Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
In 2013 our plans call for us to add an additional adventure to the event. There will be two consecutive adventure modules, and each module will have two variations of either a combat or puzzle orientation. The first module called “Lycans Afoot” tasks the party to travel through a dark forest in search of a tower, while the second module called “Golembane” challenges the party to reach the top of tower.

TOPIC: 2013 Tshirt Design -- First Look!

Re: 2013 Tshirt Design -- First Look! 6 years 11 months ago #13

  • Harlax
  • Harlax's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Baruk Khazad!
  • Posts: 7208

Deaterrae wrote: I will express my approval that the figure's, well, figure is generally realistic. It always makes me happy when females are portrayed proportionally. (i.e., her chest isn't ginormous while the rest of her is all tiny.)

We can talk armor later. ;)

With great respect,

Feminist Gamer


Not to mention the impractical lack of footgear... :whistle:
D&D teaches all the important lessons in life - the low blow, the cheap shot, the back stab, the double cross. - Jerry Marsischky

Let them trap us. We have our swords. - Elric of Melnibone.

You try to get them to play the game, but all they want to do is play the rules. - Ardak Kumerian

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend - Faramir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Harlax.

Re: 2013 Tshirt Design -- First Look! 6 years 11 months ago #14

  • Grekel!
  • Grekel!'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Fireballs are FUN! Tokenaholic since 2007!
  • Posts: 1256
Lo verily - Wicked Awesome Design!!!!
PROUD MEMBER OF THE DDA! :)
They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to use. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to use once! Oh - and if you really need to think about whether you're going to use the fireball or the + umpty staff of butt-whooping - you're likely to find yourself full of arrows, or fangs, or nasty knives & swords and such. Don't think - just shoot!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: 2013 Tshirt Design -- First Look! 6 years 11 months ago #15

Harlax wrote:

Deaterrae wrote: I will express my approval that the figure's, well, figure is generally realistic. It always makes me happy when females are portrayed proportionally. (i.e., her chest isn't ginormous while the rest of her is all tiny.)

We can talk armor later. ;)

With great respect,

Feminist Gamer


Not to mention the impractical lack of footgear... :whistle:


Yes, cuz' men are always realistically portrayed in fantasy, or gaming, art. (sarcasm included) I may be tilting at windmills here, but the portrayal of women is isn't the only "reality problem" in fantasy or gaming art, only half of it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by CrowOfPyke.

Re: 2013 Tshirt Design -- First Look! 6 years 11 months ago #16

I see clues . . .
The Worst Rogue Ever!
Member of the Michigan Marauders
Ranger Extra-ordinary
--Rocky


BEWARE THERE ARE SILVER BULETTES NEARBY!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: 2013 Tshirt Design -- First Look! 6 years 11 months ago #17

  • Harlax
  • Harlax's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Baruk Khazad!
  • Posts: 7208

CrowOfPyke wrote:

Harlax wrote:

Deaterrae wrote: I will express my approval that the figure's, well, figure is generally realistic. It always makes me happy when females are portrayed proportionally. (i.e., her chest isn't ginormous while the rest of her is all tiny.)

We can talk armor later. ;)

With great respect,

Feminist Gamer


Not to mention the impractical lack of footgear... :whistle:


Yes, cuz' men are always realistically portrayed in fantasy, or gaming, art. (sarcasm included) I may be tilting at windmills here, but the portrayal of women is isn't the only "reality problem" in fantasy or gaming art, only half of it.


Well I certainly would not look good in a Conan themed outfit...
D&D teaches all the important lessons in life - the low blow, the cheap shot, the back stab, the double cross. - Jerry Marsischky

Let them trap us. We have our swords. - Elric of Melnibone.

You try to get them to play the game, but all they want to do is play the rules. - Ardak Kumerian

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend - Faramir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: 2013 Tshirt Design -- First Look! 6 years 11 months ago #18

darkangel866 wrote: I see clues . . .


Like what is that undead looking critter in the background between the tower and the looks-like-a-dryad?.... Hmmmmmmmm....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: 2013 Tshirt Design -- First Look! 6 years 11 months ago #19

CrowOfPyke wrote:

Harlax wrote:

Deaterrae wrote: I will express my approval that the figure's, well, figure is generally realistic. It always makes me happy when females are portrayed proportionally. (i.e., her chest isn't ginormous while the rest of her is all tiny.)

We can talk armor later. ;)

With great respect,

Feminist Gamer


Not to mention the impractical lack of footgear... :whistle:


Yes, cuz' men are always realistically portrayed in fantasy, or gaming, art. (sarcasm included) I may be tilting at windmills here, but the portrayal of women is isn't the only "reality problem" in fantasy or gaming art, only half of it.


Reality problem in fantasy....lol. That is just too funny.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: 2013 Tshirt Design -- First Look! 6 years 11 months ago #20

CrowOfPyke wrote:

darkangel866 wrote: I see clues . . .


Like what is that undead looking critter in the background between the tower and the looks-like-a-dryad?.... Hmmmmmmmm....


I thought that's someone dancing... Hmmmmm...
Cthulhu for Universal Healthcare

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: 2013 Tshirt Design -- First Look! 6 years 11 months ago #21

  • Picc
  • Picc's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Remember when we were explorers?
  • Posts: 5850

Roarry wrote:

CrowOfPyke wrote:

darkangel866 wrote: I see clues . . .


Like what is that undead looking critter in the background between the tower and the looks-like-a-dryad?.... Hmmmmmmmm....


I thought that's someone dancing... Hmmmmm...

Looked like a werewolf to me.
Semper Gumby, Always flexible.

Sartre sits in in a coffee shop and asks for a coffee without cream. The barista apologizes “Sorry, we don't have any cream. Can I offer you a coffee without milk instead?”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: 2013 Tshirt Design -- First Look! 6 years 11 months ago #22

  • Harlax
  • Harlax's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Baruk Khazad!
  • Posts: 7208
Undead Were Treant? :evil:
D&D teaches all the important lessons in life - the low blow, the cheap shot, the back stab, the double cross. - Jerry Marsischky

Let them trap us. We have our swords. - Elric of Melnibone.

You try to get them to play the game, but all they want to do is play the rules. - Ardak Kumerian

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend - Faramir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: 2013 Tshirt Design -- First Look! 6 years 11 months ago #23

If you click on the image it will get bigger. (that is what she said?) Looks like a skelly wizard to me.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: 2013 Tshirt Design -- First Look! 6 years 11 months ago #24

It's obviously a dancer. Look at those jazz-hands!
Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections/suggestions in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds