Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SUPER FINAL Token Images - ULTRA RARE

SUPER FINAL Token Images - ULTRA RARE 6 months 2 weeks ago #25

Matthew Hayward wrote: Moving the Eternal Ice Crystal to the Ioun slot - sneaky sneaky!

That should take it from a "meh" token to a "must have" for many builds!


It did for me. It is really good.
Classes Played: Barbarian (15 times), Cleric (9), Fighter (8), Monk (8), Rogue (6), Dwarf Fighter (6), Ranger (5), Paladin (5), Druid (5), Elf Wizard (2), Wizard (1).
The topic has been locked.

SUPER FINAL Token Images - ULTRA RARE 6 months 2 weeks ago #26

I guess I hadn't realized this about the Lenses until the addition here of (round up).

I had assumed you would split the healing between 2 targets as you saw fit (say you heal 15 points - could give one person 8 and the other 7 --- or one person 10 and the other 5).

So I guess with the new wording - it has to be half and half? I liked the idea of splitting the healing as needed to make up for the overall loss of healing total as a player that is often the only healer of note in my group.
The topic has been locked.

SUPER FINAL Token Images - ULTRA RARE 6 months 2 weeks ago #27

Cary Kelly wrote: I guess I hadn't realized this about the Lenses until the addition here of (round up).

I had assumed you would split the healing between 2 targets as you saw fit (say you heal 15 points - could give one person 8 and the other 7 --- or one person 10 and the other 5).

So I guess with the new wording - it has to be half and half? I liked the idea of splitting the healing as needed to make up for the overall loss of healing total as a player that is often the only healer of note in my group.


I hope it isn't a direct 50/50 split, the poor lenses have suffered enough at this point.
Semper Gumby, Always flexible.

Sartre sits in in a coffee shop and asks for a coffee without cream. The barista apologizes “Sorry, we don't have any cream. Can I offer you a coffee without milk instead?”
The topic has been locked.

SUPER FINAL Token Images - ULTRA RARE 6 months 2 weeks ago #28

Hmm the 50/50 split is unexpected. The only benefit I can see if you could gain 1 HP for rounding up. I like being able to split as I see fit better.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.
The topic has been locked.

SUPER FINAL Token Images - ULTRA RARE 6 months 2 weeks ago #29

Arnold wrote:

JACKOFTRADZE wrote: What happened to the Hat of Hellway, why the negatives? That is definitely off my list now.


The argument went-

"Wizards and Monks just got their first AC boost at head slot last year. Why are we upping it to 2, already? Not only is it 2, it's got -2 fire damage...making it better than a lot of helms"




Thanks for the history lesson. I guess not enough Rogues spoke up because we have no +2 Head piece. I wish the unfair police took Rogues into consideration, we really need a premiere head slot. Oh well, is what it is...lame.
"The Dreams of Youth are the Regrets of Maturity."

Boom goes the Devil Drake when this Rogue slides a 20 with a Holy Hand Grenade.

My Rogue Build: truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=569&id=244107&limitstart=0
The topic has been locked.

SUPER FINAL Token Images - ULTRA RARE 6 months 2 weeks ago #30

JACKOFTRADZE wrote:

Arnold wrote:

JACKOFTRADZE wrote: What happened to the Hat of Hellway, why the negatives? That is definitely off my list now.


The argument went-

"Wizards and Monks just got their first AC boost at head slot last year. Why are we upping it to 2, already? Not only is it 2, it's got -2 fire damage...making it better than a lot of helms"




Thanks for the history lesson. I guess not enough Rogues spoke up because we have no +2 Head piece. I wish the unfair police took Rogues into consideration, we really need a premiere head slot. Oh well, is what it is...lame.

Rogues aren't suppose to wear heavier armor in TD like wizards aren't. The trickster cap from last year was your first + to AC ever. So I understand you might be complaining, but rogues historically don't have AC in their head slot in TD.

