Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SUPER FINAL Token Images - TRANSMUTES

SUPER FINAL Token Images - TRANSMUTES 1 year 1 week ago #25

Out of mild curiosity does anyone know what clan the kilt's tartan is if any?
Ninja vanish! *bamf*

Mirkson the Meandering Monk
The topic has been locked.

SUPER FINAL Token Images - TRANSMUTES 1 year 1 week ago #26

William Koogler wrote: Out of mild curiosity does anyone know what clan the kilt's tartan is if any?


The closest I could find was Angus Ancient.
The topic has been locked.

SUPER FINAL Token Images - TRANSMUTES 1 year 1 week ago #27

So I was just shopping for a gift for my wife, and I ran across this.. and I was like hey I've seen that somewhere before....


This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

The topic has been locked.

SUPER FINAL Token Images - TRANSMUTES 1 year 1 week ago #28

Graven wrote: So I was just shopping for a gift for my wife, and I ran across this.. and I was like hey I've seen that somewhere before....


This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


Very cool. It’s not every day you find relics on amazon.
The topic has been locked.

SUPER FINAL Token Images - TRANSMUTES 1 year 1 week ago #29

Wayne Rhodes wrote:

Graven wrote: So I was just shopping for a gift for my wife, and I ran across this.. and I was like hey I've seen that somewhere before....


This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


Very cool. It’s not every day you find relics on amazon.


So, if I physically wear this, will it help me move better?
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 
The topic has been locked.

SUPER FINAL Token Images - TRANSMUTES 1 year 1 week ago #30

Definitely cheaper...
The topic has been locked.

SUPER FINAL Token Images - TRANSMUTES 1 year 1 week ago #31

Wade Schwendemann wrote:

Wayne Rhodes wrote:

Graven wrote: So I was just shopping for a gift for my wife, and I ran across this.. and I was like hey I've seen that somewhere before....


This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


Very cool. It’s not every day you find relics on amazon.


So, if I physically wear this, will it help me move better?


Only if you douse it in snake oil first. But hay at least they aren’t changing you anything for movement, so technically free movement
The topic has been locked.

SUPER FINAL Token Images - TRANSMUTES 1 year 1 week ago #32

Graven wrote: So I was just shopping for a gift for my wife, and I ran across this.. and I was like hey I've seen that somewhere before....

(insert Lucky Bead pic)


Dang. Now I think I might want one of those!
"THERE WILL NEVER BE A TOKEN EQUAL TO A GOOD BRAIN!"- Smakdown

Check out these awesome resources:
Cranston's Character Generator for iDevices or Android
Amorgen's Excel Character Generator
And the ever-useful Token DataBase , expertly maintained by Druegar.
The topic has been locked.

SUPER FINAL Token Images - TRANSMUTES 1 year 1 week ago #33

Raven wrote:

Graven wrote: So I was just shopping for a gift for my wife, and I ran across this.. and I was like hey I've seen that somewhere before....

(insert Lucky Bead pic)


Dang. Now I think I might want one of those!


I’m thinking about buying one too. And just attaching it to my sash somewhere
The topic has been locked.

SUPER FINAL Token Images - TRANSMUTES 1 year 1 week ago #34

Wayne Rhodes wrote:

Raven wrote:

Graven wrote: So I was just shopping for a gift for my wife, and I ran across this.. and I was like hey I've seen that somewhere before....

(insert Lucky Bead pic)


Dang. Now I think I might want one of those!


I’m thinking about buying one too. And just attaching it to my sash somewhere


Clearly you need to put it in your hair or beard, as the bead slot is intended. B)
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 
The topic has been locked.

SUPER FINAL Token Images - TRANSMUTES 1 year 1 week ago #35

Mike Steele wrote: Jeff, thanks for putting the hand symbols on the Legendary Lute, that makes more sense.


I'll disagree, it made more sense to have the lute hands free.
Now we have to have the debate about switching gear and who's holding what where...
Sweet a combat room, we won't take damage!
The topic has been locked.

SUPER FINAL Token Images - TRANSMUTES 1 year 1 week ago #36

valetutto wrote:

Mike Steele wrote: Jeff, thanks for putting the hand symbols on the Legendary Lute, that makes more sense.


I'll disagree, it made more sense to have the lute hands free.
Now we have to have the debate about switching gear and who's holding what where...


I agree. I imagined the legendary as a self playing lute that you can strap to your back or whatever. Completely hands free so it makes life that much easier for the bard for equipment, etc. Otherwise, what are you spending all those trade goods on, +1 to hit?
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds