Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: This year's T-shirt design...

Re: This year's T-shirt design...<drum roll> 4 years 2 months ago #13

Looks awesome Jeff!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: This year's T-shirt design...<drum roll> 4 years 2 months ago #14

Dumb question: these are going to be available at GenCon?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: This year's T-shirt design...<drum roll> 4 years 2 months ago #15

Cool shirt!

Dave Autzen wrote: Dumb question: these are going to be available at GenCon?

Normally they have that years shirt(s) on sale at GenCon.


Side note.. That design looks like it might only cover the Underdark dungeon. I wonder if that means there's only one style this year (because how can you top Drow, Mindflayers, and spiders). Or is Jeff hiding a sable shirt, as to not spoil what monsters will be in that dungeon?

But I could be wrong and it's just one shirt, and those monsters represent both dungeons.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Graven.

Re: This year's T-shirt design...<drum roll> 4 years 2 months ago #16

I think it represent both. There are drow and spiders which I am guess we are going be in Sable. Plus in the center that might be the door that represent the Sable....not certain though.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: This year's T-shirt design...<drum roll> 4 years 2 months ago #17

Graven wrote: Cool shirt!

Dave Autzen wrote: Dumb question: these are going to be available at GenCon?

Normally they have that years shirt(s) on sale at GenCon.


Normally the least expensive t-shirt at GenCon too!
My online token shop: www.tdtavern.com

We buy, sell, and trade True Dungeon tokens. We also have a convenient consignment program where you can sell your own tokens.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: This year's T-shirt design...<drum roll> 4 years 2 months ago #18

Sable is a member of the weasel family, like the mink, and it's fur is even more highly prized.
Gauntlet can be an armored glove or a challenging path, like an obstacle course.

So I'm guessing a "sable gauntlet" something like an "iron fist in a velvet glove" or an inviting but dangerous path.
barkley.neo.rr.com -->see my trade thread HERE , my eBay store HERE or my web store HERE
"Ceci n'est pas une pipe" - Magritte

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: This year's T-shirt design...<drum roll> 4 years 2 months ago #19

But "sable" rhymes with "stable". A stable is where horses live. Horses eat hay. "Haaaay" is something you say when you greet your bestie. Therefore, Sable Gauntlet is where you and your best friend go when you're in LA and you want to get piercings .
Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections/suggestions in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: This year's T-shirt design...<drum roll> 4 years 2 months ago #20

Druegar wrote: But "sable" rhymes with "stable". A stable is where horses live. Horses eat hay. "Haaaay" is something you say when you greet your bestie. Therefore, Sable Gauntlet is where you and your best friend go when you're in LA and you want to get piercings .


If this is the kind of thinking it takes to solve the puzzles, I'm in big trouble.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: This year's T-shirt design...<drum roll> 4 years 2 months ago #21

Love the shirt!
"You don't stop playing because you grow old;
you grow old because you stop playing."
- Unknown

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: This year's T-shirt design...<drum roll> 4 years 2 months ago #22

Timmy Rink wrote:

Druegar wrote: But "sable" rhymes with "stable". A stable is where horses live. Horses eat hay. "Haaaay" is something you say when you greet your bestie. Therefore, Sable Gauntlet is where you and your best friend go when you're in LA and you want to get piercings .


If this is the kind of thinking it takes to solve the puzzles, I'm in big trouble.


Probably won't be necessary :)
My online token shop: www.tdtavern.com

We buy, sell, and trade True Dungeon tokens. We also have a convenient consignment program where you can sell your own tokens.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: This year's T-shirt design...<drum roll> 4 years 2 months ago #23

Druegar wrote: But "sable" rhymes with "stable". A stable is where horses live. Horses eat hay. "Haaaay" is something you say when you greet your bestie. Therefore, Sable Gauntlet is where you and your best friend go when you're in LA and you want to get piercings .


You forgot to say, "how do you like me now?"
barkley.neo.rr.com -->see my trade thread HERE , my eBay store HERE or my web store HERE
"Ceci n'est pas une pipe" - Magritte

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: This year's T-shirt design...<drum roll> 4 years 2 months ago #24

"How do you like meow"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.298 seconds