Also that Trickster Cap is +2 to AC so you cannot accurately say "we have no +2 Head piece"
tokendb.com/token/lokis-trickster-cap/
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.
Last edit: by jedibcg.
The topic has been locked.

SUPER FINAL Token Images - ULTRA RARE 6 months 2 weeks ago #31

I really hope LoDS isnt a 50/50 split.

I convinced myself being able to split as I see fit was alright, and not as bad a nerf as others thought it was, since there was as always an uneven amount of healing needed.

This is significantly worse.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My fledgling token shop: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 
The topic has been locked.

SUPER FINAL Token Images - ULTRA RARE 6 months 2 weeks ago #32

Wade Schwendemann wrote: I really hope LoDS isnt a 50/50 split.

I convinced myself being able to split as I see fit was alright, and not as bad a nerf as others thought it was, since there was as always an uneven amount of healing needed.

This is significantly worse.


I took it as split it as you see fit.
The topic has been locked.

SUPER FINAL Token Images - ULTRA RARE 6 months 2 weeks ago #33

Harlax wrote:

MetaphoricDragon wrote: We've never had an Ioun Stone described as a "shard" before. We have had ones listed as "Cube" before though. Is it too late to push for an Eternal Ice Cube? :-p


Here you go.

www.amazon.com/ROX-Eternal-Ice-Cube-Soapstone/dp/B00E3WUZD8


I was REALLY hoping for a picture of Ice Cube, the rapper, in that link......
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My fledgling token shop: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 
The topic has been locked.

SUPER FINAL Token Images - ULTRA RARE 6 months 2 weeks ago #34

jedibcg wrote:

JACKOFTRADZE wrote:

Arnold wrote:

JACKOFTRADZE wrote: What happened to the Hat of Hellway, why the negatives? That is definitely off my list now.


The argument went-

"Wizards and Monks just got their first AC boost at head slot last year. Why are we upping it to 2, already? Not only is it 2, it's got -2 fire damage...making it better than a lot of helms"




Thanks for the history lesson. I guess not enough Rogues spoke up because we have no +2 Head piece. I wish the unfair police took Rogues into consideration, we really need a premiere head slot. Oh well, is what it is...lame.

Rogues aren't suppose to wear heavier armor in TD like wizards aren't. The trickster cap from last year was your first + to AC ever. So I understand you might be complaining, but rogues historically don't have AC in their head slot in TD.

Also that Trickster Cap is +2 to AC so you cannot accurately say "we have no +2 Head piece"
tokendb.com/token/lokis-trickster-cap/


Bigger fish man, and we did get the shadow cap this year.
Semper Gumby, Always flexible.

Sartre sits in in a coffee shop and asks for a coffee without cream. The barista apologizes “Sorry, we don't have any cream. Can I offer you a coffee without milk instead?”
The topic has been locked.

SUPER FINAL Token Images - ULTRA RARE 6 months 2 weeks ago #35

Matthew Hayward wrote: Ooh - since we’re changing stuff at the last second, any chance of switching Eternal Ice Shard to be +2 to ranged?

I’m a little worried about +2 melee damage to all in the same year we’re getting +4/6 str to all. That’s +4-5 damage on each melee puck all at once...


Absolutely agree!

Ranged needs a lot of help.

Melee, not so much.

As melee damage, this will make for interesting choices coming up with all the treasure enhancing ioun stones.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My fledgling token shop: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 
The topic has been locked.

SUPER FINAL Token Images - ULTRA RARE 6 months 2 weeks ago #36

Huh yeah the "round up" wording on LoDS seems to imply a 50/50 split. That was not my interpretation previously either.
Classes Played: Barbarian (15 times), Cleric (9), Fighter (8), Monk (8), Rogue (6), Dwarf Fighter (6), Ranger (5), Paladin (5), Druid (5), Elf Wizard (2), Wizard (1).
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds