago #36

Ruby Rhombus will just keep going up. Faceted Amber was going for $35+ before it got reprinted. Rhombus is also highly useful when traveling elemental planes... like the next 4 years of TD. And add to that there not a whole lot of good rare ioun stones out there that can match the Ruby Rhombus. $12 seems cheap... too cheap.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds